over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP to go from lean to shredded

Taking DNP on an empty stomach is miserable. I felt nauseous for hours the first time I tried it with just 100 mg. I would want to have at least something in my stomach, maybe a fiber supplement.
Great point on the fiber before hand if fasting.

my last cycle Id made sure to take it after breakfast bc it made me feel sick.

If I decide to fast with it, I’ll take some fiber then take it

I'm also in China brother, in fact the first run I did with DNP was last year, at tge outbreak of Covid! Got nice and lean, sub 10% but dunno specifically.

In fact, you will only get really hot with loads of carbs. So the super strict temp checks at the time added another layer of accountability. I stayed around 150g C or less.

No way I could cheat if I didn't want to end up in one of those 'permanent hospitals'.

Running it again now. It's doable
I really want to experiment with this, but I live in China and there are still covid temperature checks sporadically to enter indoor areas. They are enforced maybe 10% of the time other 90% they don't really check.

Did anyone see any large elevations in body temperature at around 100-150mg/day? I get almost no increases in body temp from clen+t3 at 100mcg and 37.5mcg respectively, even while on 400mg/wk of tren last 8 weeks.

I want to try out 100-150mg around 6 weeks out for 2-3 weeks. That 6 weeks out to 3 weeks out stretch is where I find the hardest and worst stalling occurs for me.

I'm also in China brother, in fact the first run I did with DNP was last year, at tge outbreak of Covid! Got nice and lean, sub 10% but dunno specifically.

In fact, you will only get really hot with loads of carbs. So the super strict temp checks at the time added another layer of accountability. I stayed around 150g C or less.

No way I could cheat if I didn't want to end up in one of those 'permanent hospitals'.

Running it again now. It's doable
cool man! Haven't had any temp checks in the past 2 months and I'm doing fine on just clen+t3, so didn't end up running the DNP. Sent you a pm with my wechat.

Dnp question for you guys. I have often heard of guys having yellow sperm while on dnp.
Does this effect the old lady if you cum inside them.
Wondering because my wife is still breastfeeding our little one and I don’t want any kind of contamination? Didn’t know if the drug could be transferred to my wife through sex. Then on to my little one through breast milk.

Dnp question for you guys. I have often heard of guys having yellow sperm while on dnp.
Wondering because my wife is still breastfeeding our little one and I don’t want any kind of contamination? Didn’t know if the drug could be transferred to my wife through sex. Then on to my little one through breast milk.
Oh man good callout. I’m trying to get the wife preggers

It makes the babies yellow, I thought it was common knowledge. Havnt you seen the Simpsons..

Well, homer’s dnp is fake cause that dude is fat as fuck. Maybe he just out ate his diet!!!!

I doubt trace amounts in sperm could have an effect. I can't imagine even 1 milligram being transferred that way when you consider that your dose is diluted through your whole body. DNP is not toxic or dangerous at all in trace amounts.

I doubt trace amounts in sperm could have an effect. I can't imagine even 1 milligram being transferred that way when you consider that your dose is diluted through your whole body. DNP is not toxic or dangerous at all in trace amounts.
Thanks a ton man

possibly.

from pubmed:
"Although data from the literature are scarce and incomplete, it is evident that many drugs can be excreted into semen. These drugs may interfere with the most common semen characteristics, potentially resulting in a male-mediated teratogenic effect, or local and systemic responses in female recipients."

Just started this dnp at 250mgs a day. I have been doing keto for a week previous. Holy hell, I’m hot as shit!!! Diet is high protein, no carbs and moderate fats. Gonna run for two weeks at 250mgs for my first run see how it works out. Drinking 2 gallons of water a day with a ton of electrolytes. Will see how this goes. I feel like I just came out of a tanning bed.

Just started this dnp at 250mgs a day. I have been doing keto for a week previous. Holy hell, I’m hot as shit!!! Diet is high protein, no carbs and moderate fats. Gonna run for two weeks at 250mgs for my first run see how it works out. Drinking 2 gallons of water a day with a ton of electrolytes. Will see how this goes. I feel like I just came out of a tanning bed.
Add some high doses of vitamin c and continue for a few week after. I used to say vitamin e as well but all other supplements i just keep the same

Add some high doses of vitamin c and continue for a few week after. I used to say vitamin e as well but all other supplements i just keep the same

How high doses of vitamin C?

Are you going to do any carbs during your dnp run? I typically never go below 200g carbs per day but I have a few times and recall being on dnp and adding in a high carb meal post workout and I started dripping sweat. So bad I could never be in public. Reminded me of hypo sweats... dripping pure water from my face :eek::D

I’m going to run 2 weeks with zero carbs. Take a 2 weeks break then run 2 weeks with pre/intra/post carbs. See which I like more

I use DNP in the beginning of a contest prep. And then use it again if I was behind to cut weight at the end

I’m going pretty low with my calories. Feel good so far. Just heat and joint pain.

I’m going pretty low with my calories. Feel good so far. Just heat and joint pain.
I go bikini girl calories for 2 weeks as little carbs and as little fats as possible. Pretty much the only time i run an oral as well. Usually anadrol as it kills my appetite the best(only 25mg) also helps keep strength on such low calories. I do try to consume the majority of my calories around training and then just drink as much water as i can when i get hungry later on. If i cheat while on dnp i usually open the gates and waste my dnp run. I just continue to eat junk. 2 weeks of pure suffering seems to be the best way for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear