over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dnp question

mpiller

Registered
Ive read most of the threads on dnp and searched alot but I am wondering why people haven't tried running maybe 100-200 mg of dnp eod for extended periods of time? I know most say that dnp inhibits muscle growth but some debate that and would it still stop it at this dose? Say you ran just a test prop cyle and maybe something to help with the bloat and did 150 mg of dnp every other day, over a 12 week cycle it seems that you could make major improvements that way with minimal sides. I saw someone posted in the dnp thread that with tren and I think it was 250mg of dnp eod that over 4 weeks he made drastic changes but running tren and dnp just seems like the sweats would be horrible. Has anyone tried running a cycle like the first that I mentioned? Or is it just impossible to build any muscle on dnp?
Thanks

if youve used DNP you would know muscle gain on it is arguably impossible or extremely difficult

it depletes ur muscle glycogen levels to a point (dose dependant), and irrelvant of how much you eat, this glycogen levels do not return to normal until your off the stuff, it makes restoring the glyocgen also very difficult if you can, again dose dependant

it also tends to make you lethargic, hungry, and always hot, and causes cramps and makes u weaker, nauseas, worn out easily, breath harder, not the ideal characteristics if your trying to gain muscle or train hard and follow a diet

the other factor is people tend to turn to DNP for quick fat loss becoz the stuff isnt fun to be on, and most who get on it would rather loose some fat quickly by using it for a short period of time in a higher dose, that way they can shorten there time on it and get the results they wanted faster, instead of waiting around and enduring its side effects

hope this helps

thats kinda what I originally thought but most of the stuff I had read recently seemed to say that alot of people were opting for lower dose longer cycles because at 200-250mg the sides were much more bearable, but that still makes sense about the glycogen.
Thanks

thats kinda what I originally thought but most of the stuff I had read recently seemed to say that alot of people were opting for lower dose longer cycles because at 200-250mg the sides were much more bearable, but that still makes sense about the glycogen.
Thanks

its true, even with 250mg of dnp in my system i couldnt fill my muscle glycogen out properly consuming 600 grams of carbs, but i still spilt, got a sugar rush, insulin spike and carried water from the carb consumption

its a very powerful substance DNP

but yes the sides as far as lethargy, heat, and muscle weakness are lower, but they are still noticeable and effect your ability to gsin muscle and weight train very dramatically still

in my experience, unless u wanna solely drop fat, and alot, DNP aint worth it, better off cleaning up your diet and running a good cycle if ya wanna avoid getting fat when bulking with AAS

Last edited:
ok thanks for all the info, it makes sense then for most people here to only want to do it for 10 days or so if they cant build muscle while on. Also just one more question, but if you did take something like winstrol, anavar, or maybe something else will it keep the bloat from dnp off? Or is it somehing different causing it?

ok thanks for all the info, it makes sense then for most people here to only want to do it for 10 days or so if they cant build muscle while on. Also just one more question, but if you did take something like winstrol, anavar, or maybe something else will it keep the bloat from dnp off? Or is it somehing different causing it?

does absolutaly nothing, i was using a fair bit fo masteron and letro to combat the water retention i thought my steroids were giving me, had nothing to do with it, all DNP water and nothing got rid of it

generally the water is more prominanint with higher doses, to be specific more heat associated becoz the body retains more water and sodium in order to deal with the extra heat is produces, this means theorectically the only way to get rid of the retention is get rid of the heat, and u cant do this becoz although u can cool the outside temp of ur body, DNP will generally keep ur internal temp high, or high long enough to make the water retention build up, or of course u cant stay under a cold shower for hours so realisticaly you cant stay cool long enough to rid yourself of the heat for enough time to drop some water

the other factor is becoz DNP depletes glycogen in the muscle very effectively and so drasticaly this tends to smooth and flatten out ur bodys muscle appearance,
so being flat, depleted, smooth and carrying water and almost impossible to pump/contract ur muscle, can make the water retention overall look alot worse then it really is, i notice on DNP that even with the water i loose almost a inch off my arms in size purely becoz they become that depleted of glycogen

so no theres no real way to solve the DNP water retention other then once u stop DNP to wait, generally the water retention and ur bodys ability to restore glycogen will return day 5-6 in my experience, could be a little earlier if your using a lower dose, but day 5-6 will still always be the day where ull wake up and look in the mirror and think to urself 'WOW thats how much fat i lost?', then things are really put into perspective how how powerful the stuff is, while on it the fat loss is very hard to notice,

does absolutaly nothing, i was using a fair bit fo masteron and letro to combat the water retention i thought my steroids were giving me, had nothing to do with it, all DNP water and nothing got rid of it

generally the water is more prominanint with higher doses, to be specific more heat associated becoz the body retains more water and sodium in order to deal with the extra heat is produces, this means theorectically the only way to get rid of the retention is get rid of the heat, and u cant do this becoz although u can cool the outside temp of ur body, DNP will generally keep ur internal temp high, or high long enough to make the water retention build up, or of course u cant stay under a cold shower for hours so realisticaly you cant stay cool long enough to rid yourself of the heat for enough time to drop some water

the other factor is becoz DNP depletes glycogen in the muscle very effectively and so drasticaly this tends to smooth and flatten out ur bodys muscle appearance,
so being flat, depleted, smooth and carrying water and almost impossible to pump/contract ur muscle, can make the water retention overall look alot worse then it really is, i notice on DNP that even with the water i loose almost a inch off my arms in size purely becoz they become that depleted of glycogen

so no theres no real way to solve the DNP water retention other then once u stop DNP to wait, generally the water retention and ur bodys ability to restore glycogen will return day 5-6 in my experience, could be a little earlier if your using a lower dose, but day 5-6 will still always be the day where ull wake up and look in the mirror and think to urself 'WOW thats how much fat i lost?', then things are really put into perspective how how powerful the stuff is, while on it the fat loss is very hard to notice,

Thats what i've gathered from reading. I've never done it but thatbloke just summed up pretty much all i've read

thankyou that does clear things up, decided to stay away for now.

There are some strategies that can be used, but you have to use lower doses and shorter frequencies of use, give it enough time to burn some fat combined with cycled diet and you can use it effectively, but alot of people wont bother with all that upkeep and watching what they eat when type of stuff the fact is most go to DNP to pop a pill and lose fat irregardless of diet, but there is a way I know I have done it, but DNP while in the system will make it hard to gain, its the days out of the system you have to take advantage of, and YOU can out eat the dosage and gain fat dont think you cant, but most dont.

I ran 250m DNP eod for about 2 months, I made gains as well as lost bodyfat on a mild cutting cycle. It was very bearable, being hot was not an issue I didnt notice it much at all no night sweats for me, no lethargy, I was not flat so glycogen depletion at this dose was non existent for me. I was going pretty low on the carbs too but I maintained good muscle fullness the entire time, actually I looked fuller and had more veins coming out when I was on it than normal. Bodyfat dropped alot and I didnt suffer the usual DNP sides associated with the higher doses taking it ED, doesnt make sense to me why ppl do that, unless they are very fat and obviously looking for that quick fix. But if you are patient and know how to diet properly, DNP can be used very safely side free just as you would clen or ECA or any other fat burner, its icing on the cake. Id def use it again in the same manner.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear