over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp with hgh

ryduck1990

Banned
going to be taking 500mg of dnp 7 days a week for 2 weeks. Will this effect the hgh at all?

I don't mean to be a pest, but are you experienced with dnp yet? Just a heads up, that dose will build up quick! I'm guessing you know what you are in for. I like dnp myself, but have only used at lower, very tolerable doses with days off here and there to let it clear out.

HGH makes you retain a little water, so I think it'd be somewhat complimentary considering how much dnp makes you piss! Maybe you'd retain more muscle than without the gh. I don't know. I was on gh and dnp together and didn't have a problem. Not sure if they really affect each other that much at all.

never tried actual gh.....just peptides

ive done as much as 800mg dnp.....never again and especially while on peptides

drop your dose bro.......you know why? GH CRASHES YOUR BLOOD SUGAR and gh + dnp while i think can be very effective via insulin supression (when used with vinegar) i also know its a recipie to go hypo

never tried actual gh.....just peptides

ive done as much as 800mg dnp.....never again and especially while on peptides

drop your dose bro.......you know why? GH CRASHES YOUR BLOOD SUGAR and gh + dnp while i think can be very effective via insulin supression (when used with vinegar) i also know its a recipie to go hypo

i am no expert, but i think u have that backwards in regards to gh. u may be thinking of igf1

on a lot of sites i'm on they say dnp is a killer on your insides.maybe effective but not worth the sides.for the people who have experience with dnp would ye agree that it fucks with your insides or is the above statement exagerated?

there's a lot safer ways to drop weight than DNP, that's just my 2cents

on a lot of sites i'm on they say dnp is a killer on your insides.maybe effective but not worth the sides.for the people who have experience with dnp would ye agree that it fucks with your insides or is the above statement exagerated?
DNP is without a doubt an extremely dangerous powerful drug that can cause some serious damage to your insides and definitely can kill you. with that being said I have ran dnp just about every way you can think of high dose short cycles, high dose long cycles, low dose long, low dose short, and everything in between and low dose longer cycles are without a doubt the way to go in my opinion

DNP is without a doubt an extremely dangerous powerful drug that can cause some serious damage to your insides and definitely can kill you. with that being said I have ran dnp just about every way you can think of high dose short cycles, high dose long cycles, low dose long, low dose short, and everything in between and low dose longer cycles are without a doubt the way to go in my opinion

i'm sorry bud i laughed when i read that.you agree that it causes serious damage, even death but yet you still take it.why?

i'm sorry bud i laughed when i read that.you agree that it causes serious damage, even death but yet you still take it.why?

I think what he is trying to say is that it can fuck you up in a lot of different ways- especially in high doses. And, low dose, long duration is the way to go if one is going to use it.

Hearsay is the worst source of information to draw upon. I say this because it usually ends up that the part we hear has been told to somebody's cousin who read it somewhere else, who heard it from Larry. In other words, it's meaningless. A grain of truth and a whole lot of emotion.

It's not a simple issue. DNP is both dangerous and safe. Used in low doses for longer durations with proper care taken it is probably the safest actual "drug" for fat loss when comparing amount of fat lost to risk ratio. The problem is that people get ridiculous with it, don't drink enough water, use it in hot weather and so on. What makes it dangerous is ignorance, not the drug itself. If people had the same mentality about asprin that they do about DNP they'd be taking enough asprin to really "feel" it. "I wanna really feel the fat being burned!! It's a fat burner right? I'm gonna take a shitload till I feel it!!" Do that with asprin till you "feel" it and soon enough your stomach will be eaten up and you'll probably have kidney trouble and so on. It's just stupidity that fuck you up on dnp. Same thing with insulin.

I used DNP at 150-200 mg for about three months straight. I worked out with heavy weights. I did cardio. I went about my regular day. I was a little more tired. I sweat a bit more. But, as long as I kept water/fluid/ a powerade zero or something coming in I was fine. I lost a very good amount of fat during that time. And, I will use it again. It is, in my opinion when used this way, safer than clen or even excessive doses of eca or t-3. Clen will tear your heart up like nothing else and I don't need that.

If anyone reading this is considering doing dnp, do it smart! Don't rush the process. It works dose-dependently. If you'd lose x amount of weight using 500 mg per day, you'll lose exactly 1/3 of that using 1/3 the dose! And, you'll feel better. And, I like feeling better.

One more thing. Again, if used at a tolerable dose, DNP works independently of your adrenal system. It works within the fat cells themselves. That means you don't stress your heart and thyroid using it. So, when you come off you aren't all fucked up and crashing from low energy. In fact, you rebound, soak up carbs and feel great.

But, just remember to exercise extreme caution with it. I used to break open my pills and weigh them on a digital scale. I saw that they weren't consistently packed. So, I started with the assumption that all the powder was dnp, no filler. Though I knew this wasn't true, I used it to slowly build up a dose by upping it slightly every five days or so to see how I reacted. This is just me playing it safe and smart. I suggest anyone considering this either order powder and measure that shit out daily or order from a source you damn well trust!

chem,

did you do 3 months straight, or break them up into 2 week intervals? I got them from a sponsor on the board who used to be private and now he isn't. what was the most in mg you would do in a week and did u lose any muscle in the process?

Hearsay is the worst source of information to draw upon. I say this because it usually ends up that the part we hear has been told to somebody's cousin who read it somewhere else, who heard it from Larry. In other words, it's meaningless. A grain of truth and a whole lot of emotion.

-so true!
you make some great points, low amounts is the trick.also never knew that clen was so dangerous on the heart.i used a lot of clen in the past.

chem,

did you do 3 months straight, or break them up into 2 week intervals? I got them from a sponsor on the board who used to be private and now he isn't. what was the most in mg you would do in a week and did u lose any muscle in the process?

I worked up to my main dose of around 200 mg per day after about 3 weeks (did it slowly). At that point I would often do 5 days in a row and take one off per week. A couple times I took two days off as needed. Basically, even at that dose I could see where it was building up in my system. If the sides approached even close to the higher side of uncomfortable I backed off for a day or two. So, on average I did about 1100 mg per week, which is only 157 mg/day. This is where I felt comfortable. Keep in mind, it was cool weather too! This is important. And, everyone is different. Some tiny women feel just fine using 300 mg per day, other women have trouble with more than 50 mg/day. With men, I'd guess that almost all of us who are in the 175-250 lb range are going to be ok with 100 mg or less per day. You want the highest dose that you feel "comfortable" with, not that you can possibly stand. It's dangerous and unnecessary to push the limits with this. We aren't running a 40 yard dash here. It'll work just as well, adjusted for time, with lower doses. I'll likely run the same amount or slightly higher next time now that I'm familiar with it.

I'm not directing this all at the quoted poster here. Just in general. Research, research, research and then distill that info. Don't get overwhelmed. It's not as complicated as some make it out to be. But, you do need to take precautions: lots of water, keep cool- especially at night, take in electrolytes and extra vitamins etc.

-so true!
you make some great points, low amounts is the trick.also never knew that clen was so dangerous on the heart.i used a lot of clen in the past.

Thanks man. About the clen. I did too. I was reckless and used a lot of clen, t-3 and whatever and didn't think about what it was doing to me. I'm actually a little scared of what kind of shape my heart may be in at this point from some of that. After researching DNP I came to believe that it was actually safer than clen. It's not fucking up your heart, helps your cholesterol levels, etc etc. Good if used extremely cautiously.

do you think epedrine causes the same problems as clenbuterol?

do you think epedrine causes the same problems as clenbuterol?

I hope not! :) Seriously though, I will use eca sparingly and I feel it actually works better than clen for me because I am more active and less hungry. Two good side effects! I don't think it's near as harsh on the heart. I know my heart rate doesn't stay as elevated on it and my blood pressure is not as bad as when on clen. I really don't like the way clen makes me feel: tired, heart racing, anxious.

you would think if clen was harmfull to the heart then ephedrine would also because both speeds up the heart rate but i always feel great on ephedrine while i feel clen takes so much out of me.every morning i wake up while on clen i think balls i gotta go through this again today!

Yep, I know exactly what you are saying. The trouble is clen affects two different adrenal receptors (correct me on this, cause it's been forever since I've read up on it) whereas ephedrine only affects one. Plus, it's just a weird drug. They'll actually provide another drug to some people during studies that blocks clen's effects on the heart. If that tells you anything! :)

I think what he is trying to say is that it can fuck you up in a lot of different ways- especially in high doses. And, low dose, long duration is the way to go if one is going to use it.

It's not a simple issue. DNP is both dangerous and safe. Used in low doses for longer durations with proper care taken it is probably the safest actual "drug" for fat loss when comparing amount of fat lost to risk ratio. The problem is that people get ridiculous with it, don't drink enough water, use it in hot weather and so on. What makes it dangerous is ignorance, not the drug itself. If people had the same mentality about asprin that they do about DNP they'd be taking enough asprin to really "feel" it. "I wanna really feel the fat being burned!! It's a fat burner right? I'm gonna take a shitload till I feel it!!" Do that with asprin till you "feel" it and soon enough your stomach will be eaten up and you'll probably have kidney trouble and so on. It's just stupidity that fuck you up on dnp. Same thing with insulin.

I used DNP at 150-200 mg for about three months straight. I worked out with heavy weights. I did cardio. I went about my regular day. I was a little more tired. I sweat a bit more. But, as long as I kept water/fluid/ a powerade zero or something coming in I was fine. I lost a very good amount of fat during that time. And, I will use it again. It is, in my opinion when used this way, safer than clen or even excessive doses of eca or t-3. Clen will tear your heart up like nothing else and I don't need that.

If anyone reading this is considering doing dnp, do it smart! Don't rush the process. It works dose-dependently. If you'd lose x amount of weight using 500 mg per day, you'll lose exactly 1/3 of that using 1/3 the dose! And, you'll feel better. And, I like feeling better.

One more thing. Again, if used at a tolerable dose, DNP works independently of your adrenal system. It works within the fat cells themselves. That means you don't stress your heart and thyroid using it. So, when you come off you aren't all fucked up and crashing from low energy. In fact, you rebound, soak up carbs and feel great.

But, just remember to exercise extreme caution with it. I used to break open my pills and weigh them on a digital scale. I saw that they weren't consistently packed. So, I started with the assumption that all the powder was dnp, no filler. Though I knew this wasn't true, I used it to slowly build up a dose by upping it slightly every five days or so to see how I reacted. This is just me playing it safe and smart. I suggest anyone considering this either order powder and measure that shit out daily or order from a source you damn well trust!

very well put chem! one of the best ways to use it, i've also found it great to come off a cycle with as it is very protein sparing, can keep cals up without worrying bout fat gain and depending on how much dnp u take (like 500 mgs) will force you to lift light weights which will give ur cns a break

Its shocking when I see people talking about how dangerous DNP is, but they'll eat heart destroying clen like candy.

As for the original question, I haven't used it with HGH, but I have used it with CJC/GHRP, and it results were better than DNP alone. I ate fruit anytime blood sugar was low.

Last time around I only did 500mg DNP for 3 days with the peps, and my girl said "wow, that DNP really works, doesn't it" after about a week.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131