over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - your experience/protocal and my "draft" cycle

It's been couple of days that (I think) the heat is kicking-in. I sweat more than usual, feel a bit more lethargic, I do have yellow urine (which I have anyway when I get my multi-vitamin. However, multivitamin one would be yellow only once after taking it, this time, throughout the day it is yellow.

Yesterday I didn't eat much, but had a good breakfast, today (noon time) I went to gym and I honestly felt I had way less "energy". Even during the walk to the gym I was thinking "should I go today, I really feel off".

I usually follow a Push (chest, triceps, delts), Pull (back, traps, rear delt and biceps) and legs. Today was "pull day" which is for me the easiest, once i was done with the back exercises, I sat on a bench trying to figure out the dilemma "do i carry on or not", the same that when you do a heavy squat session and feel "f..k, I have nothing left in me". So i didn't do the rest of the exercises and just went back to work

I do sweat at night (but that's not new). So I start to be slightly satisfied to see some of the side effect as i was wondering (and still am) why is my DNP not working. Also, I must point out that I upped the dose a bit, while cutting calories slightly more than i did previously, could be also some of the reasons.

The first time I used oral dnp the results were amazing, I found the last few times far more disappointing in regards to actual fat loss.

I used 200mg 2 x a day every cycle I have done, never more never less..

First time I lost 9lbs in 12 days

second time 5lbs

third time it was about the same but I'm not sure exactly, it was just to clean myself up as a quick fix as I was being lazy.

I'm using our transdermal now and don't find I'm having any sides but averaging about 3lbs a week fat loss, 3rd week now down 8lbs.

I've never tried any transdermal compound (testerosterone etc) and would be scared of the stain properties of DNP powder

As for me, heat is not just in my mind. I feel tired and drained, had some craving at lunch time, I had to storm off the office and get myself something to eat. It was indoor, with AC on, and as I was eating I start feeling hot. I lifted my forearm from the table and saw the shape of it in sweat against the table and could feel the formation of little droplets of water on my forehead.

So I do think the heat is kicking in. Wonder if the increase in dosage was the one triggering it or if I just needed to wait 10+ days to feel it.

Hard to stay in calorie deficit with it and still perform at gym, today I took a rest day but tomorrow is legs. If it turns into some half assed training I may either eat a bit more or drop the dosage back to 280mg

I've never tried any transdermal compound (testerosterone etc) and would be scared of the stain properties of DNP powder

As for me, heat is not just in my mind. I feel tired and drained, had some craving at lunch time, I had to storm off the office and get myself something to eat. It was indoor, with AC on, and as I was eating I start feeling hot. I lifted my forearm from the table and saw the shape of it in sweat against the table and could feel the formation of little droplets of water on my forehead.

So I do think the heat is kicking in. Wonder if the increase in dosage was the one triggering it or if I just needed to wait 10+ days to feel it.

Hard to stay in calorie deficit with it and still perform at gym, today I took a rest day but tomorrow is legs. If it turns into some half assed training I may either eat a bit more or drop the dosage back to 280mg

I found a way to stop it staining bro.

The heat is the biggest killer for me more than anything when taking it orally.

Drop the dose on training days, so the day I train I used to skip a dose altogether and I found that really helped.

Can someone PM me a supplier for Oral/Capsule DNP please?

How? And why a transdermal when caps are effective and less messy?

Lol I cant tell you how bro. its a product I sell.

Just because a lot of people cant deal with the stomach issues it causes.

We are doing an oral dnp capsule as we speak.

If you're getting lethargic, the T3 will help quite a bit. Don't be afraid to take some caffeine (read: fucktons) to wake up during the day. I'm on at 500mg/day split dosed and I'm falling asleep by 3pm if I don't take something.

I know you're on the lower dose, but I personally prefer staying at maintenance while I'm on with a little bit higher dosage. The cravings are 10x less and you don't feel as slow all the time. Just my two cents. I'm at 6'-3" 237 in case you're wondering. You're a big boy.. I'd bump it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're getting lethargic, the T3 will help quite a bit. Don't be afraid to take some caffeine (read: fucktons) to wake up during the day. I'm on at 500mg/day split dosed and I'm falling asleep by 3pm if I don't take something.

I know you're on the lower dose, but I personally prefer staying at maintenance while I'm on with a little bit higher dosage. The cravings are 10x less and you don't feel as slow all the time. Just my two cents. I'm at 6'-3" 237 in case you're wondering. You're a big boy.. I'd bump it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally i cant take caffeine with dnp. Bp spikes to high.

