over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP run

mrbarr77

Newbies
after a month of waiting For the USPs to deliver my DNP,I finally got it....SinceI have been waiting for a month and reading up about all the info.. I have change alot of my eating habits. I.e : cut out lots of junk food and unnessacry Carbs.. I have seen some improvement. I started my first ever Dnp cycle today.. I will post Pics of me now and some later of my results. Some capsules seem to be half filled so I have chosen tostart with those. (About 100- 150mg). No real big change in the way i feel but its day 1 and low mg .. but I will keep this updated

Thank you.

Looking forward to seeing/hearing results and your experience/Proto-call etc , with it. Any chance you can list stats by chance?

Best of luck with your run , And stay safe.

Hey MrBarr77! I just finished up a run. Got up to 800 mgs. I DO NOT recommend it! LOL. Other than a general feeling of shittiness and night-sweats, I had no other sides. Good luck with your run and if you have any questions, pls feel free to PM.

Hey MrBarr77! I just finished up a run. Got up to 800 mgs. I DO NOT recommend it! LOL. Other than a general feeling of shittiness and night-sweats, I had no other sides. Good luck with your run and if you have any questions, pls feel free to PM.

how was your results?

My results were as expected. I didn't weigh myself so I don't have #'s. I lost a bunch of bodyfat and my muscles are all deflated. LOL! I'm looking forward to the "anabolic-rebound". This stuff never ceases to amaze me but I hear the skeptics always talking about the potential for abuse. Unless you enjoy feeling like utter shit, I can see how this product would be self-limiting and only used as a last-resort and not something that people would over-use like ECA or other stims.

ok so I hate weighing myself but I did
Starting weight is 150lbs
I am 5'6
Pictures will be posted tonight
(I hate pictures too)

Finally you got the "goods" in!! Will def keep up w/your log as DNP has always intrigued me!!

How many days are you going to go low dose and when do you plan on bumping it up? What will your diet look like?

How long did you run?

Alin, that seems like a far more functional and manageable dose. I doubt that I'd ever venture back up to 800 and probably only go to 600 for a short period.

I am also interested and will be following this log as well. I recently completed a 2 week run with DNP and certainly feel like I leaned out a bit. I started at 250mg ED for 3 days to see how my body adjusted to the DNP. By day 4 I upped the dose to 500mg ED X2 doses split and that is when the heat came. I sweated my ass of day and night. After my workouts, my shirt was drenched with sweat. At night I had severe insomnia and sweating. The longer I ran it, the more fatigued I felt probably due to the glycogen depletion. My workouts suffered as I felt like I lost my pump. Forget getting those few extra reps. Every time I ate carbs I heated up. I kept fluids in my body and electrolytes day and night. I also monitored my body temperature frequently. I will run it again and was over all pleased with the results, but will probably use a smaller amount for a longer period of time. My experience only and I welcome any questions if I can help.

My results were as expected. I didn't weigh myself so I don't have #'s. I lost a bunch of bodyfat and my muscles are all deflated. LOL! I'm looking forward to the "anabolic-rebound". This stuff never ceases to amaze me but I hear the skeptics always talking about the potential for abuse. Unless you enjoy feeling like utter shit, I can see how this product would be self-limiting and only used as a last-resort and not something that people would over-use like ECA or other stims.

I am also interested and will be following this log as well. I recently completed a 2 week run with DNP and certainly feel like I leaned out a bit. I started at 250mg ED for 3 days to see how my body adjusted to the DNP. By day 4 I upped the dose to 500mg ED X2 doses split and that is when the heat came. I sweated my ass of day and night. After my workouts, my shirt was drenched with sweat. At night I had severe insomnia and sweating. The longer I ran it, the more fatigued I felt probably due to the glycogen depletion. My workouts suffered as I felt like I lost my pump. Forget getting those few extra reps. Every time I ate carbs I heated up. I kept fluids in my body and electrolytes day and night. I also monitored my body temperature frequently. I will run it again and was over all pleased with the results, but will probably use a smaller amount for a longer period of time. My experience only and I welcome any questions if I can help.

What diet worked best for you guys, when taking DNP?

Last edited:
I'm in the low-Kcal camp. I did 600 below maintenance at a ratio of 50/30/20 (Thanks Ness!) P/C/F.

EDIT: I also employed Intermittent Fasting with the Kcal deficit.

Last edited:
I am going to continue my low carb diet, lots of fruits and veggies. But I am expecting to have to up my carb intake a little bit.. Depending how I feel I may take ECA on days I work for energy...

Day 2 I had a headache all day and felt really tired but nothing I couldnt bare...
havent had time to upload my pictures but will do so soon

Be sure to drink your gatorade/pedialite & water. While it is still early days for you, headaches could be a symptom of dehydration.

I have been drinking lots of water cause I remember reading about headaches cause of dehydration like you said. :) IDK I seem to be doing ok today I feel a bit warmer then normal but it is hot outside

Cool. I mentioned Gatorade/Pedialyte because as time goes on and your sweating increases, you're gonna need the electrolytes. But as I said, it's still early days. :) What dose are you at? 200?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws