over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP & T3

nymuscle

Banned
Running DNP right now,Ive read after sometime being on it it slows down your thyroid.Would it be beneficial to run some HG t3 at 25-50mcg with the DNP?

1.Im not really worried about muscle loss i just want to get down to very low bf bc i have the hardest time losing weight
2.I DONT want to hear "dnp is strong enuff by itself"

Thanks guys :)

Running DNP right now,Ive read after sometime being on it it slows down your thyroid.Would it be beneficial to run some HG t3 at 25-50mcg with the DNP?

1.Im not really worried about muscle loss i just want to get down to very low bf bc i have the hardest time losing weight
2.I DONT want to hear "dnp is strong enuff by itself"

Thanks guys :)

If u don't want to hear that then why are u asking. If u dont want peoples honest opinions then just run what ever u want to run.............

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If u don't want to hear that then why are u asking. If u dont want peoples honest opinions then just run what ever u want to run.............

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Because im not asking weather dnp is strong enuff by itself,Im asking if its a smart move to supplment with t3 while on dnp?Since studies show it slows the thyroid

A friend of mine ran the two together and seemed to have no issues, Im not sure what dosage he was using of either compound, I think he even did clen with them.
But I think he did it for increased fat loss not hypo thyroid prevention.

The studies that suggested that thyroid slows with DNP use really showed that although less total thyroid hormone was produced, the amount of free (active) thyroid hormone stayed the same - DNP does not decrease resting metabolic rate.

That said more T3 can certainly increase metabolic rate and help w/ more weight loss.

Thanks guys i think ill start off with 25mcg then bump in up to a max dose of 50mcg,Also have pharm grade clen so this should be a sick stack to get me under 10%

I run DNP with t3 & t4 and have never had any problems. Lost lots of fat in just week or two.

Because im not asking weather dnp is strong enuff by itself,Im asking if its a smart move to supplment with t3 while on dnp?Since studies show it slows the thyroid

do not take t3 with dnp.

t3 and dnp is the biggest myth ever.

if you are going to take dnp do it WITHOUT T3.

serum levels of T3 =/= thyroid t3 levels, which have never been proven to be slowed while on DNP. in fact, if you take a t3 supp while on DNP you are risking a huge rebound.

do not do it.

why do people say dnp can kill you? i mean if you do the right protocol 250-500mg a day for 10-20 days what are we risking?

im tempted to try dnp......i cannot lose fat period. im not even joking. i dieted to 145 lbs and still had love handles and belly fat ...................................

is dnp really that bad as it is stated? people who have used it what is your experience

Because it can

why do people say dnp can kill you? i mean if you do the right protocol 250-500mg a day for 10-20 days what are we risking?

People have died from dnp overdose. It's not going to happen with low dose, short term usage. It has a long half life so don't increase the dosage very often. I've used it often and my only concern is keeping it in a safe place where my daughter cannot access it. A 250 mg capsule could be lethal to a child.

rashes??

LOL thats pretty much it.

what do u guys think of a dnp and keto dnp?

diets really dont matter, if you can handle keto do it.. but its really unnecessary. some people swear by it, but really... u wont need it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws