skilgannon143

Newbies
Hey bros
I been on crystalline dnp for 6 days now
I did 3 days at 250mg
2 days at 500mg
1 day at 750mg

the actual dosing of dnp im told is more like 200, 400, 600

anyway, I have noticed a little extra heat, but no obvious water weight and scale gone up 1 lb.

do you think its underdosed or just bad product? or do some ppl need more than a week to see weight loss?

calories are at maintenance

workouts have suffered, got tired faster and strength went down, muscles feel flat

but no weight loss after 6 days!

Have you researched this!?

...because if you have then you would know that you retain water. I am also on day 6 and I drink alot of water, yet everytime I piss it is dark yellow, which tells you you are dehydrated. So I try and force myself to drink water. I don't know about you, but I have ALOT of fat to lose. I read an interesting factoid in another thread about adipose tissue absorbing chemicals in the body, and that you may need more than say a lean person. Are you on DINITRO's stuff? 250mg per cap suggests to me you are. Its definately not bunk, just keep at it. What is your diet like? I am trying to eat low fat, mod protein, hi carb. But carbs are from mostly fruit. So, in summary, you will notice a small amount of weightloss as you continue, but the bulk will be noticed 7-10 days after you stop. So keep that diet in check and enjoy the rewards. When and how are you dosing? I take mine all at bed time right after work so the effects are worn off abit by the time I go back to work, then on weekend, I bump it up.

yea i know that water retention is an issue. but i don't think im retaining water rele becoz i look pretty much same.

i drink about 6 litres of a water/diluted juices per day and yea piss is pretty yellow still

im about 15-18% bf, i think id be happy losing 10 lbs

yea it's d's stuff. the slight heat increase is the only reason i beleive its real but i took 3 caps today and didn't feel much.

diet is low fat, moderate carbs, high protein, i eat fruit but theres also some oats in there

ill keep going for a couple more weeks. then see how it goes a week or so after i stop.

it was just confusing becoz most ppl seem to lose weight on the scale during the cycle and then after teh cycle they lose the water as well

i take it in 3 doses 6 hours apart, im scared of taking it all at once lol

thanks for your reply about your experiences, would be good hearing if anyone else has experience with literally no weight loss until after...

Keep an eye on your temp anything over 99.1 is a sign potentially of impending toxicity and is a warning to back off or cut down your dosage. From my research lots of people get 0 sides but still get the fat loss after they finish the cycle. DNP can be subtle and "feeling it" is subjective.

Your stuff sounds legit and to be honest you should wait 4 -5 days before bumping up the dosage to let the DNP build up in your system to see if you can handle that dose before you start adding more milligrams. Otherwise potentially you could have an inability to cool down from rapid overheating.

FWIW the lowest recoded lethal dose is only 4.3mg per kg of bw.

Last edited:
Today!

I took 500mg last night at midnight and 250mg at noon. and today is the most sweating I have been doing. everybody is different so finding "your dose" is important and has to done with care using this substance. so I suggest you try taking your caps at the same time. Start with one which you did, after three days take 2 (at once) do that for three days, then if needed take 3. do that for three days and reassess. Personally I Like the sides because then I know it is working.

ok, last night i definitly had midnight sweating at one point it was quite HOT.

i just cant get my head around absolutely no weight in a week. ill stay at 2 caps thogh becuase the heat definitily got pretty high on 3 yesterday.

interesting about that low lethal dose

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner