over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Rash

mrmalus

Newbies
The rash started 1 day exactly after my last DNP dose. It was mostly on my chest, stomach and legs.

Next day, after taking some zyrtec, it disappeared on my chest and stomach and appeared on my arms, especially my right bicep. It looks like very small insect bites, it's red but there's no swelling, skin feels smooth and normal when I run my finger on it. And yeah, it's still on my legs and gotten worse on my thighs.

I did some research on the forum and found posts that recommended zyrtec, benadryl and even some that suggested taking 3x benadryl every 4 hours per day 'till it went away. (which would cause a diphenhydramine overdose, right?)

Any advice would be welcome.

jus stop the DNP

start taking the benadryl 2-3 times a day split evenly and see how fast the rash clears up

then start taking the DNP again wen the rash clears with benadryl, start at a lower dose of DNP and u can work ur way up providing u keep taking the benadryl and zyrtec

if the rash reappears at anytime, then drop the DNP dose back down, or if ya have to, jus accept the fact u cant use DNP if ya rash up again

jus stop the DNP

start taking the benadryl 2-3 times a day split evenly and see how fast the rash clears up

then start taking the DNP again wen the rash clears with benadryl, start at a lower dose of DNP and u can work ur way up providing u keep taking the benadryl and zyrtec

if the rash reappears at anytime, then drop the DNP dose back down, or if ya have to, jus accept the fact u cant use DNP if ya rash up again

Thanks.

And yeah, I stopped the DNP the morning I woke up and saw the rash.

But wouldn't that much benadryl fuck me up? I mean, that's like 75 mg of it.

Anecdotally, I've heard from 3 or 4 friends who have used DNP and developed a rash at some point-- After taking Benedryl and stopping the DNP temporarily, the rash never returned on subsequent DNP cycles.

I've been lucky to not have this problem, but I hear its easy to manage.

Thanks.

before u overdose on benadryl ull pass out and fall asleep or trip over uncoordinated from taking to much benadryl

u gotta drink alot of the stuff at once to overdose

its not a drug u jus casually drink 5-10ml to much and collapse, u need to scoff that bottle down

i have no idea where u got 75mg lethal dose from, rats need something like 400mg of the stuff to overdose

Last edited:
before u overdose on benadryl ull pass out and fall asleep or trip over uncoordinated from taking to much benadryl

u gotta drink alot of the stuff at once to overdose

its not a drug u jus casually drink 5-10ml to much and collapse, u need to scoff that bottle down

i have no idea where u got 75mg lethal dose from, rats need something like 400mg of the stuff to overdose

Thing is that Benadryl here is called Betadorm and has twice the dosage (50 mg per pill instead of 25) Took 1 and a half pills and I got a slight headache. That's why I am asking.

Last edited:
Thing is that Benadryl here is called Betadorm and has twice the dosage (50 mg per pill instead of 25) Took 1 and a half pills and I got a slight headache. That's why I am asking.

break the pill in half......... :eek:

Last edited:
break the pill in half :eek:

I know, I did just that. My problem is the following.

"Rather than preventing the release of histamine, as do cromolyn and nedocromil, Betadorm D competes with free histamine for binding at HA-receptor sites. Betadorm D competitively antagonizes the effects of histamine on HA-receptors in the GI tract, uterus, large blood vessels, and bronchial muscle"

Benadryl is banned here so I have to settle with this.

I know, I did just that. My problem is the following.

"Rather than preventing the release of histamine, as do cromolyn and nedocromil, Betadorm D competes with free histamine for binding at HA-receptor sites. Betadorm D competitively antagonizes the effects of histamine on HA-receptors in the GI tract, uterus, large blood vessels, and bronchial muscle"

Benadryl is banned here so I have to settle with this.

dont take this the wrong way, but for a guy whos jus copied and pasted a scientific explanation of a antihistamines effects (which im presuming u understand) , u sure are asking very simple questions that can be ansered with a simple google search

and considering ur running DNP, (a chemical dye, explosive and pestacide) its ironic u are so worried about a little antihistamines effects

maybe u should spend 5mins doing a little more research

Last edited:
So far Benadryls didn't do shit. Replaced them with cetirizine. (zyrtec)

Will see if it gets any better tomorrow morning.

So far Benadryls didn't do shit. Replaced them with cetirizine. (zyrtec)

Will see if it gets any better tomorrow morning.

bro try zantac its for heartburn its a histamine 2 blocker. every time i get a dnp rash i pop a zantac and it goes away. Zyrtec is always good too. I run 1 zyrtec in morning and 2 benydryl at night and if i see signs of a rash i take a zantac.

Thanks.

No, diphenhydramine is prescribed to some people for sleep and the dose for that is 75 mg. you would need a shit load to OD! And they do make nondrowsy diphenhydramine as well. you may want to look into that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131