over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP to go from lean to shredded

I’m on 2730 cals. 342 grams of protein, 138 grams of fat and 37 grams of carbs. Will see how this works after 2 weeks. 30 min of fasted cardio 7 days a week. Training for around an hour 6 days a week. I believe my maintenance to be around 3600 cals. I may take your a-bombs idea at 50mgs pre workout. I’m just worried about the dnp, a-bombs and hgh all causing me to hold a lot of water.

Sorry for multiple post, I have no idea what happened

I’m on 2730 cals. 342 grams of protein, 138 grams of fat and 37 grams of carbs. Will see how this works after 2 weeks. 30 min of fasted cardio 7 days a week. Training for around an hour 6 days a week. I believe my maintenance to be around 3600 cals. I may take your a-bombs idea at 50mgs pre workout. I’m just worried about the dnp, a-bombs and hgh all causing me to hold a lot of water.
drop the anadrol when you drop the dnp and all goes the way it should. Most hold water on dnp anyway

I would 100% save the adrol for after your dnp cycle when you are leaner. 500mg dnp and adrol is asking for feeling like shit (fatigue) and your main goal should be solely fat loss. It's unnecessary toxicity when you don't really need it. You are already using AAS so you are using more than enough to maintain muscle whilst dieting on dnp. Save the adrol when you are lean and want to increase fullness and essentially grow muscle.

anyone ever try fasting with DNP? Seems like it would be an efficient way to lose a ton of body fat. I’m finishing up a 6 day fast water fast I’m thinking of doing a 2 week DNP run and doing a 3 day fast while on it
I've done a protein sparing modified fast with 600mg DNP powder. I lost a lot of fat in a month (more than I thought I had). I didn't lose any muscle either.

Think you can lose up to 1 lb of body fat a day in DNP with a good deficit? Or does the body have a maximum of fat that it can lose per day? and the rest will be glycogen, water, muscle.
It's a math question. You just have to make sure you're burning 3500 calories per day to lose a pound per day. This might be impossible for some people, like small women.

For example, say your maintenance metabolism is 2000 calories.

The ultimate deficit is to do a protein sparing modified fast, any less and you risk losing muscle. Say you eat 3g of protein plus minor stuff so you consume 1000 calories. It would take 3.5 days to lose a pound of fat.

100mg of dnp powder increases your metabolic expenditure by about 10%. Say you take 500mg of powder, then your maintenance increases by 50% so you're burning 3000 calories to maintain.

If you're following the same diet, then you have a deficit of 2000 calories per day so it'll take about 2 days to burn a pound of fat.

This person wouldn't burn 3500 calories even with 1000 mg of dnp powder. And you will experience some serious side effects from dnp at that dose.

So there is a limit to the amount of fat you can lose based on your caloric deficit and DNP tolerance. You have to monitor your body temperature and any side effects before increasing.

Who said they are training hard on 1000mg? Taking 1000mg is asking to feel like utter crap and not being able to train. I know guys who took that much (and over) and could barely get out of bed. Even 500mg would negatively effect training in most people. It's very different adding in 100-400mg DNP (the higher the dose the higher probability of training being effected) and letting it assist fat loss without experiencing too many side effects. Taking 1000mg for any amount of time is very different to taking approx 250mg for 6 weeks.
Can confirm. My limit was 800mg of powder. Surprisingly my daily temp was consistent at 97.1 even though I sweating and super tired. Training was almost impossible. All I wanted to do was lay down in front of a fan all day.

The reason I dropped to 600mg was because I felt so nauseous at 800mg and threw up a few times. For me, 600 was a good sweet spot to maximize far loss while minimize undesirable side effects.

DNP will still "rock" and affect your CNS the same way. Of course, the results will vary brother. But, I have put an obese friend who was 350+lbs on DNP and he lost around 40lbs in a month. I lost 30lbs in 30 days on dnp and i was already shredded. This was DINITROS legendary batches years back
Wow... those are impressive losses. What dose were each of you running?

Hello I am looking for DNP to do a 21-day protocol at a rate of 200-250mg days I am French it is very difficult for me to find any if you know a site that sells it thank you

I've always been afraid of DNP. Then @Elvia1023 calmed me down and I took 200mg / EOD, then 200mg every day for a month. I did not feel any side effects. Sleep even better, temperature okay. Only a mild headache and a feeling of inner heat .... I will definitely use it again.
How much did you lose

For those of you who used it at the begginning of prep, do you drop carbs really low or carry on with the diet as planned?

WHat i mean is, when you start prep you still have a bunch of carbs if you do things gradually. do you create a bib big deficit at the start by dropping cals really low to burn as much fat as possible while on the DNP, or do you still eat your carbs and adjust down with time?

For those of you who used it at the begginning of prep, do you drop carbs really low or carry on with the diet as planned?

WHat i mean is, when you start prep you still have a bunch of carbs if you do things gradually. do you create a bib big deficit at the start by dropping cals really low to burn as much fat as possible while on the DNP, or do you still eat your carbs and adjust down with time?
I've done it in the beginning, during the middle and towards the end of prep on different occasions. To answer your question, I start with a slight reduction just like I normally would do. Depending on your dosage, it would still be a noticable change in your physique compared to not using DNP.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member