Newbies
Ok guys i have few questions about dnp so if you know can you please answer me
1 what type of diet to use while on dnp
2 how much body fat you can drop in week on 400 mg per day
3 is dnp more effective on higher or lower bf
4 should i split dose or take all at once
5 how much cardio on 400 mg dnp
thanx!

You ask these questions as if we know anything about your physique or that there is the same cookie cutter approach for every human alive.

Judging by your questions you haven't done much research about it so you should probably avoid it. Start with basics. Diet and exercise. You'll be amazed how much that will do if researched and done correctly.

You ask these questions as if we know anything about your physique or that there is the same cookie cutter approach for every human alive.

Questions 1, 3, and 4 can still be answered however. You can use any diet, as long as you're in a calorie deficit. Use your usual cutting diet.

If taking 400mg, split the dose.

As for cardio, do it as long as you can physically handle it.

I would do some more research because these questions will be answered with very simple research. Search around here on the forum and you will find great information.

I would answer your questions but don't want to give out any advice without you doing proper research. Although I don't think dnp is as dangerous as a lot of people say it is, it can be dangerous so just search around.

Ok guys i have few questions about dnp so if you know can you please answer me
1 what type of diet to use while on dnp
2 how much body fat you can drop in week on 400 mg per day
3 is dnp more effective on higher or lower bf
4 should i split dose or take all at once
5 how much cardio on 400 mg dnp
thanx!

I already know what your goals are, I dont even have to ask. Lose fat with minimal effort, the same goals as a majority of the board, lol. You have not read as much as you should, but most here dont either. I could preach to you about how DNP is dangerous and its the easy route, etc. etc., Or I could just be honest and help you, and others, who are going to use it anyway. The preaching never really helps anyone. Most of your questions are stupid, lol. i.e. how much body fat can you drop on 400mg? Seriously, its so highly variable from person to person, diet, activity, etc., how can anyone answer that?

DNP is not dangerous if used wisely. It is hands down the most effective fat loss agent you will ever use and will not eat up muscle like T3 can. A few short cycles of DNP is much healthier than pounding T3 and Clen at high dosages for weeks on end to get the same results. Clen is bad on the heart (clen literally harms heart tissue directly). Anyone who disagrees has not done the reading. High dose T3 increases BP and heart rate considerably and chronically as well. None of its healthy, but DNP gets demonized. No doubt its a well kept secret among many.

Do NOT start with 400mg. Use 200mg/day for 2 weeks for your first cycle. It has a VERY long 36 hour half-life which means there is build up in the system. You need to assess this compounds effects on you before you jump in. I would take 1 200mg cap and wait a full 36 hours to make sure you do not have any kind of a skin reaction (rare anyway), then proceed with the cycle. The claims of cataracts and such are greatly overstated. Do a search for "conciliator DNP" in google. He has spent a great deal of time/effort educating people on the realities of DNP and the realities of some of the older data on its safety.

If you cannot lose a tremendous amount of fat on 200mg/day you are doing it WRONG. After that, you can experiment with 400mg but, IMO, that dose is not worth it and the increased discomfort and sweating does not lead to equivalent results. Many vets here will tell you to hold at 200-250mg/day. Do not push yourself with crazy cardio sessions. Your ATP/mitochondrial system is fucked, you are kicking out excess heat and water. Do what you normally do, scale back intensity some. If you are super lethargic and drained one day, listen to your body. Hydrate a LOT. Dont go low/zero carb, you'll feel worse. Keeps carbs low to moderate but focused around training. You will sweat a lot more when you binge on carbs but this does NOT mean the DNP is more effective in the net balance.

DNPDirect is a sponsor on the sister board, AnaSci, there is no direct DNP sponsor/competitor here so I feel mentioning him is ok as its supporting this board's owner indirectly. Well known, heavily used. No issues, solid product. Get the caps so you cant fuck up the measurements, lol.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I already know what your goals are, I dont even have to ask. Lose fat with minimal effort, the same goals as a majority of the board, lol. You have not read as much as you should, but most here dont either. I could preach to you about how DNP is dangerous and its the easy route, etc. etc., Or I could just be honest and help you, and others, who are going to use it anyway. The preaching never really helps anyone. Most of your questions are stupid, lol. i.e. how much body fat can you drop on 400mg? Seriously, its so highly variable from person to person, diet, activity, etc., how can anyone answer that?

DNP is not dangerous if used wisely. It is hands down the most effective fat loss agent you will ever use and will not eat up muscle like T3 can. A few short cycles of DNP is much healthier than pounding T3 and Clen at high dosages for weeks on end to get the same results. Clen is bad on the heart (clen literally harms heart tissue directly). Anyone who disagrees has not done the reading. High dose T3 increases BP and heart rate considerably and chronically as well. None of its healthy, but DNP gets demonized. No doubt its a well kept secret among many.

