over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP to go from lean to shredded

Id like to see WHEN or what time of the day everybody doses. It seems night would be the best.

Also big question and advice needed here!!!!! Should I take out any of the following or rethink any meds / supplements

My daily morning meds are:
25 mg Lisinopril
20 mg Celexa
30 mg Adderall XR
Nighttime:
10 mg of Ambien

Morning Supplements
2000 mg of Krill Oil
Multi Vitamin (Vitamin Shoppe brand with Prostate and immune support)
100 mg Niacin
2000 mg of Astragalus

Nighttime supplement
Vitamin D

Diet is in check, training is in check

280lbs, 5'10' and 53 years old. Bloods are good however I may need to do another blood donation.

You take ambien and adderall?

How long if you dont mind me asking have you been taking both?

I assume your taking the ambien because of the adderall or because you have sleeping issues?

so question....... if its basically shutting down T3 after a week or so why would one not simply run a replacement dose of say 12.5 to 25mcg for the length of the DNP run. would this not make the run more effective?

It increases the possibility of muscle catabolism, and your T3 recovers easily when you exit the cycle.

Of course, DNP can be used with all types of Gear and fat burners, it all depends on too many factors and personal goals.

Most people who do not get results are because they eat more than they should.

Double the dose? Just the first day, then go back to 200 mg.

The next time, double the dose 2 days, and return to 200 mg.

Go this way until you complete your 400mg week, or you may need to reduce the dosage before completing the week.

Exactly. Like any drug you get low-high responders. Some could be using x dose and it's simply not enough for them to see noticeable changes. They may also experience little-no side effects at that low dose whereas their friend/partner could be the complete opposite on the same caps/dose. I also think many newbies opinions of DNP are skewed. Yes many people can take 200-250mg and they can barely function and they are burning up day/night but most should be fine at that dose. Some guys even think they have fake caps if they aren't feeling 100mg because they read x person doses 50-100mg because the heat is too bad. It's the same with any drug. Although I should state DNP is very effective even at lower doses for most people so someone's caps could be underdosed or bad etc. We sell 250mg caps and I think 1 cap is enough for 90%(+) of people and they will feel that dose a lot but some prefer to use 2 caps (I would never use more than 2 in any circumstance).

DNP is incredible for many people but it's also not some miracle drug. The majority of people are made up with the results but you will always get some who didn't drop the 10+ pounds they expected in 2 weeks so dnp must not work. The truth is a large number of people who use DNP can not diet effectively and they have little concept of energy balance. Many take it and binge every few days or they don't train as much or as hard when using it. So many reasons can result in them not getting the results they desired even if the dnp is gtg. Just the same as 500mg of legit test is not going to put on 10-30 pounds of bodyweight on everyone when they use it for a cycle as there are so many factors that can effect results.

You take ambien and adderall?

How long if you dont mind me asking have you been taking both?

I assume your taking the ambien because of the adderall or because you have sleeping issues?
I have never slept well. I use a cpap and that helps but have taken Ambien for a year. Adderall about 4 months ago and it never gets me hyper or anything. I truly do focus better though.

is there a difference between dnp powder and crystal? i can get both caps but for a first time user would i be better of using the powder?

is 200mg powder really weaker than 200mg crystal.

also if i want to take 100mg eod can i open the 200mg cap and empty half it out? i don't have spare caps so i may waste some the first week or add to water and drink it.
What about pouring the other half into an empty capsule? That what I've done most anything I have in one capsule but want to cut in half.

Going back to the question above regarding increasing dosage...perhaps adding the additional 200mg every other day would be an option as well instead of jumping right to doubling the dose everyday?
That is what I've done and doing now. 200mgs daily with an additonal 200mgs Mon-Wed-Friday as a second dose later in the day.

300mgs/day average with no more than 200mgs at one time is my sweet spot.

Think it’s been said but the fatter you are the better it works. Last summer went up to 800mgs and possibly could have tolerated 1,000 but I figured don’t push it. The heat was manageable, lethargy too, worst side for me was the shallow breathing. Anyone who’s taken it at a high enough dosage knows the feeling. Idk if it’s fluid retention around the lungs or what but you just can’t take a deep satisfying breath.
200mgs to me seems like a waste of time. Imo run it high and for a shorter period of time. My girl did 600mgs for 3 weeks lol. The key thing to keep in mind with it is increase the dose SLOWLY! Guys take it and don’t feel shit so they keep adding more and after a few days when it really peaks then they’re in trouble and nothing can fix it. Hospital can’t do anything for you aside from an ice bath. Once it’s in you there is no getting it out. There is nothing that can be taken to neutralize or counteract it far as I know. It’s a good idea to take a lot of antioxidants with it as well as it can cause DNA damage. Any of you older guys notice more gray hair afterwards? Lol.

Once it’s in you there is no getting it out. There is nothing that can be taken to neutralize or counteract it far as I know. It’s a good idea to take a lot of antioxidants with it as well as it can cause DNA damage. Any of you older guys notice more gray hair afterwards? Lol.

It is not true that it damages DNA and you do not need to supplement with extra supplements, perhaps vitamin C. I believe dantrolene is being used in an attempt to remedy an overdose.

worst side for me was the shallow breathing. Anyone who’s taken it at a high enough dosage knows the feeling. Idk if it’s fluid retention around the lungs or what but you just can’t take a deep satisfying breath.

It's distressing when you're in bed, everything increases at bedtime: shortness of breath, hunger, sweat and heat

Has anyone even found any DNP thats actually DNP?

Ever since Dinitro stopped everything I've tried is just absolute BUNK SHIT.

On dinitros id run 750mg for 2 weeks and look like a completely different person. You could cheat on the diet and the shit just peeled fat off no matter what you did.

Any of this new stuff just gives side effects and the results are shit.

It is not true that it damages DNA and you do not need to supplement with extra supplements, perhaps vitamin C. I believe dantrolene is being used in an attempt to remedy an overdose.
Not directly but the increased free radicals from oxidation can. It’s a good idea to take a healthy dose of antioxidants

Curious but has anyone heard of DNP NOT working? Is it possible to not see any fat loss at 200mg a day over the course of 2 or 3 weeks? It seems the method in which DNP burns fat it would be highly unlikely to not see any results assuming training was in check and diet was clean. In addition, if one wasn't feeling any side effects after a couple weeks would it be wise to increase the dose to 400mg? Seems like a big jump doubling the dose.

Yeah, it's possible. Every 100 mg of the daily dose boosts metabolism by 11% on average. One of the studies I mentioned a few pages back showed that everyone isn't average. Some people got a much bigger metabolic boost while some hardly noticed a change at all.

If you aren't seeing weight loss, boosting the dose 100 mg at a time is safe. That was the protocol in the early studies. Going from 200 to 400 should be safe too if you aren't noticing anything from 200 mg

^ if/when somebody implement this protocol how many days does it take to “feel” the additional dose.

Yeah, it's possible. Every 100 mg of the daily dose boosts metabolism by 11% on average. One of the studies I mentioned a few pages back showed that everyone isn't average. Some people got a much bigger metabolic boost while some hardly noticed a change at all.

If you aren't seeing weight loss, boosting the dose 100 mg at a time is safe. That was the protocol in the early studies. Going from 200 to 400 should be safe too if you aren't noticing anything from 200 mg
We decided to increase the dose by 200mg on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. She took an additional dose today and so far feels fine. I'll keep everyone posted and how it does.

Has anyone even found any DNP thats actually DNP?

Ever since Dinitro stopped everything I've tried is just absolute BUNK SHIT.

On dinitros id run 750mg for 2 weeks and look like a completely different person. You could cheat on the diet and the shit just peeled fat off no matter what you did.

Any of this new stuff just gives side effects and the results are shit.

I am sure there is lot's of crap on the market but there is also some great stuff. DNP is DNP. As long as it's pure and accurately dosed it should work. You may have just tried crap dnp recently but I also wouldn't discount the changes in your body over the years either. Obviously if the dnp is good it will work great at any age but our bodies definitely change a lot even in 5-10 years. Not sure what brands you have used and when you used the good stuff but my body definitely doesn't respond the same now as it did 10 years ago. I can put on fat a lot easier and I also have to be a lot more careful with what I eat the older I get. I am using dbol now and blowing up but we are talking a few pounds in a week whereas 10 years ago I would jump up 10+ pounds easily without even changing my diet. Although 750mg DNP (which I would never recommend) should be massively boosting someone's metabolism regardless of age.

Some of you ask very specific questions that can only be answered with individual experience, trial and error, don't be afraid to experiment, you can't know everything ahead of time.

I don't think people counterfeit this product a lot, but who knows. It is not expensive if it is obtained raw and it is not in the gaze of government agencies or sports authorities either, only in some countries where you have some idiots who commit suicide and the media publishes some tabloid news, like UK. But still there the trade and consumption seems to be high.

If you feel that it does not work, with DNP I tend to think that it is more an individual problem than because it is a poor quality or underdosed product. There are many variables why a compound does not seem to work, as I have repeated in this thread, if you have more fat to lose the better it will work. The closer you are to your athletic or aesthetic potential, the less will the benefits that you can get for your diet, train and drugs. This means that if you are a novice you will have a mayor response, if you are advanced in bodybuilding, the results will not be so spectacular.

anyone ever try fasting with DNP? Seems like it would be an efficient way to lose a ton of body fat. I’m finishing up a 6 day fast water fast I’m thinking of doing a 2 week DNP run and doing a 3 day fast while on it

anyone ever try fasting with DNP? Seems like it would be an efficient way to lose a ton of body fat. I’m finishing up a 6 day fast water fast I’m thinking of doing a 2 week DNP run and doing a 3 day fast while on it
Taking DNP on an empty stomach is miserable. I felt nauseous for hours the first time I tried it with just 100 mg. I would want to have at least something in my stomach, maybe a fiber supplement.

Update regarding the addional dose my wife took. She started with 200mg in the morning after breakfast and after lunch Friday took an additional 200mg. Everything was fine until last night and then the sides started. Mainly fatigue and then hives. She took some benadryl for the hives and they are clearing up. She's feeling better...pretty wiped out today. Lesson learned. We skipped today's dose and will reassess in the morning but I'm confident she'll be sticking with 200mgs.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws