over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Rash

staybig

Registered
This is my first run with dnp. I started May 1st with 1 cap of dinitros and holy cow, 250mg hit me like a freight train. About 2hrs after i took it, I was hot and sweaty and my eyes stared itching. I felt a little sluggish but this was expected.

The next morning I woke up a little bloated, but no other side effects other than an uncomfortably warm sleep. I took another cap on day two and it hit me again...hot, sweaty, itchy eyes and I started to get a rash on my arms, shoulders, neck, and back. I took some benedryl and it didn't seem to help at all but the rash wasn't severe by any means. I continued to sweat and itch but nothing unbearable.

Day 3 came and I woke up bloated again, the rash became larger in every spot and a little more bumpy. I took another cap for day 3 along with all my supps and 100mg benedryl. The rashes became almost unbearable so I put some cortisone cream on and it seemed to help a little but it had me worried. The benedryl didn't seem to be working so I took a 24hr allegra and a cold shower which seemed to really help.

Today, day 4, I woke up and the rash has stopped itching, but all the bumps have turned into tiny little whiteheads. I haven't taken a dose of dnp today. I had planned on stopping until the rash is taken care of, but I also assumed the rash would be a lot worse than what it is. The rash doesn't itch anymore and has gone down, I don't know if it was because of the allegra or what, but has anyone continued using dnp although they've gotten a rash from it?

Last edited:
It was a good idea to stop. I would also continue using benadryl for the couple of days while dnp works it way out of your system.

I've experience a rash my very first time and since then never happened again after quite a few runs. The rashes were small at first and ended up breaking out in hives over my body in it seems no time at all. Then my lips blew up and my eye were just about swollen shut. I had to see my doctor and get prednisone shot and was given 4-5 benadryl to take. A day later still no improvement and went to the er and same treatment was given. After a few days it went away.

Last edited:
It was a good idea to stop. I would also continue using benadryl for the couple of days while dnp works it way out of your system.

I've experience a rash my very first time and since then never happened again after quite a few runs. The rashes were small at first and ended up breaking out in hives over my body in it seems no time at all. Then my lips blew up and my eye were just about swollen shut. I had to see my doctor and get prednisone shot and was given 4-5 benadryl to take. A day later still no improvement and went to the er and same treatment was given. After a few days it went away.

Did you tell them you were taking DNP?

I know of some guys that are alergic to the stuff but continue to use it anyways, benedryl is needed to keep any rash sides at bay but well there is nothing that compares to dnp for quick easy fat loss.

I know of some guys that are alergic to the stuff but continue to use it anyways, benedryl is needed to keep any rash sides at bay but well there is nothing that compares to dnp for quick easy fat loss.

Yup it's the epitome of cutting corners. I tried it once but it didn't workout for various reasons

I can't decide if I want to continue or not, especially since these sides are from 250mg only. Benedryl didn't seem to help at all, but since I've been taking allegra the rash has gone down some and the itching has stopped.

I haven't taking a dose today and I'm not going to, but I think I'm going to take another cap tomorrow and see how I feel. If I can keep the rash at bay with the allegra I will continue, if not then dnp is not for me...

I don't know if any of you guys have been following jonjauns post about his dnp/hgh/slin protocol, but he has been running HIGH amounts of dnp, but he doses it every other day, and since the half life of the crystal dnp is only 36 hours, it keeps a lot of the sides down to a minimum. So I would give that a shot, I am thinking about trying dinitros crystal in this manor, say 500-625mg eod. Plus the GH

This is my first run with dnp. I started May 1st with 1 cap of dinitros and holy cow, 250mg hit me like a freight train. About 2hrs after i took it, I was hot and sweaty and my eyes stared itching. I felt a little sluggish but this was expected.

The next morning I woke up a little bloated, but no other side effects other than an uncomfortably warm sleep. I took another cap on day two and it hit me again...hot, sweaty, itchy eyes and I started to get a rash on my arms, shoulders, neck, and back. I took some benedryl and it didn't seem to help at all but the rash wasn't severe by any means. I continued to sweat and itch but nothing unbearable.

Day 3 came and I woke up bloated again, the rash became larger in every spot and a little more bumpy. I took another cap for day 3 along with all my supps and 100mg benedryl. The rashes became almost unbearable so I put some cortisone cream on and it seemed to help a little but it had me worried. The benedryl didn't seem to be working so I took a 24hr allegra and a cold shower which seemed to really help.

Today, day 4, I woke up and the rash has stopped itching, but all the bumps have turned into tiny little whiteheads. I haven't taken a dose of dnp today. I had planned on stopping until the rash is taken care of, but I also assumed the rash would be a lot worse than what it is. The rash doesn't itch anymore and has gone down, I don't know if it was because of the allegra or what, but has anyone continued using dnp although they've gotten a rash from it?

I would cease use...STOP!! That is an allergic reaction. DNP isnt for everyone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131