YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP...... What can I take to combat the sides?

I think I would probably want to die if I put those two together. If you have to take it listen to drivingforward.
ECA stack is good and it does help with the fatigue..... The 2 together can be a drain on the system...... And yes!!! Drivingforward does have excellent advice....

Not really from my expirience since I've never tried DNP but have a friend that used to do a lot of it espesially before his photoshoots. He always tried to convince me that with his protocol it was a cackewalk. I was always hesitant since i sweat a lot naturally. Anyhow, what he used to do is start off low at 150 to 300-400 depending on the season. To combat sides he used eloctrolyte water and L-turine along with Nerviplex. Nerviplex is basicaly Ukrainian brand of B-Complex vitamins in 2ml ampules. Now it is really crazy to me but sharing is caring... He told me when he had a real hard time sleeping at night, to wake up better he took 1/8 of aderrol (ampethamine) which was a really small dose but it got him going to the gym for morning cardio on an empty stomach. That fucker could drop 10lbs in 1 week if he wanted. Shit, I wish I could do it naturally.

Guys??? I am not flaming anyone here. You are old enough to make your own choices, but Read, then re-read all the posts regarding DNP. Sure you can use this stuff and lose weight fast. Sure you may survive the sides and the dose. It may not hurt or even kill you, then again it might! There is always that risk. Weight loss and the "LOOK" is or can be an addiction. That addiction can lead you to use more DNP. The more you use the more dangerous it gets, just keep this in mind. Then as you read through all the "I SPENT THE NIGHT IN HELL" threads regarding sides ask yourself one important question.................."WHY"? Why am I really doing this? Because I want an easy out to lose the fat I MYSELF has put on? Is it because I am just too lazy to diet for and extra few weeks? What am I really doing this for?

Are all the negative sides and suffering worth the risks? How long will you maintain this condition? You WILL GAIN MOST OF IT BACK!!! ABove all at the end of the day we are supposed to walk away from all of this with our health somewhat intact....................Where will you be in 20 years time? Stay safe guys, I do not want to read obituaries here!

I wouldnt recommend anyone using Dnp. Several years ago I loss a good
bro at my local gym who just experimenting with DNP and according to
another bro close to his family some of his organs were fried.

If you have to I would drink 2 gallons of H20 and take plenty of magnesium
and potassium and other electrolytes with massive doses of vitamin c and
a powerful anti oxidant. Also I would only use for 10 days and then take
a few weeks to recover.;)

I think I would probably want to die if I put those two together. If you have to take it listen to drivingforward.

No really, try it, I've gone from lethargic mess to fairly normal, no additional sides at a reasonable 25mg x3/day dosage with a couple cups of coffee (optional).

But yes, glycerine/electrolytes are important too, especially if you see cramping.

oldfella said:
Read, then re-read all the posts regarding DNP.

I would rather take DNP than cross the street because it's safer tbh. Have you taken your own advice and looked into the research Concilator has posted many times?

At 150mg a day, DNP is safe for years, and has been administered in clinical studies in that fashion.

I would rather take DNP than cross the street because it's safer tbh. Have you taken your own advice and looked into the research Concilator has posted many times?

At 150mg a day, DNP is safe for years, and has been administered in clinical studies in that fashion.

could you post some pics of your awesome transformation

please.....thanks

:)

try a cap full of draino a few times a day

should "even" you out some

feel better

great contribution

DNP is an energy uncoupler...ummm...of course you're going to feel like shit and have no energy haha. That's what the shit is for and how it works!
pretty much sums it up right there. just stay hydrated

could you post some pics of your awesome transformation

please.....thanks

Tenny,

i love coming in to work and reading your posts=-)

Honestly guys as far as DNP goes, i have known a lot of people that used and lived with the hellish side effects. To be honest, there was no amazing transformations or anything out of the ordinary. I think the effects you get can EASILY be duplicated with a solid diet and some fasted cardio(hell even unfasted for that matter). I personally do not understand these last minute oh-shit, i am under the gun bodyfat solutions people come up with. Thats just me i guess.

back to the original thread, the one person i know who absolutely swears by dnp(granted he swears by pgcl too) says he takes in a ton of electrolytes and drinks upwards of a 2 gallons of water a day. Hope this helps

Yep I read just fine!! And yep, I take my own advice daily. I do not use DNP. And as for crossing the street, at least I get to look both ways and will see the truck coming..........................!!!!!!!!!!
Keep on believeing DNP is safe! No problems for me!

No really, try it, I've gone from lethargic mess to fairly normal, no additional sides at a reasonable 25mg x3/day dosage with a couple cups of coffee (optional).

But yes, glycerine/electrolytes are important too, especially if you see cramping.

I didn't really mean it that way. I don't take DNP and would never. I would rather just eat well all year and maintain a certain condition so I don't have to reply upon such things to lose fat. I wasn't disagreeing an ECA stack may make you feel better on DNP. But imo why would you want to take something that makes you a lethargic mess in the first place. Two wrongs don't make a right. Not saying an ECA stack is bad. Sure there not good for you but we all take things that can have negative effects.

I have lots of opinions on this but no real point. People do what they want and usually just concentrate on the results and not how they got there (any means necessary). Anyone considering DNP please read oldlifters posts and the others against it. Just actualyl research it properly. Oh and I would love to see all your transformations on DNP. Cos I am betting 90% (many will have great physiques) are average gym goers with lots of fat and crap diets who want an easy route cos they are too lazy to diet down over a long time.

oldfella

why do you even bother? you know this guys never listen to good advise.

Yep I read just fine!! And yep, I take my own advice daily. I do not use DNP.

So what specifically in the medical studies didn't you like?

Edit: let me be straight here, I've used DNP to good effect in the past, and probably at dosages I shouldn't have. I never used it for years certainly, so I don't have some crazy transformation to post, and that's not relevant at any rate. I understand that this is a compound that has risks when abused and why people think it is so very unsafe. However, there is no concrete evidence that appropriate "clinical" level doses are in any way hazardous and I challenge you to provide facts against this statement. The burden of proof lies with you because it is impossible to prove non-existence.

Last edited:
So what specifically in the medical studies didn't you like?

Edit: let me be straight here, I've used DNP to good effect in the past, and probably at dosages I shouldn't have. I never used it for years certainly, so I don't have some crazy transformation to post, and that's not relevant at any rate. I understand that this is a compound that has risks when abused and why people think it is so very unsafe. However, there is no concrete evidence that appropriate "clinical" level doses are in any way hazardous and I challenge you to provide facts against this statement. The burden of proof lies with you because it is impossible to prove non-existence.

medical studies?:eek: do they do studies on how dnp kills bugs? how can you find clinical studies on humans investigating a pesticide/poison? do you even know what dnp is? do you know what dnp stands for?

medical studies?:eek: do they do studies on how dnp kills bugs? how can you find clinical studies on humans investigating a pesticide/poison? do you even know what dnp is? do you know what dnp stands for?

Ooh, sorry there, I didn't realize you hadn't actually looked into the compound at all. Let me help you out.

2,4-dinitrophenol has a history of human use, and was marketed as a fat loss aid in the 1930's, which is where we find these studies. Search concilator's post history to find the relevant data, I don't keep it handy, but a common protocol I believe was 150mg every other day, ramped up to a maximum of like 200mg a day. They had patients on DNP literally for years with no effects other than weight loss and improved quality of life.

It was banned by the FDA due to reports of cataracts, that in hindsight were less prevalent and possibly statistically insignificant compared to some initial reports. I am not aware of any modern cataract formation pursuant to DNP consumption, but I would welcome that data if you have it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131