over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP tolerance

teku135

Registered
Does your body, over time get used to DNP, and it becomes less effective?

I don't think so I cap my own DNP and I've used a lot of it and never seem too build a tolerance sometimes I think its getting stronger

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I think the reason why you feel that way is because you "adapt" to the sides meaning you are anticipating to be hot so you probably change the way you act to feel normal. (not so clear)

Sorry but all the above advice is wrong and tolerance is something even the most basic research should bring up, yes you do build a quite a rapid tolerance as noted in cutting and tainters 1930s research, it can be overcome by upping your dose in the smallest increment you have or stopping dnp for 2 weeks before resuming.

I would also advise against running dnp for long lengths at a time especially if dosing higher as this will bring about the largest chance of getting prepherial neuropathy which will end your dnp usage for life

Sorry but all the above advice is wrong and tolerance is something even the most basic research should bring up, yes you do build a quite a rapid tolerance as noted in cutting and tainters 1930s research, it can be overcome by upping your dose in the smallest increment you have or stopping dnp for 2 weeks before resuming.

I would also advise against running dnp for long lengths at a time especially if dosing higher as this will bring about the largest chance of getting prepherial neuropathy which will end your dnp usage for life

I'm not being disrespectful, but I am curious have you used dnp before? And if so have you ever used it for any length of time? 4 weeks, 5weeks, 6weeks? I can assure you it does not build up a tolerance quite rapidly as you stated! Now weither the body can build a tolerance or not over the long run . I honestly don't know. I've never ran it for months on end. But I can tell you that I strongly disagree with your statement that a tolerance is built up quite rapidly.

In the original research they would test people's metabolic rate at a certain dose, after a certain duration the expected metabolism boost had gone or decreased substantially , either upping the dose in a small increment or discontinuing for a couple weeks would get things moving again.

I'm typing on my phone so it's probably worded badly, you can disagree all you want it's not my opinion, its scientific fact., search for conciliators posts on dnp he taught me all about dnp when I use to use it also search for the original research and yes I've used dnp numerous times

I'm not being disrespectful, but I am curious have you used dnp before? And if so have you ever used it for any length of time? 4 weeks, 5weeks, 6weeks? I can assure you it does not build up a tolerance quite rapidly as you stated! Now weither the body can build a tolerance or not over the long run . I honestly don't know. I've never ran it for months on end. But I can tell you that I strongly disagree with your statement that a tolerance is built up quite rapidly.

I'm on week 3 of my dnp run at only 200mg a day and fat is still rapidly falling off and I still sweat profusely at night. At the end of week 2 I tried to bump it up to 400 but I only made it 3 days bc the sides bothered me so I dropped it back down. At 400 a day I was sweating all day and I would soak the bed at night. This is my first run with dnp so I don't know how quickly you build up a tolerance but for me it has not happened in the first 3 week.

I feel like my sides are a lot less than when I first started, but the fat is still coming off fast!!!

In the original research they would test people's metabolic rate at a certain dose, after a certain duration the expected metabolism boost had gone or decreased substantially , either upping the dose in a small increment or discontinuing for a couple weeks would get things moving again.

I'm typing on my phone so it's probably worded badly, you can disagree all you want it's not my opinion, its scientific fact., search for conciliators posts on dnp he taught me all about dnp when I use to use it also search for the original research and yes I've used dnp numerous times

You stated it was not your opinion? But scientific fact that dnp builds at "quite a rapid" tolerance? Is that the words used in the study? Quite rapidly to me would mean hours or days if you go by there actual definition. Are you saying the body builds a tolerance in a matter of hours or even a couple days to dnp? I agree with you that maybe you used poor wording in your first post. I'm not singling you out to be rude or a dick. I just don't want a newbie to dnp to read your post and think they need to up there dose of dnp every day because there body builds a tolerance that quickly.

I'm on week 3 of my dnp run at only 200mg a day and fat is still rapidly falling off and I still sweat profusely at night. At the end of week 2 I tried to bump it up to 400 but I only made it 3 days bc the sides bothered me so I dropped it back down. At 400 a day I was sweating all day and I would soak the bed at night. This is my first run with dnp so I don't know how quickly you build up a tolerance but for me it has not happened in the first 3 week.

Personally I've never experienced a tolerance build up to dnp.

You stated it was not your opinion? But scientific fact that dnp builds at "quite a rapid" tolerance? Is that the words used in the study? Quite rapidly to me would mean hours or days if you go by there actual definition. Are you saying the body builds a tolerance in a matter of hours or even a couple days to dnp? I agree with you that maybe you used poor wording in your first post. I'm not singling you out to be rude or a dick. I just don't want a newbie to dnp to read your post and think they need to up there dose of dnp every day because there body builds a tolerance that quickly.

Conciliator told me it was quite a rapid tolerance, in real world meaning 2-3 weeks, remember the doses used in research would start off very low 50mg-75mg and upped accordingly when a tolerance would come about, so for a bodybuilder using 200-400mg the tolerance maybe undetectable for a short term fat loss cycle. The people in the study were using for months up to a year, and again like I said the long cycles can promote prepherial neuropathy for those succeptable to it.

To stay safe always start at the lowest dose possible and stay at that dose for a minimum of 5days before upping in small increments untill you find the best dose for fat loss vs sides

And to follow my preference would be a low dose cycle 200mg 2-3 weeks and a solid calorie deficit, some low intensity cardio and keep neat up as much as possible, I find higher doses zap energy so much I would sit around and get massive cravings which is both uncomfortable abs counter productive to fat loss as unlike some say more carbs = more heat not fat loss

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws