over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP to go from lean to shredded

RDS

Registered
Seems like common practice with DNP is to use it to blast off a shitload of fat at the start of a cut; you never seem to see any threads about people using it to get from like 10% to 8%.

Is there any reason for this, or have I just not heard of anyone doing it despite it being common?

I’ve been dieting a couple of months and am in the nitty gritty of getting into single digits now, and I was thinking that rather than lower my calories even further I could try a week or two using dnp at a low dose (200mg or so).

Thanks

Wondered the same. Too chicken to ever use it. Lol.

SR9009/9011 are potentially interesting options. Short half life so very frequent dosing required (or find an injectable).

it’s safer and you would feel better than DNP. It also increases endurance-type energy so good for cardio as well.

*No first hand experience just yet. Just what I’ve read.

Wondered the same. Too chicken to ever use it. Lol.

SR9009/9011 are potentially interesting options. Short half life so very frequent dosing required (or find an injectable).

it’s safer and you would feel better than DNP. It also increases endurance-type energy so good for cardio as well.

*No first hand experience just yet. Just what I’ve read.
Interesting - never heard of those compounds so will give it a look.

Haha, yeah it’s taken me a while to build up the confidence to use DNP but I’m only planning a week or so at 150mg a day, potentially going up to 225mg (I have 75mg caps) so I don’t think I can do too much harm to myself, and even if I feel like shit it’ll only be for a week. Can handle anything for a week.

I find at lower bodyfat it’s better to run tren/GH and sane amounts of T3. Use the DNP to rip off the fluff after a bulk. DNP will get you from 15-10% extremely quick, then let the drugs and diet pull the last 4% off you slowly
Yeah this seems to be the general consensus. Curious if anyone’s ever tried the other way though

DNP is not dangerous if you are responsible. It is without a doubt the best product available for fat burning and it sheds the fat in a couple of weeks. I started with 125mg/day and went as high as 375mg per day. I wouldn’t run a low carb diet with DNP and be sure stay hydrated and drink LOTS of water.

DNP is not dangerous if you are responsible. It is without a doubt the best product available for fat burning and it sheds the fat in a couple of weeks. I started with 125mg/day and went as high as 375mg per day. I wouldn’t run a low carb diet with DNP and be sure stay hydrated and drink LOTS of water.
and for God's sake don't use Ambien when on dnp...... :p

Yeah this seems to be the general consensus. Curious if anyone’s ever tried the other way though
I’ve tried both ways. GH takes much longer to burn fat and I personally wouldn’t start seeing the effect for about 3 months. Tren worked as well but not as much as I got older ( I’m 50 now). I feel like my body reacts adversely to tren and my stomach bloats for some reason. DNP burns fat in a week to 2 weeks. Why would you say to not use DNP to get under 10%? That’s the hardest fat to get rid of - the stubborn bf. You need AAS regardless to hold the muscle as you burn fat. AAS don’t really burn fat they are used to maintain muscle mass while shedding fat. DNP is the best fat burner bar none.

Ive done both and both work amazingly.
The last time I ran DNP (a couple years back) i dieted myself down to about 9% AND THEN threw in DNP to really rip me down. The ONLY problem with this is that when you are getting that lean, going flat for a long period of time sucks. It affects how you fill back up again, especially for big guys. Once I got down to that 6ish %, filling out was damn near impossible. It created a different look, one that i wasn't too pleased with.

At a certain point in time, your lean lean stages start to look different depending on your diet and drug usage. One year you might be 6% and full as a house, another year you're 6 and stringggy. I hit 6 that year, but the look was off for me.
I found that I look better the years I used it to get to 9 and thennnn do my own weird shit to get to 6. Others could be completely different but that's how I experienced it.

How do you get shredded sub 6-8% then?

I actually got down to 5% bf with nothing but typical AAS. I had lots asking me if I was taking something though. Took clenbuterol once and I got bad ocular migraine from it. I don't even take stimulants per workout. I rather take GH to get lean. More beneficial for me. I have gotten shredded a few times without GH, but at this age, makes it easier.

The last time I ran DNP (a couple years back) i dieted myself down to about 9% AND THEN threw in DNP to really rip me down. The ONLY problem with this is that when you are getting that lean, going flat for a long period of time sucks. It affects how you fill back up again, especially for big guys. Once I got down to that 6ish %, filling out was damn near impossible. It created a different look, one that i wasn't too pleased with.

At a certain point in time, your lean lean stages start to look different depending on your diet and drug usage. One year you might be 6% and full as a house, another year you're 6 and stringggy. I hit 6 that year, but the look was off for me.
I found that I look better the years I used it to get to 9 and thennnn do my own weird shit to get to 6. Others could be completely different but that's how I experienced it.
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a million

Just to add - I’m not really worried about looking flat or stringy. I’ve only been able to work out in a gym for like 12 weeks in the last year, so I’m not looking my best anyway. I’ve decided just to obliterate my body fat as there’s not much else to do. I’m running a little bit of test but don’t want to run any other AAS as there doesn’t seem much point to me without gyms.

Seems like common practice with DNP is to use it to blast off a shitload of fat at the start of a cut; you never seem to see any threads about people using it to get from like 10% to 8%.

Is there any reason for this, or have I just not heard of anyone doing it despite it being common?

I’ve been dieting a couple of months and am in the nitty gritty of getting into single digits now, and I was thinking that rather than lower my calories even further I could try a week or two using dnp at a low dose (200mg or so).

Thanks
This is exactly how I prefer to use it ^^^

Treat dnp just like a PSMF diet, you can't just fill out in a couple of days especially if your a bigger person, go to eating at maintenance for two weeks, check your look and if need be then carbload for a day or two if needed (I didn't need to).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws