over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp taken 1x per day

thewizkid

Registered
This is a weird question but has anyone ever tried taking dnp one time a day vs multiple times a day?

the last time I took dnp, I took it one time a day just for convenience and noticed it worked a lot better even though the dose didn’t change, in fact I was actually taking less. Same batch of dnp as well so potentcy didn’t change

l
Also, anyone notice the sides from dnp goes away quite quickly? Most people say the half-life is 36 hours but I noticed the heat wears off around 8-10 hours after taking a dose. When I took my dose in the morning the heat would be quite bad after the first hour, then 8-10 hour after itd be mild and by the middle of the night I was cold again

The sides don't bother me during the day, I just hate when bedtime comes. It may be a placebo, but I don't want to have a dose later than 7 PM.

I always use it as a supplement to my program and not base my entire diet, cardio, training around the drug/sides. 250mg/day and if I notice lethargy or heat climbing enough to inhibit my training intensity, sleep patterns too much, or my NEAT levels for the day I skip a day.
If you take 2 pills a day but your training sucks, cravings are high, sleep is shit then you're losing a bunch of caloric burn that you'd otherwise have when feeling better and it offsets the DNP result.
I think it's either take it once daily and regulate dose on how high you can keep energy expenditure up/training intensity, or take it in high doses for a planned week off/deload so the decrease in NEAT and training don't matter as much.

I've never used DNP. Probably never will. Little Slice pretty much ruined my ever touching it.
I have used my fair share of Tren however and the side effects of it compaired to DNP make me go...huh?

I've never used DNP. Probably never will. Little Slice pretty much ruined my ever touching it.
I have used my fair share of Tren however and the side effects of it compaired to DNP make me go...huh?

You shouldn't blame dnp for what happened to me bro... Dnp is a very safe substance when you don't take something that robs you of your consciousness.

I could have killed myself in any number of ways that night... Dnp actually has a neuroprotective effects, which is why I'm still basically completely functional after being without a pulse for 26 minutes (5 minutes can be enough to make you totally cooked even with CPR)

My doctors are shocked and baffled.

If doing heavier doses I wouldn't recommend doing one bolus dose. I feel the heat intensify about 2 hours post admin. The bigger the dose the bigger heat wave Ive. Always it's a good way to run dnp to prevent doing too much at once and getting sick and being stuck in hell for the next 24-48 hrs. All it takes it just one extra tab too much.

I'm currently running it once per day and always try to take it first thing in the morning up to 500mg.

I'm just intending to stick to 200mg per day for perhaps a little longer as sides are tolerable at present.

The sides don't bother me during the day, I just hate when bedtime comes. It may be a placebo, but I don't want to have a dose later than 7 PM.
that's another reason i took it once a day, i hated losing sleep, i love sleep

If doing heavier doses I wouldn't recommend doing one bolus dose. I feel the heat intensify about 2 hours post admin. The bigger the dose the bigger heat wave Ive. Always it's a good way to run dnp to prevent doing too much at once and getting sick and being stuck in hell for the next 24-48 hrs. All it takes it just one extra tab too much.

i taper my dose up slowly, and i only go up to a certain dose where the sides aren't too crazy, usually that would be heat during the day but by night it would be gone for the most part.

do people actually feel the heat 24-48 hours after?
i always had the heat complete gone 1 day after my dose

Anyone running it with tren?

that's another reason i took it once a day, i hated losing sleep, i love sleep

i taper my dose up slowly, and i only go up to a certain dose where the sides aren't too crazy, usually that would be heat during the day but by night it would be gone for the most part.

do people actually feel the heat 24-48 hours after?
i always had the heat complete gone 1 day after my dose

Depends on the dose you take.

Go into the high numbers and you'll still feel it 3 days later if you've hit peak blood levels. That's my experience at least.

Depends on the dose you take.

Go into the high numbers and you'll still feel it 3 days later if you've hit peak blood levels. That's my experience at least.

I’ve gone fairly high
Only time I feel it the day after is if I split the doses and take one before bed
Then I’d feel it in the morning

but if I were to take the whole dose in one go in the morning. The next morning im cold again

I’ve gone fairly high
Only time I feel it the day after is if I split the doses and take one before bed
Then I’d feel it in the morning

but if I were to take the whole dose in one go in the morning. The next morning im cold again

How high are you talking though?

I find if you take it all at once you'll get real nauseous, then vomit..

Either way at a high dosage I can still feel it at night for a few days.. wake up soaked.

I MUCH prefer straight psmf diet over dnp. I find it gives me better results and I'm just through with dnp. I can get better results just taking some eca, eating protein and starving a bit then dragging my ass and feeling like shit on dnp.

How high are you talking though?

I find if you take it all at once you'll get real nauseous, then vomit..

Either way at a high dosage I can still feel it at night for a few days.. wake up soaked.

I MUCH prefer straight psmf diet over dnp. I find it gives me better results and I'm just through with dnp. I can get better results just taking some eca, eating protein and starving a bit then dragging my ass and feeling like shit on dnp.
I’ve gone up to 1250mg of dinitros
The puking is from hyperkalemia, did you try taking a ton of potassium like some people recommend?

it probably is healthier to diet regularly without dnp but I can’t say anything works even close to dnp. You can easily drop 10lbs on dnp in a week without dieting hard

I’ve gone up to 1250mg of dinitros
The puking is from hyperkalemia, did you try taking a ton of potassium like some people recommend?

it probably is healthier to diet regularly without dnp but I can’t say anything works even close to dnp. You can easily drop 10lbs on dnp in a week without dieting hard

Ok yup. That's a high dose lol. When I went that high I sat outside in the winter in my boxers making a deal with god that if he let me live I wouldn't touch the stuff again (which I did lmao).

I had the full list of ancillaries going. My body just rejects the stuff these days.

I lost 20lbs in 2 weeks of psmf. Got me down under 8% bf.

To each their own though. I used to swear by the stuff.

Very odd that you feel the heat wear off that fast on that dosage though imo.

Ok yup. That's a high dose lol. When I went that high I sat outside in the winter in my boxers making a deal with god that if he let me live I wouldn't touch the stuff again (which I did lmao).

I had the full list of ancillaries going. My body just rejects the stuff these days.

I lost 20lbs in 2 weeks of psmf. Got me down under 8% bf.

To each their own though. I used to swear by the stuff.

Very odd that you feel the heat wear off that fast on that dosage though imo.
I live in Canada so I just open a window lol

20lbs in 2 weeks? What other drugs did you take?

I live in Canada so I just open a window lol

20lbs in 2 weeks? What other drugs did you take?

I live in a similar climate and I had to take my ass outside in the middle of January.. so that tells you something lol.

For the psmf I took 1g tren and 1g test.

Also took 100mcg t3 a day (which was fake from looking at bloodwork)

4-6 chicken breasts a day. 1 coke zero and 2tbsp psyllium husk with crystal light.

Zero fats.

I live in a similar climate and I had to take my ass outside in the middle of January.. so that tells you something lol.

For the psmf I took 1g tren and 1g test.

Also took 100mcg t3 a day (which was fake from looking at bloodwork)

4-6 chicken breasts a day. 1 coke zero and 2tbsp psyllium husk with crystal light.

Zero fats.

wow that’s actually not bad
Any hgh?

I find it almost impossible to lose weight on Tren unless I’m on hgh for some reason

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131