Do NOT start with 400mg. Use 200mg/day for 2 weeks for your first cycle. It has a VERY long 36 hour half-life which means there is build up in the system. You need to assess this compounds effects on you before you jump in. I would take 1 200mg cap and wait a full 36 hours to make sure you do not have any kind of a skin reaction (rare anyway), then proceed with the cycle. The claims of cataracts and such are greatly overstated. Do a search for "conciliator DNP" in google. He has spent a great deal of time/effort educating people on the realities of DNP and the realities of some of the older data on its safety.

If you cannot lose a tremendous amount of fat on 200mg/day you are doing it WRONG. After that, you can experiment with 400mg but, IMO, that dose is not worth it and the increased discomfort and sweating does not lead to equivalent results. Many vets here will tell you to hold at 200-250mg/day. Do not push yourself with crazy cardio sessions. Your ATP/mitochondrial system is fucked, you are kicking out excess heat and water. Do what you normally do, scale back intensity some. If you are super lethargic and drained one day, listen to your body. Hydrate a LOT. Dont go low/zero carb, you'll feel worse. Keeps carbs low to moderate but focused around training. You will sweat a lot more when you binge on carbs but this does NOT mean the DNP is more effective in the net balance.

DNPDirect is a sponsor on the sister board, AnaSci, there is no direct DNP sponsor/competitor here so I feel mentioning him is ok as its supporting this board's owner indirectly. Well known, heavily used. No issues, solid product. Get the caps so you cant fuck up the measurements, lol.

Good luck.

Excellent response.

Last edited:
I'd go 200mg EOD and run it for a longer period. Barely any sides and yet still more effective than clen etc

Good luck.

Great advice!
I went up to 400 on my run and I won't go that high again I think 250 is a good# u can still function some what normally! After I was done I would have to say cardio and diet are much more enjoyable!

Great advice!
I went up to 400 on my run and I won't go that high again I think 250 is a good# u can still function some what normally! After I was done I would have to say cardio and diet are much more enjoyable!

500mg crystal is my limit I have discovered. Any more and the food cravings are just so bad (even with ephedrine) that I feel like I'm in the movie "Unbroken." It's horrible. Not to mention I can't go anywhere socially due to the sweating.

please be sure every new, never thought of before dnp question gets its own thread!

:banghead:

I know, I know. But if all the regulars just stop responding to the newb posts, the usefulness and vitality of the board drops. It grows when people can get solid answers quickly. When it grows, the quality of membership slowly improves. Nobody wants a bunch of newb posts over and over every day. But it's like our civic duty to chime in a respond to one of these redundant, already covered topics once in a while. lol. Think of it as giving back, volunteering in your local underground community. :) Nobody does a search then spends 45min reading before posting.

500mg crystal is my limit I have discovered. Any more and the food cravings are just so bad (even with ephedrine) that I feel like I'm in the movie "Unbroken." It's horrible. Not to mention I can't go anywhere socially due to the sweating.

What bothered me most was when I jumped up to 400mg for a couple weeks straight (basically just out of curiosity) and I noticed mild shortness of breath in every day life. That was not cool.

Last edited:
I know, I know. But if all the regulars just stop responding to the newb posts, the usefulness and vitality of the board drops. It grows when people can get solid answers quickly. When it grows, the quality of membership slowly improves. Nobody wants a bunch of newb posts over and over every day. But it's like our civic duty to chime in a respond to one of these redundant, already covered topics once in a while. lol. Think of it as giving back, volunteering in your local underground community. :) Nobody does a search then spends 45min reading before posting.

What bothered me most was when I jumped up to 400mg for a couple weeks straight (basically just out of curiosity) and I noticed mild shortness of breath in every day life. That was not cool.

My only problem was his question how much fat HE will lose personally without any stats or pics. DNP is great IMO.

But yea I forgot to mention the horrible breathlessness on 750mg. I still managed to do HIIT cardio a couple of days on that too. And let me tell you, if you cave to the cravings, you won't lose fat. It will be wasted DNP, which really sucks.

lol!

well I guess you do have to help the slow kids cross the street from time to time.

keep them from trying to bite there ears...

lol!

you get the good Samaritan award for the day!

special ed says YAY!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzuU8wkj9lU"]Special Ed goes to the Movies. YAY! - YouTube[/ame]

lol!
well I guess you do have to help the slow kids cross the street from time to time.

keep them from trying to bite there ears...

lol!

you get the good Samaritan award for the day!

special ed says YAY!

You should NOT be posting and distracting yourself here and instead be focusing all of your energy on formulating a 200mg/ml curc and resv in oil base that has no PIP? :)

You should NOT be posting and distracting yourself here and instead be focusing all of your energy on formulating a 200mg/ml curc and resv in oil base that has no PIP? :)

lol!
;)

res hurts for totally dif reason, it really fucks with your body, like changing things. watch those videos that were posted recently.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner