over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP - your experience/protocal and my "draft" cycle

This is basically what I've done. However, I think that the product from my supplier is under-dosed.

DNP can help lose fat

Low Dose Long Cycle

Start with a dose of 200mg per day [100 mg every morning / 100 mg

every evening]. Run it for two or three weeks.

Day 1 – 14: 200 mg ED

Day 15 – 21: 200 mg ED

Experienced users may choose to run the cycle for an additional week.

Total DNP consumption for long cycle: (2,800 to 4,200 mg)

This is my preferred protocol also...:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally hate DNP... But but i know plenty of people who love it. And honestly my best "advice" is to educate yourself on the chemical and understand how it affects your body. Once you grasp the science involved be your own lab rat (within safe reason) you can read people's opinions and ideas all you want but they aren't you, and don't have your body. Everyone reacts to different substances differently. I know a lot of people say 200mg/day some say morning, some say bedtime.. I personally use 250mg am and pm both for 500mg/day.. But thats just what i found worked for me. Carbs or keto I was on fire almost all of the time, especially sleeping. ZERO energy.. And for some reason it makes my palms and sole of my feet peel like they are sunburnt... lol idk..

Again be safe! It's a harsh substance... But the only way you will ever know how it will effect you is to try it..

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

What intrigues me about people on DNP is the fact they literally think once they start they can eat loads of crap and lose weight anyway. Quite a lot of people think I will binge for 2 weeks but just take dnp.

This...^^^ and I'll admit first I'm very guilty of this... DNP gets to my head allowing myself to think diet can slack cause I'm on DNP and using way more calories. Absolutely this is just a weak spot in my willpower. But this is probably the biggest reason I don't use DNP.

Just like getting the junk out of the house while dieting. some people have the willpower to see the box of cookies every day and not touch them, I personally don't... so i get them out of the house.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

You can lose 1 percent with out dnp in 20 days... I did 10 days with cardio 2x a day 5 times a week with the gym training 5x a week, carbs were way to high at around 400-500 a day. Got depleted and couldn't stay full. I lost 6 pounds in 10 days and used insulin on day 11 to fill out. Made a huge difference in 14 days total. When I saw my buddy he said DAMN wtf dude! I always do 10 day cycles 3x a year max

You can lose 1 percent with out dnp in 20 days

I know that I could loose one percent in 21 days. I was just curious on using the DNP and try cautiously to work my way around it.

Like I said, it was nothing extraordinary but that could be explain by the fact that maybe I need higher dose than the 200mg/day, but also maybe my product was under dosed/not pure (which is supposed to be 99% pure according to supplier but it's china who knows).

I have just started a stricter diet (Strong calorie deficit) and lost a bunch of weight, but mostly muscle glycogen.

I personally hate DNP... But but i know plenty of people who love it. And honestly my best "advice" is to educate yourself on the chemical and understand how it affects your body. Once you grasp the science involved be your own lab rat (within safe reason) you can read people's opinions and ideas all you want but they aren't you, and don't have your body. Everyone reacts to different substances differently. I know a lot of people say 200mg/day some say morning, some say bedtime.. I personally use 250mg am and pm both for 500mg/day.. But thats just what i found worked for me. Carbs or keto I was on fire almost all of the time, especially sleeping. ZERO energy.. And for some reason it makes my palms and sole of my feet peel like they are sunburnt... lol idk..

Again be safe! It's a harsh substance... But the only way you will ever know how it will effect you is to try it..

I educated myself prior, I had to trial cycle during which I work my way up slowly and wait few days every time I increase to see if it's not going to fire back at me. I think the product I have would work in the range of 400-500mg/day, I've ventured few days into this range and felt a significant difference in body temperature, especially while sleeping as you had as well.

I had my hands so wet i feel like an old man taking a hot bath. So I guess we had similar sides. However, I never had issue with carb craving and kept my diet on check. I didn't see any muscle sparing and "fat burning" properties to be honest, it almost felt like it would burn anything like would T3. So I dropped in weight, but most was muscle glycogen. How about you?

PS: I didn't use any AAS during the cycle, maybe I should have to help keep some of muscle mass. But not sure if AAS would do any help to spare muscle glycogen and "re-route" the calorie deficit to fat burning. I am pretty confident that if I start feeding myself into a caloric surplus, I'll start gaining muscle back right away.

I lost 6 pounds in 10 days and used insulin on day 11 to fill out. Made a huge difference in 14 days total
So you have used insulin from day 11 - day 14?

When did you take your insulin and how many IU (which insulin?)

I am wondering if that would do any good for my very sudden muscle glycogen depletion that made me drop a lot of weight.

you guys are crazy taking those high doses above 400....

if yo need a smaller dose we have 50mg tabs coated, no burping, no heartburn..

Agreed! 400 and above is a lot, I find great results at 200-250mg e/d for 2-3wks with a keto diet, easily drop a lb or two every few days with strict diet and cardio...
Why would anyone need more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20ken does not work at the fertilizer warehouse:

Coupon "20ken" does not exist!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member