advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP Sides Different with Crystal VS. Powder???

Chris288

Registered
Anyone here ever used both crystal DNP and powder DNP in the same cycle?? I am in the middle of a really kick ass DNP Cycle I will be posting here in a couple weeks, but I have been using to different DNP's. My first one was a crystal at 150mg per cap... then switched up to a 250mg powder. The crystal I was taking 2 caps before bedtime and would sweat my ass off all night. Good thing is by 7 or 8pm when I would work out I felt pretty good and did not sweat or have the lethargy during the day to bad... just in the mornings. I did not get the yellow sweat, semen, etc. Now I have started taking 2 of the 250mg tabs before bed the same way... and I am having different sides. All the body fluid coloring... sweating more during the day and feeling more lethargic... instead of just feeling tired in the mornings like I did on the crystal I am feeling shot late in the evenings. My 2 conclusions I have is that number one I am taking in more MG of DNP. My second is that the crystal is clearing the body quicker and not building up as much as the powder. What do you guys think??

BTW... I will be posting my diet, weight loss, results etc here coming up. I will tell you guys I have lost 36pounds since Jan 1st and LBM has gone up 2 pounds and I am NOT on AAS right now!!!

Crystal is not as concentrated as powder as its cut with a salt.

I figured that with the cystal I am getting about 113mg per cap... of course the powder should be the full 250mg. So that is a difference of 226mg vs 500mg, but the results are looking about the same and I felt a helluva lot better on the crystal. Of course I did have much more bodyfat to begin with too. Thanks for the help. What do all you guys prefer? Crystal or Powder? I also notice that after one day on crystal I already feel DNP. The powder takes about 3 days to feel for me.

Other than the dosage adjustment, actual sides are more or less the same. I think crystal comes on faster, but that may be only in my head.

One interesting thing I've noted personally is that I seem to have altered my response to DNP through use. I've used it extensively, probably over 50g of personal use over the years. Now, several things are different about the experience.

Initially, it did take me a while to feel the effects like you, but now I get effects from the first dosage. I used to have to force myself to drink, now I get thirsty quickly. Fat loss is slower and requires a higher dosage to match my initial results, even if I haven't used it in months.

I know that the studies in the 1930's did not show much in terms of tolerance, but I wonder if the body somehow reacts to the higher dosages we use. I've gone anywhere from 150mg a day to over 800mg a day for several days. My sweet spot anymore is around 600mg a day, but that gets me too sweaty for work or public anything.

very interesting as well Gel. I have used it previously years ago as well. When I first started with the crystal.... it would hit me the first night. I can not take dnp during the day because I work in a suit and tie job... so I just take it at night. Another nice thing I have found doing my does at night (as long as its not over 500mg at once) Is by the end of the day I have a little energy and no so depleted. Now I can tell since I have lost soo much bodyfat that the results are slowing down a bit. I have heard the leaner you get the less fat burning that you get from DNP. I am starting to believe it!

I have heard the leaner you get the less fat burning that you get from DNP. I am starting to believe it!

Obviously, your body is trying to survive, so, if you eliminate your fat source basic for life, the body will do everything possible to cling to that fat.

Its similar with the fat loss caused by diet, exercise or stimulants or clen

Obviously, your body is trying to survive, so, if you eliminate your fat source basic for life, the body will do everything possible to cling to that fat.

Its similar with the fat loss caused by diet, exercise or stimulants or clen

Resurrecting threads from the dead?

I’ve used 250 a day. I wanna start a weeek blast before I leave for Miami what would be best dosage for 7 day use? Anyone???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve used 250 a day. I wanna start a weeek blast before I leave for Miami what would be best dosage for 7 day use? Anyone???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how much fat do you have to lose

you should drop it more than 1 week out, as it will stay in your system for a while and keep your muscles flat

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131