Pyruvate
Vit C, E, D
Mag
Selenium
Glycerol off and on
Multi's morn/night
Nexium - gives me GERD
ECY - as needed

Ran 200 for 7 days, bumped to 400/200 EOD for 4, 600/400 EOD for 4, going back to 200 for the weekend, then 200/400 EOD until I feel satisfied.

Sides: lethargy, sleep deprivation (not as terrible as I thought)

Notes: I LOVE the 200 a day at bedtime with cardio/normal workouts. I was getting antsy and that always equals heavier sides for me. On 200 if I keep my diet in check (not nearly as difficult as 400-600 range) I am able to workout 5x week at least and I feel great in general. An added bonus is that I don't sweat much at all during the day, only slightly sleeping around day 5.

Jumped on 25mcg T3 for 3 days, not worth it, not going back to that. I feel the DNP overcomes all and the lack of T3 may help dramatically with the famed lack of catabolism that comes with DNP.

So far, so good.

Day 15 now, looking forward to a strong week. I didn't feel the need for the daily posts, I will do a weekly update for water loss, final days on, and any rebound I feel in terms of re-glyc.

---

Day 14: 229
BF: unknown

Notes: clearly more defined, muscles look slightly flat, water is clearly being held all over

When I read threads like this 2 things come to mind.

1. Maybe DNP is not as strong as it used to be

or

2. Other ppl can handle DNP much better then I can.

When I used DNP in the past I could only make it maybe to day 5 before I said hell with this....and that was only doing 200 mg per day. I did go up to 400 mg once and that was complete hell.

Now ...I always did run the DNP during the warm months of the year...and at the time I was running it I did work a job where I was always on the go busting my ass....with the DNP it made it almost impossible to be able to keep up.

I just see ppl talk about 400-600 mg for like a week or so....and I just shake my head and think "how do they handle that" lol

I know even at 200 mg I never had any energy what so ever....maybe the first 2 days I could train but after that it was over......I had just enough energy to half ass my job lol.

9 lbs in 14 days eh.... Did you do a bodyfat check on day one to compare when your done? Thats what I am more interested in seeing...not so much how many lbs were taken off but the bodyfat %

Best of luck bro...you seem like your kicking ass!!

Im down from 220 to 207 in about 10 days so far

good lord !! what dose you running NY??

do you guys know if you are using the powder or crystalline for of DNP !!

I've only ever used the powder after after about 4 days at 400mg sleep sucks ass !!! I'm up several times a night flipping wet pillows and shit , freezing the family with the AC set at 66

I've heard that the crystal clears your system way faster so that it should be dosed 2x a day , I was thinking of just dosing early in the am so that the sweating wouldent be nearly as bad at night.
any if you guys have any experience with that ??

I've only ever used the powder after after about 4 days at 400mg sleep sucks ass !!! I'm up several times a night flipping wet pillows and shit , freezing the family with the AC set at 66

I've heard that the crystal clears your system way faster so that it should be dosed 2x a day , I was thinking of just dosing early in the am so that the sweating wouldent be nearly as bad at night.

Gunsmith, one of my mates dosed in the morning instead of night...he said remember to carry water round with you everywere you go lol....he was out and fainted from dehydration....he did say though not as much affects at night from running it like this

Gunsmith, I have the crytalised dnp. I just take 250mg EOD, going on 4th week and still working. No bad signs at all, a bit warmer is about it so VERY tolerable. I have droped a few belt notches and lost most of all the fat around my waist, the only place I hold it. But great results with low dose eod. Id prefer this over Clen, T3 and Eph for 12+ weeks contest prep know what Im saying....even though I have added low dose clen just 20mcg per day 5 days ago and noticed even more rapid changes.

Great log scult good luck with reaching your goals.

250mg crystal

Started with 500mg for the first 5 days then from there did 750mg,Night sweats are horrible,sleeping is terrible and i wake up every nite with that sore throat feeling it sucks.Started 50mcg of t3 last day of dnp is tomrrow gonna run the t3 for about 2 weeks then hopefully get a sick rebound when i blast

Also been doing fasted cardio,and my diet has been anything but good

yesterday morning was 210 pounds woke up did 25mins fasted cardio on stepper.Went to perkins and my breakfast atleast had to be 1000cals+ easy rest of the day i ate clean n had an apple pie before bed.Woke up this morning 207 on the dot :) (also added the t3 n gh to 6iu)

Last edited:
250mg crystal

Started with 500mg for the first 5 days then from there did 750mg,Night sweats are horrible,sleeping is terrible and i wake up every nite with that sore throat feeling it sucks.Started 50mcg of t3 last day of dnp is tomrrow gonna run the t3 for about 2 weeks then hopefully get a sick rebound when i blast

Also been doing fasted cardio,and my diet has been anything but good

yesterday morning was 210 pounds woke up did 25mins fasted cardio on stepper.Went to perkins and my breakfast atleast had to be 1000cals+ easy rest of the day i ate clean n had an apple pie before bed.Woke up this morning 207 on the dot :) (also added the t3 n gh to 6iu)

Just curious, if your going to be taking DNP to lose weight why wouldnt you do everything in your power to help lose weight as well? I mean eating like that and using DNP in higher dosages in kind of wreckless dont you think? Id want to make the most out of the run and eat properly.

ALso to add to my 1st post, my starting weight was 226, 3 weeks in I am 224 and dropped i dont know how many % b/f but very big difference

Just curious, if your going to be taking DNP to lose weight why wouldnt you do everything in your power to help lose weight as well? I mean eating like that and using DNP in higher dosages in kind of wreckless dont you think? Id want to make the most out of the run and eat properly.

yea your 100% right,idk it literally makes u feel like shit but if i lost this much i would prob doubled it if i was eating healthy.I mean my diet wasnt shit i havent touched fast food for months,Just not super clean

are you taking in any extra calories while running this or are you just taking your normal average calories?

In 21 days I dropped 13 lbs and about 11 of that was fat. I like those odds.

I do not feel as bad as many say they do on it. I take 200 before bed and don't notice much during the day, just exhausted a little more easily and cardio doesn't happen much or for long.

Good luck!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity