over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP questions.

Craig W

Newbies
1. Someone from another board a while ago explained how DNP is more effective at burning fat without cardio, anyone know anything about this?

2. I know DNP is an extremley dangerous drug, and ive read people talking about taking insane doses like 800-1000mg ED. I know DNP can cook your organs so that's why i say those doses are insane. Are there any imminent dangers with a 21 day course @ 200mg ED?

3. Currently i'm taking Accutane @ 20mg eod, would their be a clash?

4. People talk about body fluids turning yellow whilst DNP, so god knows what your insides must look like, as DNP is a dye. Does anybody know if DNP has any permanent effects on your internals?

Thanks for your time and help peeps, i'd appreciate it if between you, you can answer my questions. I don't just want to jump into a DNP course without covering all the dangers etc. It's a tool that should be greatly respected.

Craig W said:
1. Someone from another board a while ago explained how DNP is more effective at burning fat without cardio, anyone know anything about this?

**I would still do cardio but, w/ DNP it makes virtually every activity HARD!!

2. I know DNP is an extremley dangerous drug, and ive read people talking about taking insane doses like 800-1000mg ED. I know DNP can cook your organs so that's why i say those doses are insane. Are there any imminent dangers with a 21 day course @ 200mg ED?

**I have used DNP many times and DO NOT recommend for anyone to use but, if people were using that much they must be mentally unstable cause that is INSANE!! I would say if you must use 200mg Every 3rd day for 21+ days. 200mgs everyday it will continue to build up and by your second week it would have accumulated to a huge amount.

**Not sure on that one but, I think accutane dries you out so you would need to take in A LOT of water while taking DNP.

4. People talk about body fluids turning yellow whilst DNP, so god knows what your insides must look like, as DNP is a dye. Does anybody know if DNP has any permanent effects on your internals?

**I don't know about permanent but, if you use it too much and too often it definately could.

Thanks for your time and help peeps, i'd appreciate it if between you, you can answer my questions. I don't just want to jump into a DNP course without covering all the dangers etc. It's a tool that should be greatly respected.

ive done many cycles of DNP. never went passed 3 caps per day of 200mg, tried cardio once and felt lungs were too heavy. shortness of breath is a real side, you feel winded. nothing permanent happened to me besides the fat loss i got from it. you should be fine, just drink ALOT of water and keep the diet strict, run 1 tab of t3 in the off-week (7 days) and take the suggested supplements like vit c, vit e, multi, ala, flaxseed oil, i only used 3g vit c in the past.

SO you were doing 3 caps of 200mg a day? Thats 600mg....Seems kind of high. Never used it but been curious. Seems a little to risky for my taste. Good question though....I never really see much talk on it.

DamageInc said:
SO you were doing 3 caps of 200mg a day? Thats 600mg....Seems kind of high. Never used it but been curious. Seems a little to risky for my taste. Good question though....I never really see much talk on it.

yes, some of the caps were from other sources, the first ones i could not tolerate 3 caps, i did 2 on day 3, then took another cap 3 hours later and i was so hot and uncomfortable, i puked and quit. i then started a new cycle a week later. 2 caps was really enough, sometimes i had to alternate 200,400,200, etc., this was done in the summer 2001, then fall i used another source's dnp and i could tolerate 3 caps they were 250mg each and i could even tolerate more but didnt do that, it was cold outside so i guess that made a difference, i did not lose as much fat as i did in the summer, maybe because i was so much leaner so the leaner you get, the harder it is to get leaner. then spring this year i did some more, mostly 500mg per day, so it was 2.5 caps or 400,600,400, etc. and lost fat, diet was not very strict.

CAPS BETWEEN YOUR QUESTIONS...

Craig W said:

DNP IS MORE EFFECTIVE AT BURNING FAT WITHOUT CARDIO COMPARED TO WHAT? AS OPPOSED TO CARDIO WITHOUT DNP. IF THAT IS THE QUESTION, DNP IS MORE EFFECTIVE.

DNP IS DANGEROUS IF MISUSED. ANYTHING TAKEN AT A HIGH DOSE IS GOING TO BRING BAD NEWS. 200-400MG SEEMS TO BE A GOOD DOSE WHILE OTHERS NEED MORE. EXPERIMENT WITH IT FIRST. AS FOR A 21 DAY COURSE AT 200MG ED, KISS YOUR LIVER GOODBYE, THAT IS A VERY DANGEROUS PRACTICE FOR YOUR INFORMATION, AND TOXIC TO THE BODY WHEN USED FOR MORE THAN 7-8 DAYS. I USED IT FOR 11 DAYS AT THE VERY MOST.

I HAVE HEARD ACCUTANE DAMAGES YOUR LIVER QUITE A BIT. I USED ACCUTANE AT 60MG ED FOR 5 MONTHS WHEN I WAS 16, AND HAD REGULAR BLOOD WORK DONE. I NEVER HAD TO END THE TREATMEANT SO THAT TELLS ME MY LIVER VALUES WERE FINE. OF COURSE I DID NOT USE DRUGS OR DRINK ALCOHOL AND STILL DONT. SOME USERS MIGHT BE THOUGH.

MY URINE TURNS A DARK YELLOW AND I NOTICE MY SPERM ALSO TURNS YELLOW IF I USE A GOOD AMOUNT OF DNP. I HAVE HEARD FROM A VERY KNOWLEDGABLE BRO THAT IT ISNT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE INSIDES, IT GOES AWAY JUST LIKE THE BODY FLUIDS ARE BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL COLOR.

PM ME ANYTIME YOU NEED HELP WITH DNP. I HAVE GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH IT.

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies guys. After a long think, i don't think i'm ready for the DNP route yet. I'll deffo make a note of all your suggestions for the future.

Ta :)

I like DNP. Results are nothing short of amazing. For dosage, I stay between 400-600mg/day. For those of you who didn't see my blood results from my latest cycle on meso, I had blood tests run (50 different tests) immediately before and after 10 days of DNP. Not a single blood factor was out of range either time! I guess that's not a guarantee that it doesn't damage the liver but no liver values were elevated.

Just a warning!!

I was taking it in between to just burn some fat from being off for 7 months. Week after I took it I got bronchitis soo bad and still have it. DNP will fuck your immune system up also your body won't be convert ATP.

RY

Ry,

I respect you as a senior member but what gives you the idea that DNP will "fuck up" your immune system? Because it just makes sense? Because you got bronchitis?

I wouldn't argue that it doesn't reduce immune response because of the general fatigue but I'm not ready to accept that it does hurt immune response either.

3 times I've taken it, 3 times I've gotten some sort of cold, sore throat, flu, etc. I don't know the science of why, but I'd have to agree with Ry Roid that (while on it and for a few days after) it does weaken the immune system considerably. I would recommend anyone taking it to also take Vitamins C&E and Echinacea. Vits C&E are both antioxidents and will help with all the free radicals that DNP causes. Echinacea and Vit C both will help to keep your immune system stronger and either keep you from getting sick or make the sickness you do get not turn into bronchitis...

Ethan James said:
3 times I've taken it, 3 times I've gotten some sort of cold, sore throat, flu, etc. I don't know the science of why, but I'd have to agree with Ry Roid that (while on it and for a few days after) it does weaken the immune system considerably. I would recommend anyone taking it to also take Vitamins C&E and Echinacea. Vits C&E are both antioxidents and will help with all the free radicals that DNP causes. Echinacea and Vit C both will help to keep your immune system stronger and either keep you from getting sick or make the sickness you do get not turn into bronchitis...
This does sound like there is some connection. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it did damper immune response somewhat. I also take ALA, magnesium, multi, and silymarin when I'm on.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity