over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp results

BreitlingGT

Registered
So I have been taking dnp for about a week started off at 250mg and moved up to 500mg after 3 days I haven't noticed any change in weight. I know the water retention issue but I'm taking adex and t3 along with it and eca stack for energy.... Should I notice the scale changing or am I just expecting too much I'm doing 30 mins of cardio 5 days a week and lifting along with a struck diet.

Be patience. DNP will build up as the day goes by. Keep your carbs low.

Last edited:
It's been about a week I was going to run it until I run out which should take me until the end of June.

Are you using crystalline DNP? Have you start feeling the heat, sweating etc from it? You are gonna run at 500mg till end of June? Thats a long time to run it.

How much weight you're going to lose is based on the amount of heat you're producing(dose) and your diet. I prefer to run real low calorie/low carb diets with DNP as I don't have to use as much DNP to lose the same amount of weight as eating maintenance and more DNP. Also low carbs lets you avoid those dreaded heat bursts that make DNP so much more uncomfortable.

How are the sides you're experiencing? Are you sweating almost non-stop, just sitting there? One thing you have to remember is EVERYONE has a different tolerance to DNP. 500mg to one person maybe like 250mg to another, some simply have to take more before getting the same effects.

stop weighing yourself. At the beginning of taking DNP, your weight will be all over the place because your body will be...

A) fighting off fat
B) fighting to retain water

this will lead to inconsistent weight fluctuations

At 500mg if you eat a sugar cookie it should light ya on fire!!

if not then you dont have good pills...

but yes a week into it and you should have lost a good bit on the scale!

Good call there, Jerbear.

How long does it take for the water retention to come off after you stop?? ive heard of guys blowing their prep bacause they tried to run it right up to the show

How long does it take for the water retention to come off after you stop?? ive heard of guys blowing their prep bacause they tried to run it right up to the show

Sometimes up to a couple of weeks. I personally never got any water retention. I always did a low fat, low cal diet.

4 days you can really tell you've lost a lot of water, by day 8, it's gone. Depends on Diet too, but NO WAY I'd run it up to a show. Even on low/no carbs, I still get bloated as f*ck.

For me will be about 7-10 days.

Strangely I don't get too much water retention on DNP. But usually takes like 3 days for it to fully go away. But you will look flat on DNP so that is why someone would blow their prep running DNP up to a show. I don't think slin will do enough to compensate for the lack of pumps and fullness but I wouldn't know

I did notice the heat bursts I just hate about 10oz chicken for lunch no carbs and feel fine I'm at work and seem to get hot flashes some times I feel fine other times I'm sweating my ass off!! Second day on I took ghrp post workout well idk WTF went down but I lost about 1L of fluid in mins I was seeing black spots and!! But yea the heat is on I'm on a lower carb diet I feel like I'm starting to look different but the scale is between 245 and 240 I do have crystalline dnp and have been on 500mg for a few days now. How long do you guys recommend? I do notice the more carbs I eat the hotter I get I am noticing some shortness of breath and restricted deep breathing along with relaxing of my diaphragm later I the day.

I always prefer to run lower doses for longer. 500mgs 3wks would be max for me. I like just taking 1 pill a day for 2 weeks then 1 week at 500mgs

and i dont really get any water retention from DNP either.

I didn't notice too much other then being less vascular..... Just waiting for it to kick in hard.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member