over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp taken 1x per day

wow that’s actually not bad
Any hgh?

I find it almost impossible to lose weight on Tren unless I’m on hgh for some reason

No hgh, that was everything. Was overboard on the gear but I didnt care, I just wanted fast results.

3 workouts a week. 20g karbolyn prior to workout. No cardio.

This was after a long layoff from training and was on trt only for a year. It literally just transformed me.

Now sitting 40lbs heavier, leanest I've ever been at this weight.

that's another reason i took it once a day, i hated losing sleep, i love sleep

You can sleep with more than 1 gram? o_O

i taper my dose up slowly, and i only go up to a certain dose where the sides aren't too crazy, usually that would be heat during the day but by night it would be gone for the most part.

do people actually feel the heat 24-48 hours after?
i always had the heat complete gone 1 day after my dose

After 2 hours of take feels hotter, so it was horrible when I took it at 00:00 and then went to try sleep.

But the general concentration is felt after 5 or 6 days, although sometimes I get the shit when I hit the third day.

After 2 hours of take feels hotter, so it was horrible when I took it at 00:00 and then went to try sleep.

But the general concentration is felt after 5 or 6 days, although sometimes I get the shit when I hit the third day.
Do you really the build up in the system to be more pronounced 5-6days after?
i don't know why, i find the half life to be less than what people say
i feel the full effects by day 2 and the side effects are completely out of my system within 24 hours, sometimes a bit longer, however it's quite mild side effects by then and not noticeable

There could be differences in the time of metabolization between different people.

As I said before, during the day I have no problems, but definitely the nights get hotter and more uncomfortable when I arrive at 5/6 day. Two days after the last shot, I will begin to feel better in sleep time.

If I was taking 400mg a day, taking it all at once didn't really seem to make a difference. Dunno about higher than that. I think from here on out, though, I'll just run it at 200mg a day and make sure I stay on top of diet. Add ECY and I lose fat in front of my eyes.

I'm very curious how long it really stayed in my system because I seemed to be able to eat whatever I pleased and continued to drop scale weight for nearly two weeks afterwards. Obviously I was losing the water, but that doesn't explain still seeming to burn calories at an alarming rate for so long.

Tl;dr will def run again side effects unnoticeable at 200mg

I've always single dosed, with breakfast. On an empty stomach it gives me bad indigestion, to the point of nausea. The does is source dependent, my current one uses good DNP, but not measured well (athough consisently not well, which is something I guess). I took 400mg for 3 weeks, lost 20lbs after all the water weight came off. That was with a cheat meal on Fridays. The carb cravings kill me, and the cheats just make me sweat like a mofo and generally feel like shit rather than affect weightloss.

The half life means that you do get a free run after you finish, there's enough left in your system to keep the fat loss going.

How long is everybody on their 200mg/d dosing? How many weeks?

How long is everybody on their 200mg/d dosing? How many weeks?

Generally four to six, but at that dose, I've heard of guys running it for much, much longer with *supposedly* no harm done. I'd play it safe and only run it a few weeks at a time. Dnp actually doesn't lose it's effectiveness, however; the time off is more to just give your body a break.

I can't tolerate more than 250mgs in one dose anymore at one time makes me miserable.

longest ive gone was 6 months
you ever get neuropathy using it that long? or any other odd permanent sides or damage with the digestive system? vitamin/mineral deficiencies?

i got a bit of neuropathy once after 2 months and stopped

also, what was your protocol in terms of supplements/PEDS if any

also do you prefer crystal or powder?

oral or injectable?

you ever get neuropathy using it that long? or any other odd permanent sides or damage with the digestive system?

i got a bit of neuropathy once after 2 months and stopped

also, what was your protocol in terms of supplements/PEDS if any

also do you prefer crystal or powder?

oral or injectable?

my shins felt numbish for a few months. a friend reported the same feeling in his feet after he ran an extended cycle.
no other effects from this run.

i have the same numb feeling in my 2 leftmost fingers since my massive overdose - and its been over a year now... could be worse

as for drugs that i ran alongside... IDR exactly.. probably a cut mix and some mk677 with nicotine patches/gum

my shins felt numbish for a few months. a friend reported the same feeling in his feet after he ran an extended cycle.
no other effects from this run.

i have the same numb feeling in my 2 leftmost fingers since my massive overdose - and its been over a year now... could be worse

as for drugs that i ran alongside... IDR exactly.. probably a cut mix and some mk677 with nicotine patches/gum

did you ever test your potassium or vitamins/minerals when you got nerve issues?
I have a hypothesis it’s hyperkalemia but am not sure
I think dnp also effects phosphates, not sure if that can affect nerves

I ran it at 400 a day I went high and I wanted to die I also would run it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off just felt better

Unless you had very low dosed caps/tabs I don't see why most would even need to dose it throughout the day. Surely one dose after breakfast was suffice for the majority of people. Everyone has a different response/tolerance but I don't understand why guys are running anything over approx 500mg per day. I think some guys simply run ridiculous cycles and their outlook is flawed. They say they hate DNP but they don't respect it. What do you expect from running 1g+ DNP and starving yourself and in many cases running tonnes of other drugs at the same time. Of course you are going to feel like utter shit. Many are 2 extremes because they can't eat consistently through the year. They overeat and then they run DNP and severely undereat and wonder why they feel like shit. Yes the weight will drop off but it's not sustainable to go from 2 extremes then back into your "normal" routine. The same guys run DNP constantly because they can't follow a consistent nutrition plan. Nothing wrong with that at all but it's the extremes they go to which is bad.

DNP is the most effective fat burner by a mile. It's ridiculous how good it is but it needs to be treated with respect. I know so many guys who run (or have in the past) approx 1g+ and literally feel like death and can't even train and they do that for 1 week then come out 20 pounds lighter but it's a very stupid thing to do. I am all for dosing things how you want and going for it but DNP to me is different. One thing mega dosing is very dangerous but it's also guaranteed to make you feel like shit. Why would anyone want to do something for their physique when it stops them from even training. Use a sensible amount on a sensible diet and the fat will melt off you. You can still go fairly extreme on the diet but what is the point in starving yourself when DNP increases your metabolism massively. Eat protein and a variety of greens (maybe add some berries and good fats etc) throughout the day, run a sensible dose, drink plenty of water (electrolytes) and the fat will literally melt off you. As long as u are in a deficit and training hard the DNP will melt fat from your body. Run a small dose for longer so for many that could be 250mg for 4 weeks. It's literally guaranteed to work and there won't be any nasty rebound as long as you introduce foods back slowly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws