over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP with T3 Question

Wayacrucis

Registered
Hey bros, a small question for some of you guys that use DNP and T3. Why is it that in most guides it's recommended to take t3 at higher doses when the dose of DNP is increased? (e.g 50mcg t3 with 400mg DNP, but 100mcg T3 if you're using 600mg DNP).

I was the under the impression that supplementing with t3 while taking taking DNP was just to maintain regular thyroid function. DNP greatly slows down the conversion of t4 to t3 which leads to very low t3 levels. So the question is why take 50-100mcg t3? The body produces ~20-25mcg t3/daily no? So why not just take 25mcg t3 while on DNP regardless of the DNP dose just to maintain regular thyroid function? I am a little confused, because the guides make it seem as if you need to take MORE t3 as you increase your dose of DNP. I mean DNP stops t4 ->t3 conversion, so if you're supplementing with 25mcg of synthetic t3 daily while taking whatever amount of DNP, why wouldn't your thyroid levels stay in the normal range? Why is there the need for 50-100mcg t3 daily?

Last edited:
because more is better. simple. :cool:

there is no need for it, but i guess if you hit DNP hard you might aswell hit T3 hard

If you are not dying, you are not doing it right... Go all out

I never heard of someone doing both.. I can't imagine holding muscle will be easy.

I haven't used both either. However, I think it would be beneficial to supplement with 25mcg t3 while taking DNP due the following reasons:

1. Since DNP stops t4->t3 conversion, fat loss is reduced due to low t3 levels. Though DNP is already so strong that this will not make a significant difference at all.

2. Low T3 levels = Lethargy. So taking 25mcg t3/daily while on DNP should help combat the tiredness and lethargy induced by DNP.

3. A lot of people tend to bloat on DNP. (DNP suppresses conversion to T3). A side effect of this hypothyroidism is water retention.

You can use them in an alternating pattern but no need to use them both at the same time.
Thats just overkill.

You can use them in an alternating pattern but no need to use them both at the same time.
Thats just overkill.

you should use a replacement dose of t3 at least. that'll make the DNP much more effective because it lowers t3.

i dont know if the catabolism of t3 in higher dosages is amplified by the calorie burning of DNP though.

i'd think if you expell 5000 kcals a day with high dose DNP and high dose t3 you'll be much more prone to muscle loss (even though DNP is kind of muscle sparing) than with lower t3 dosages,.

Thats just overkill.

I think this method was supported by a year long dnp study done several years ago. Its the same study that concluded that dnp had higher risk for women getting cataracts.

you should use a replacement dose of t3 at least. that'll make the DNP much more effective because it lowers t3.

i dont know if the catabolism of t3 in higher dosages is amplified by the calorie burning of DNP though.

i'd think if you expell 5000 kcals a day with high dose DNP and high dose t3 you'll be much more prone to muscle loss (even though DNP is kind of muscle sparing) than with lower t3 dosages,.

I just run T3 the following week about 48 hours after my last dose of DNP.
I do that at a low dose 40 mcg for one week then Im off everything.

DNP I have read doesnt lower T3, so Im not so sure about what you are saying Jizzmo, I think so long as your not taking a monster dose and doing it longer than a week your supression (if any ) should be low I do it simply to keep the fat burning rolling for another week without running more DNP.

DNP is one of those drugs when I have done it - that I do a low dose and keep the run short no longer than 7 days. Usually I only do 5 days.

If your proposition is correct that it lowers t3, and maybe Im wrong about that, its not enough in my mind to run t3 concurrently with DNP.

I just run T3 the following week about 48 hours after my last dose of DNP.
I do that at a low dose 40 mcg for one week then Im off everything.

DNP I have read doesnt lower T3, so Im not so sure about what you are saying Jizzmo, I think so long as your not taking a monster dose and doing it longer than a week your supression (if any ) should be low I do it simply to keep the fat burning rolling for another week without running more DNP.

DNP is one of those drugs when I have done it - that I do a low dose and keep the run short no longer than 7 days. Usually I only do 5 days.

If your proposition is correct that it lowers t3, and maybe Im wrong about that, its not enough in my mind to run t3 concurrently with DNP.

there are many studies on that, i could only find that one here with a quick search now

The chemical uncoupler 2,4-dinitrophenol (DNP) p... [J Biol Chem. 2014] - PubMed - NCBI

"DNP treatment also reduced circulating T3 and T4 levels"

the other outcomes of this particular study are also interesting (regarding environmental temperature)

btw, while DNP certainly lowers t3 levels, that definitely does NOT seem enough to offset the fat burning effects...

the studies on humans over multiple months showed no slowdown of fat loss as the course continued as far as i remember

there are many studies on that, i could only find that one here with a quick search now

The chemical uncoupler 2,4-dinitrophenol (DNP) p... [J Biol Chem. 2014] - PubMed - NCBI

"DNP treatment also reduced circulating T3 and T4 levels"

the other outcomes of this particular study are also interesting (regarding environmental temperature)

btw, while DNP certainly lowers t3 levels, that definitely does NOT seem enough to offset the fat burning effects...

the studies on humans over multiple months showed no slowdown of fat loss as the course continued as far as i remember

Here's my thing, if DNP does lower or suppress t3, you are really not going to gain much fat burning or lose much from either adding t3 or not adding it.
Its like AAS you can run HCG through out the cycle at various points but its over a longer haul 8-12 weeks, if the run is short on DNP and I stress IF its Short. Then suppression would be minor and you are not losing much fat loss strength by waiting to the following week to do a PCT of sorts with a low dose of t3.
I guess from my perspective you could do it either way but its not absolutely necessary.
Not too mention some peoples issues with heat and lethargy will be compounded by t3 during DNP run.

that makes sense... DNP will overpower the miniscule loss in t3 by far...

i think stacking both could be very effective though, since they only partially work through the same pathways

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131