I'm on day 15 of my cycle.

Everything went great (too great as I had no side at all) so I thought it didn't work and double the dose since a week or so. Tuesday's training was really hard, I had no stamina, no drive. I took a day off on Wednesday (normally leg day) thinking I may just be tired.

Yesterday (non working day) I went to do my leg day, I managed to do 70% of what I planned to do and was just out of gas. It's been quite a long time I haven't felt this, seating on a bench between two exercises and thinking "am I going to do the next or should I just go home". I did some stretching and some easier exercise such as calves raises but bailed on the deadlift (I tried one set and it was just too much for me).

So since today I'm going to decrease a bit the dosage and I also had more calories (medium serving of french fries) and will try to do my PUSH day this afternoon and see if it's not placebo and that I am just draining faster.

I also started to take a very conservative 20mcg T3.

I would like to be in best shape by Sept 29, I go on holiday in the tropics (so the heat will be pretty intense) and would like to have a better physic for beach.

At the moment I can pinch the fat on my lower abs with the tip of my finger but I can sense that it is a bit less "dense" than before, ,could it be that some fat burnt and for now there still is some SubQ water retention.

However, the heat wasn't the biggest problem, the lack of stamina and feeling drained was, so next time I may try to use T3 from start and up the caffeine.

Funny thing, I had a nap after a unusually "starchy" breakfast, felt lazy and fell asleep. Woke up covered in sweat, even though I'm just under AC. I removed my shirt and my skin (probably from sun exposure 10 days or something ago) peeled like crazy all over my body, as if I would have been in a hot bathtub for half an hour

I actually did some sprints (HIIT) aiming at 10 rounds of 40 secs jogging / 20 secs sprint. Usually the 7th is hard and then i drag myself until the 10th, but mostly my feet are way slower and it's mostly me moving my arms like i would be Usain Bolt but I'm as fast as a snail.

This time the 3-4th was hard, dragged myself to the 9th. But I may have not "jogged" for one or two rounds at all and just walk and try to catch my breath.

I am not sure I will do any lifting later on today (I never do HIIT and lifting at the same time, especially now that I feel I have no extra energy to do that).

I'm thinking that this HIIT session might be beneficial vs "standard" weight lifting as it's easier for me to still reach intensity and burn calorie as I don't have what it takes to go the extra miles in terms of lifting at the moment to make it very intense.

Any idea if HIIT would be a reasonable way to go as a substitute for weight lifting if the goal is to burn fat (while keeping LBM on)

I actually did some sprints (HIIT) aiming at 10 rounds of 40 secs jogging / 20 secs sprint. Usually the 7th is hard and then i drag myself until the 10th, but mostly my feet are way slower and it's mostly me moving my arms like i would be Usain Bolt but I'm as fast as a snail.

This time the 3-4th was hard, dragged myself to the 9th. But I may have not "jogged" for one or two rounds at all and just walk and try to catch my breath.

I am not sure I will do any lifting later on today (I never do HIIT and lifting at the same time, especially now that I feel I have no extra energy to do that).

I'm thinking that this HIIT session might be beneficial vs "standard" weight lifting as it's easier for me to still reach intensity and burn calorie as I don't have what it takes to go the extra miles in terms of lifting at the moment to make it very intense.

Any idea if HIIT would be a reasonable way to go as a substitute for weight lifting if the goal is to burn fat (while keeping LBM on)

Short answer....no. It would not be sufficient

Once tried more than 900mg of dnp in less than 16h. I was already experienced and was attempting to experiment for scientific reasons. I knew I wouldn't die but I puked 3 times and had to stay in bed the entire day.
I now never run over 600mg/day and mostly stay on 400mg.

Today's work out went rather well. Didn't fall short as the two previous ones.

It must be the fact that I went back to 1 pill two-three days ago.

Also increased the amount of caffeine I take within a day and cut on calories a lot (eating only two meals and a snack today). hopefully that would help loosing fat faster, but afraid i would just end up feeling as tired as when I took 2 pills

Last edited:
Okay quick and final update:
I finished another 20-day DNP cycle. Dosage would be hard to gage as it seems that the DNP I have is not really as concentrated as it is described in other posts.

I took two pills/ day for most of the time and really didn't feel much (except diarrhea which I stopped with Imodium), I ramped it up to 3 pills per day. Meanwhile I was cutting more and more calories and felt very weak at the gym (Less stamina, gassed after 25 minutes at usual intensity). So I have stayed around two pills a day for 70% of the cycle (30% at 3 pills).

