over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP

Pitbull1

Registered
I've never done DNP and would never do it at recommended dosages, but I am wondering if DNP works the same as other things do. A little bit of something is better than nothing. If I were to find a way to take one milligram of DNP a day, i know it would not do near as much as the normal dosage, but it would do something right? even if I don't notice it? The side effects and the chance of overheating would also be minimal on one milligram right?
I am looking for fat loss and the prospect of taking one milligram every day for a few months.

Thanks for feedback

Just dumb and a waste of time and gear.

You'd burn more calories just trying to make 1 mg caps.

Seriously if you can find 100 mg caps (and some make them that dose) you could run it with less sides, but 250 a day shouldnt be all that bad- its the 4-500 and up when you start making yourself feel like dirt.
Read info from the conciliator ( you can google his posts )

You have the right idea but you need to up the dose still.

100mg regular DNP a day or 250mg crystalline a day is fine. You can even spread them out every 36 hours to minimize sides. The key is to diet properly, get all your electrolytes in + a solid supply of water.

When it comes to DNP its about low dose longer duration. That way you'll still be able to function while continuing to reap all of its benefits.

The people who take 500+ mg or even 750mg a day are the ones that give this particular compound a bad rep. That's where all the horror stories come from.

The fact of the matter is when you use it and don't abuse it, DNP is very safe and practical. Add a low dose with proper diet and cardio for a month and its not common to burn more fat than you ever have before. Even better than clen or t3.

I want to try this to also heard it effects immune system maybe low dose for 2 weeks could be a positive

what the actual fuck..

what is with all these fucking retarded threads popping up as of late?

Try 100-125mg eod won't even notice much sides and will help more so than clen and no heart risks

Yes was working out eod, 200mg eod taken in evening of your workout days. Low-moderate carbs on off days and high carb on training days.

If you take DNP in evening before bed the worst of it (heat) will be while you are asleep so doesn't really effect you the following day. Then by the time your following workout rolls around it won't negatively impact your strength or workout intensity.

Had very good recomp effect doing this. If my diet was geared up purely for fat loss I reckon I would have dropped even more fat with very little sides.

IMO low dose DNP and backing off when intensity drops in gym or get too hot is much safer than clen, ephedrine or anything that impacts the heart especially for gear users.

Last edited:
Just lost 4lbs in 6 days on it (3 days 250mg and 3 days 500mg crystal). Could barely function but it got the job done.

DNP, is not the bad guy everyone makes it out to be. If you use it sensibly it is very effective and safe. Like others have said, I prefer the lower dose longer duration bursts of it. Just remember it WILL build up in your system, something to be aware of.

Just lost 4lbs in 6 days on it (3 days 250mg and 3 days 500mg crystal). Could barely function but it got the job done.

Was it mostly fat loss you noticed off the 4lbs off?

Did you get any sides when you were took only 250mg? Did you take it all at once? In the AM?

Last edited:
DNP, is not the bad guy everyone makes it out to be. If you use it sensibly it is very effective and safe. Like others have said, I prefer the lower dose longer duration bursts of it. Just remember it WILL build up in your system, something to be aware of.

What low dose do you suggest?

What low dose do you suggest?
Personally I like to use 250mg/day just because that's what mine are dosed at. If I feel like the sides are getting to much I don't dose for a day or two and then begin again.

Personally I like to use 250mg/day just because that's what mine are dosed at. If I feel like the sides are getting to much I don't dose for a day or two and then begin again.

Do you take it all at once? For how many weeks? Do you find the sides are quite mild at that dose?

Thanks

This is one of the better suggestions, plenty of people do it 250 EOD and get great results.

Do you take it all at once? For how many weeks? Do you find the sides are quite mild at that dose?

Thanks
I just take one 250mg pill at night with pyruvate and glycerol. Typically a couple weeks and then take some days off. Sides are pretty mild, just run warmer then usual.

I just take one 250mg pill at night with pyruvate and glycerol. Typically a couple weeks and then take some days off. Sides are pretty mild, just run warmer then usual.

And Im sure you still get substantial bodyfat loss...thats the thing with DNP you dont need to high dose it, I can do a week of it at 200-400/day and I look way tighter after that week.
The other important thing is to continue with a decent diet, something that if you are already low carb you bump up carbs by say 15-20% while on DNP. But still I eat clean- I watched a buddy eat trash and do DNP for a month and he looked like poop when he came off.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass