over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP without AS

What do you mean "name brand"?

The best dnp ever came from dinitro.

Nothing since that will ever compare.

Wish he would come back.

I assume you haven't used our US DNP? I have had a lot of old Dinitro customers order through me and many have said to me ours is just as good if not better. The guy who does it actually started as a customer of Dinitro (spoke with him for years) and uses the same basic method. Of course DNP is DNP so if you have pure powder and dose the caps as stated you are going to have a great product so it's very easily done as it's such an effective fat loss agent.

I use 250mg a day of DNP and also AAS and I feel fine. I feel a little low on energy at times, but overall I feel fine.

I am amazed by the number of people for whom 200–250mg is a high dose. I am using nutraburn's dnp, and honestly i don't feel anything/see any effect at less than 400mg/day :(
That's weird, I use one of our sponsors DNP and it's off the hook. 250mg a day is plenty

I assume you haven't used our US DNP? I have had a lot of old Dinitro customers order through me and many have said to me ours is just as good if not better. The guy who does it actually started as a customer of Dinitro (spoke with him for years) and uses the same basic method. Of course DNP is DNP so if you have pure powder and dose the caps as stated you are going to have a great product so it's very easily done as it's such an effective fat loss agent.

I haven't tried genotec dnp but have honestly heard nothing but good things about it.

Just as a whole I meant that dinitros was the best. While dnp is dnp the grade coming out of China for the most part is not a high quality product (my assumption of whats been going on with dnp. It's meant for use in different industries and is not pure.)

I think dinitro used to get his stuff from sigma or something because it was just on a whole different level from anything else I've tried.

Again, not a knock on genotec- I intend on trying the genotec dnp at the beginning of my next cut as I've only heard good things!

I haven't tried genotec dnp but have honestly heard nothing but good things about it.

Just as a whole I meant that dinitros was the best. While dnp is dnp the grade coming out of China for the most part is not a high quality product (my assumption of whats been going on with dnp. It's meant for use in different industries and is not pure.)

I think dinitro used to get his stuff from sigma or something because it was just on a whole different level from anything else I've tried.

Again, not a knock on genotec- I intend on trying the genotec dnp at the beginning of my next cut as I've only heard good things!

I wasn't sure so asked because I wondered if you had tried ours to compare. What is crazy are the price differences between dnp raws so that could explain things. I am unsure and maybe some of the cheap stuff is just as good as the expensive stuff. I haven't tried any of the cheaper places I have come across I just know we pay a lot for the stuff we get. I also hear from time to time people say x dnp is crap so it could be them underdosing but I would doubt that (especially if it were cheap to buy) and would think it would be the quality of the raw powder to begin with. I am unsure but I know we have a good thing going so I hope that continues.

What do you mean "name brand"?

The best dnp ever came from dinitro.

Nothing since that will ever compare.

Wish he would come back.
That’s what I was saying like is there a reliable UGL or is it all dumb luck on what you get. I’ve never seen DNP and I’ve been around.

That’s what I was saying like is there a reliable UGL or is it all dumb luck on what you get. I’ve never seen DNP and I’ve been around.

The only dnp I'd actually try these days would be from geno as I've heard good things. Also it sure af seemed to work for lil slice.

Other than that unless it came from sigma Aldrich I wouldn't touch the shit with a 10 foot pole.

Dinitro was the GOAT of dnp. Could use a gram of that shit and not puke.

The only dnp I'd actually try these days would be from geno as I've heard good things. Also it sure af seemed to work for lil slice.

Other than that unless it came from sigma Aldrich I wouldn't touch the shit with a 10 foot pole.

Dinitro was the GOAT of dnp. Could use a gram of that shit and not puke.
Genopharm? Not trying to break rules but I’ve got a newborn prep is starting very slowly lol.

Genopharm? Not trying to break rules but I’ve got a newborn prep is starting very slowly lol.
He's referring to Genotech. You can hit up Sour Diesel for a list, it's on there also. I've used both and they both work. I have to admit the one from Direct is only 200 mg. a cap. and two of those hit me harder than 2 caps for Geno's, which are 250 mg. a cap.

That's weird, I use one of our sponsors DNP and it's off the hook. 250mg a day is plenty
i am confused. You wrote in the post immediately above this one:
I use 250mg a day of DNP and also AAS and I feel fine. I feel a little low on energy at times, but overall I feel fine.
How exactly is it off the hook and you feel fine? DNP makes ATP production extremely inefficient and energy that would otherwise be converted to ATP is instead released as heat. In other words, DNP literally works by increasing your metabolism and raising core temperature. I don't understand how you can see effects that are "off the hook" and not feel incredibly uncomfortable from the increased body heat.

Yea I agree maybe he’s saying the effects, fat loss for him are off the hook and he feels fine but I too have heard the more results you get for DNP the worse you feel, period. I have no desire to high dose it but I would like to find so clean DNP and try a low dose to see what effects come and when so that later during prep I could apply it that way minimum dose I could take and still train hard, me I want the boost but training is my drug.

How exactly is it off the hook and you feel fine? DNP makes ATP production extremely inefficient and energy that would otherwise be converted to ATP is instead released as heat. In other words, DNP literally works by increasing your metabolism and raising core temperature. I don't understand how you can see effects that are "off the hook" and not feel incredibly uncomfortable from the increased body heat.
Sorry about the confusion. The results are off the hook is what I meant. By me saying I feel fine, I mean that I am not destroyed, but I don't feel on top of the world either. I am getting excellent results though. Sorry for being so vague. The DNP I am using is very good from one of our sponsors. I just take one per day and it provides great results. I also drop water about a week after stopping it.

He just posted what he meant and I think most are the same in that regard. For many people if they use 1 cap (usually 200-250mg) per day they get great results and they don't feel too bad. I am no different and even just 200mg per day works great for me and I am not overly hot but my energy levels are much lower but all in all I am fine. Now for many if they double the dose the results are much better but the side effects literally feel 10x worse. For others they could still be ok but if they add a 3rd cap then the same happens and they feel awful.

Most of the effective things we use usually come with bad side effects but there is always a point were the side effects simply outweigh any additional benefits. For DNP I think the range that happens is very large (150-800mg) but for most it's usually around 400-600mg. That's why for me I always recommend a lower dose (250mg) for a longer duration so people can get the results they want without feeling like complete shit in the process as that isn't helping anyone. Fact is 200-250mg DNP should massively assist in losing fat and when people start using much more it's just asking to feel awful when it's totally unneeded especially if they know how to diet.

So whilst what you write is 100% true I don't think people need to feel incredibly uncomfortable to still get great results from DNP. At the same time you definitely won't feel great because the results people experience from DNP are a byproduct of it's side effects. The key like with most things we take is to use an amount that is sufficient without causing too many side effects and I feel 250mg is ideal for most people.

He just posted what he meant and I think most are the same in that regard. For many people if they use 1 cap (usually 200-250mg) per day they get great results and they don't feel too bad. I am no different and even just 200mg per day works great for me and I am not overly hot but my energy levels are much lower but all in all I am fine. Now for many if they double the dose the results are much better but the side effects literally feel 10x worse. For others they could still be ok but if they add a 3rd cap then the same happens and they feel awful.

Most of the effective things we use usually come with bad side effects but there is always a point were the side effects simply outweigh any additional benefits. For DNP I think the range that happens is very large (150-800mg) but for most it's usually around 400-600mg. That's why for me I always recommend a lower dose (250mg) for a longer duration so people can get the results they want without feeling like complete shit in the process as that isn't helping anyone. Fact is 200-250mg DNP should massively assist in losing fat and when people start using much more it's just asking to feel awful when it's totally unneeded especially if they know how to diet.

So whilst what you write is 100% true I don't think people need to feel incredibly uncomfortable to still get great results from DNP. At the same time you definitely won't feel great because the results people experience from DNP are a byproduct of it's side effects. The key like with most things we take is to use an amount that is sufficient without causing too many side effects and I feel 250mg is ideal for most people.

what should your diet look like when using DNP in your experience?

i see people recommending all kinds of different things

My personal experience:
I do not use anabolics and never have.

I performed an inbody test before starting a round of DNP. During the month I took 250 mg of DNP and focused mainly on running and calisthenics with a twice a week lift to supplement.

At the end of that month, I performed another inbody test. I had dropped 20 pounds, yet I gained over a half a pound of muscle (even though not lifting heavily).

In my experience, DNP only targets fat, not muscle.

Tren is like the unintended adderrall of AAS 😎

I am on my last little bit of this "US DNP" and it is absolutely legit. It would be easy to research I have no ties here either. I use two caps per day for six days which is plenty. This is day three and I am on fire...Days 4-6 will be more uncomfortable but that little bit of back fat and lower tummy fat will be gone. I am winded quickly but I do complete the training. This is great stuff if you're into it...

what should your diet look like when using DNP in your experience?

i see people recommending all kinds of different things

I think it all depends on the person and the situation. Some guys just want a quick reset whilst others have a lot of fat to lose. Even if the goal/approach is the same the people could be completely different meaning for 1 reset the guy is 10% bf with loads of muscle and on 800g carbs whereas another person could be starting at 12% bodyfat on 400g carbs. For most in that situation a small reduction of calories (from carbs) combined with 250mg DNP for 2 weeks is more than enough. Although for some maybe a large cut in calories for 1 week would suffice and work out better so it can depend upon many factors.

There are no rules written in stone. An example is some people think you must do no or very low carbs on dnp but that is nonsense. Obviously low carbs is an effective dieting strategy so most diets I write for people include that but for some they do much better utilizing a different approach. Although for 90% of people I recommend using DNP later on and to add it to an existing diet and gradually lower calories. I have healthy fats in place at the start and moderate carbs moving to low as the diet progresses. For most I would include low or even no carbs for the final week or 2. The biggest mistake I see people make (especially ones who start in bad shape) is to do everything at once. Meaning they start DNP and they immediately lower cals far too low (often combined with training x2 more) so whilst they initially drop fast they have no room to move down and they will always struggle more doing it this way.

For me I am really big on nutrition dense foods especially when dieting. As calories are lower you want to ensure what you take in is loaded with essential vitamins and minerals. You want to ensure your fiber intake it sufficient (not too high). You want to be taking in anti-oxidant rich foods especially whilst on DNP. This is why I am huge on berries such as blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. They are loaded in goodness (and fiber etc) whilst containing very little net carbs. For the same reason I am big on various greens and vegetables. So meals will often consist of a high quality protein source combined with salads, vegetables and berries. If I am going to use rice it's usually around training.

For protein pretty much whatever you prefer but it should be of great quality. Obviously when dieting you want to mainly use leaner protein sources but I will often include 1 higher fat source per day such as salmon. Although that doesn't really matter as you can simply add in a fat source to your meals. For healthy fats I am a fan of whole eggs, avocados, walnuts, extra virgin olive oil and dark chocolate (85% cacao).

Food volume is also something I use to an advantage and when consuming low calories if guys struggle with appetite they can include lot's of certain vegetables with their meals to keep them feeling full. Although at the end of a diet I always make sure food volume is low to get the waist as tight as possible. Here are some examples of meals I would eat whilst dieting...

1648850524867.png

1648850544975.png

1648850562195.png

1648850583877.png

1648850616968.png

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members