"Side effects" wise, I've already mentioned the diarrhea and some stomach aches. I peed neon yellow/green-ish color. Felt hot at 3 pills a day. At 2 pills a day, it was so hot outside at any rate (38C) that it was too hard to assess if i feel hot because of DNP or the weather, but everything was very manageable.

As far as the fat burning properties goes, as I'ved also cut more and more calories as cycle went, I dropped a lot of weight (4-5kg) but I really think I didn't burn much of the fat. Seems that most the weight I've burnt comes from glycogen depletion and some water I've flushed (mostly due to caloric deficit).

I don't know how to reliably measure the body fat, however I would gage that I was in the 11-12% I must have lost 1% body fat maximum.

In the last 10 days I have been in holidays, still manage to squeeze some workout here and there but not the regular frequency and intensity. I also ate a bit more "dirty". My body weight went from 80kg post-DNP to around 83-84kg this morning, doesn't feel like I gained fat back, but likely to have repleted some of the muscle glycogen.

My conclusion is either my product is not as strong as yours, either I have some tolerance/resistance to it. Side effects were nowhere near to the nightmares some users depicted, nor the "good effects" were extraordinary. I should have started the diet previous to start DNP, and see what is the effect of DNP without changing any other parameter. Next time, I would try to run it at 3 pills / day and venture to 4 pills / day.

Last edited:
Okay quick and final update:
I finished another 20-day DNP cycle. Dosage would be hard to gage as it seems that the DNP I have is not really as concentrated as it is described in other posts.

I took two pills/ day for most of the time and really didn't feel much (except diarrhea which I stopped with Imodium), I ramped it up to 3 pills per day. Meanwhile I was cutting more and more calories and felt very weak at the gym (Less stamina, gassed after 25 minutes at usual intensity). So I have stayed around two pills a day for 70% of the cycle (30% at 3 pills).

"Side effects" wise, I've already mentioned the diarrhea and some stomach aches. I peed neon yellow/green-ish color. Felt hot at 3 pills a day. At 2 pills a day, it was so hot outside at any rate (38C) that it was too hard to assess if i feel hot because of DNP or the weather, but everything was very manageable.

As far as the fat burning properties goes, as I'ved also cut more and more calories as cycle went, I dropped a lot of weight (4-5kg) but I really think I didn't burn much of the fat. Seems that most the weight I've burnt comes from glycogen depletion and some water I've flushed (mostly due to caloric deficit).

I don't know how to reliably measure the body fat, however I would gage that I was in the 11-12% I must have lost 1% body fat maximum.

In the last 10 days I have been in holidays, still manage to squeeze some workout here and there but not the regular frequency and intensity. I also ate a bit more "dirty". My body weight went from 80kg post-DNP to around 83-84kg this morning, doesn't feel like I gained fat back, but likely to have repleted some of the muscle glycogen.

My conclusion is either my product is not as strong as yours, either I have some tolerance/resistance to it. Side effects were nowhere near to the nightmares some users depicted, nor the "good effects" were extraordinary. I should have started the diet previous to start DNP, and see what is the effect of DNP without changing any other parameter. Next time, I would try to run it at 3 pills / day and venture to 4 pills / day.

Hi bro I enjoyed your update, would you be interested in trying our oral DNP when we release it this month?

Hi bro I enjoyed your update, would you be interested in trying our oral DNP when we release it this month?

I thank you for your offer. Please update me once you get it release.

However, to be transparent, I am a bit afraid of importing product from abroad (and getting through customs). The thing I've used are usually directly supplied from China (where I live), and wouldn't like to put you and myself in trouble.

I would be nevertheless very interested to see what is a premium-quality DNP is like and maybe would I realize that I have been buying poor quality and that now works wonder (which could easily be extrapolated to other product I've bought afterward).

I am at the moment starting seriously consider some rehab sessions for my right shoulder "pinch" I had for month and that sometimes bother me (not the pain level, which is low, but the pain itself really distract me and make me afraid to have something bad brewing).

DNP can help lose fat
Low Dose Long Cycle

Start with a dose of 200mg per day [100 mg every morning / 100 mg
every evening]. Run it for two or three weeks.
Day 1 – 14: 200 mg ED
Day 15 – 21: 200 mg ED
Experienced users may choose to run the cycle for an additional week.
Total DNP consumption for long cycle: (2,800 to 4,200 mg)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131