over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP w/ Peptides

wutang11

Newbies
I am aware that DNP is very dangerous and can be lethal if misused. Is there any increased risk or benefit of using DNP alongside with ghrp-2 and mod grf 1-29?

I am not looking to be persuaded from using or not using DNP. But i would like information about DNP being used with the ghrp/mod-grf combo.

Would there be any synergistic effect?
Would it be more dangerous?
Would the peptides help or hurt the results?

Thank you.

I like this question. Basically it could be a good thing because you are hitting the fat loss from 2 different angles. I would, however, strongly strongly suggest that a person use dnp in lower doses (200 mg or less/day) over a longer period of time. Peptides take some time to exhibit their effect- not a crazy long time, but it's a subtle thing in my experience. It's like you are going along and you realize you are losing fat without much effort. Add a small dose of dnp to that, a little eca and you are hitting it 3 different ways and on your way to being quite lean!

Just use the same general cautions you always would with even low dose dnp- keep cool, lots of fluid, extra vitamins, electrolytes etc. While you wouldn't be seeing a synergistic effect, per se, you would be compounding the fat loss seen by just one or the other. A good thing imo.

How long are/can you do a cycle of 200mg of dnp per day? And is there a better time to take it for max effects? I have been taking at night so I don't feel tired at night.

Low dose DNP cycl

How long are/can you do a cycle of 200mg of dnp per day? And is there a better time to take it for max effects? I have been taking at night so I don't feel tired at night.

Check out GetBig235 thread on low dose DNP cycle. It is very informative.

I'm more of a "get in and get out" kind of DNP guy. I like to run 500mg/day for 10-14 days and the fat loss is incredible. You wouldn't really need the peptides if fat loss is your only concern, since DNP is all you would need to accomplish that. If you're the paranoid type (like me), you can run a low-moderate amount of test to preserve muscle, but DNP isn't known to be catabolic to muscle tissue. Just make sure you're eating enough.

IMO nothing is very synergistic with DNP. DNP will prevent the accumulation of necessary energy resources to provide an anabolic environment. It is very difficult to gain muscle with DNP even on high doses of AAS!

i plan on running 200mgs for the first week and bumping it up to 400mgs for the second week if the sides are tolerable. on average how much muscle is lost compared to fat? should i throw some tbol in there to preserve lbm?

stay at 200mg you can run it for a few months that day with low side effects

and yeah i use peptides with my dnp and yes it makes it work better

i hold a little more water though but while on the d thats a safe thing anyways

and you can make very good strength gains on dnp if your patient.....dnp chemically puts your body in a state of "overtraining".......after a few months overtraining and mitochondria stimulation what happens when you do a smaller volume routine?

if size is what youre looking for dont waste your aas until AFTER dnp.....a week or 2 overlap wont matter though cause it takes test about 3 weeks to start working......i dont mess with other aas so i cant comment on effiacy on the d

it dont matter what time you take your d as long as its about the same time everyday...........after last bedtime peptide dose i usually dont eat.....but in this case drink some vinegar......wait about 20min then eat a lil sumthin sumthin so you dont go hypo in the night

hope this helps

Good post anapolack! Very informative.

If a person tries dnp, raise your dose slowly if you are doing al longer cycle of it. It takes about 5 days to fully feel the raised dose due to accumulation. I used to do about 200 mg/day but would end up taking a day or two off each week to let it clear out a bit or else the sides would be uncomfortable for me.

And, everyone is different. Some tolerate 500 mg no problem, others feel like absolute shit on 150 mg. So, go slow!

I used to raise mine by 50 mg till I found my tolerance dose.

I can see why guys want to run a high dose/shot duration cycle. I may even give one a try at some point. But, I think most of us have always thought that was the only way to go. When I found out the ins and outs of the low dose/long duration I about jumped for joy because you really avoid a lot of the side effects (i.e. torture) associated with dnp.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity