over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP

SHOTGUN

Registered
So I have had some DNP laying around for about 6 months.. I decided to give it a go 3 days ago. How the fuck do you guys who do this shit stand the hunger!! My fucking God! I am a hungry mofo as it is and now it's fucking intense! I feel I stare at others food while they talk to me. With only 3 days in though, I can say I'm not holding much if any water but I am hot and cold all fucking day.. I literally have sweat running down my face or my ducking teeth are chattering. Not as bad as everyone makes it out to be I guess. I'm just going to do 14 days and see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loose drive to eat. Especially carbs. If ur to hot drop carbs down. Most don't retain water until around day 7 and a lot blow up after they stop. My guess is u stop sweeting and the water sits there for a few days until the body flushes it out.

110% or expect to regret it!

I had the same problem bro. Dnp made me so hungry I would overeat and completely negate deficit dnp was giving me. To counter it I had to use meridia or anadrol. Both worked well at suppressing my appetite and proved to be the only way I could avoid being ridiculously ravenous on dnp.

I've never tried DNP but from all the info I've gathered most say if you drink a lot of water while using the appetite is strong, if you don't drink water you lose appetite.. But if you don't drink water it will fuck you up, so double edged sword... Be safe brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DNP kills my appetite. I just get crazy lethargy. Tired as fuck.

Kills my appetite, except for the sugar cravings. Weird thing it's only fruity flavored sugars. Orange, cherry, fruit punch lemonade, grape.sodas or drinks with real sugar.

Fruity shit is what I crave! Juice, Lucky Charms, bananas, mambas, etc. So crazy! And when I say crave, I mean I have to fucking eat it if I lay my eyes on it. I am trying to stay as low carb as possible and now that I am I feel I have went into Ketosis and the hunger has subsided some. I also added some Kratom to the mix and I am pretty chill.. Not too hot, not too tired.. Just right.

Will power man, if you can power through that cycle you will look like a fucking greek god afterwards. Just keep that in mind whenever you're about to over eat.

Being keto adapted, or psmf adapted seemed to help me a lot. Definitely the psmf because it's basically a high protein keto at a fairly large deficit, so transitioning into my run was fairly easy.

i just take so much (up to 800mg) that im too tired and weak to lift my arm up to feed myself. works purdy good

I dont see how you guys can use that stuff. I mean...Ive never ran it. But listening to everyone always talk about it...fuck that. Im naturally a very hot person. Crazy high body heat.

I wouldnt be able to stand it. I would just personally have to diet harder.

I dont see how you guys can use that stuff. I mean...Ive never ran it. But listening to everyone always talk about it...fuck that. Im naturally a very hot person. Crazy high body heat.

ill never understand why people say this shit..

ill never understand why people say this shit..

Why? Am i not allowed to not want to run it? If you want to run it, go for it. But I personally am a very hot person and I sweat a lot as it is. Why would I want to make myself miserable? I pour sweat on ECA and have slept in 3 beds in one night on more than one occassion from soakibg them om tren.

You go for it. Not for me.

Why? Am i not allowed to not want to run it? If you want to run it, go for it. But I personally am a very hot person and I sweat a lot as it is. Why would I want to make myself miserable? I pour sweat on ECA and have slept in 3 beds in one night on more than one occassion from soakibg them om tren.

You go for it. Not for me.

the ol' saying "don't knock it til you've tried it" comes to mind..

just reminds me of those dickheads who are like, "ive never competed....but you should drop test a few weeks before stepping onstage."

DNP is quite manageable.. you just have to take into account the type of people who would typically take such a drug, IE people who are lazy and have no self control.

AKA natural whiners

yes, the people who can't bring themselves to restrict carbs for considerable periods of time and do 45 mins of cardio 2x/day on a treadmill for a traditional precontest phase are the type of people who will complaint about being warm on DNP.

the ol' saying "don't knock it til you've tried it" comes to mind..

just reminds me of those dickheads who are like, "ive never competed....but you should drop test a few weeks before stepping onstage."

DNP is quite manageable.. you just have to take into account the type of people who would typically take such a drug, IE people who are lazy and have no self control.

AKA natural whiners

yes, the people who can't bring themselves to restrict carbs for considerable periods of time and do 45 mins of cardio 2x/day on a treadmill for a traditional precontest phase are the type of people who will complaint about being warm on DNP.

Lifestyle plays into it, and the dosage you can go up to based on that lifestyle. If someone can't handle 200-400mg of DNP, they're just wussies.

In my situation - I'm running 800mg for the last 3 days of my cycle and I was sitting in a suit in the office today thinking about how that was a really fucking bad idea as sweat poured down my back and forehead in an air controlled room temp environment and my co workers looked at me like I am some kind of crackhead

I feel like everyone who talks bad about it and warns you not to use it has never tried it themselves and are just parroting other guys. It's not that bad a lot safer than ECA or clen which are for some reason widely accepted. I'm a big pussy bitch compared to a lot of the shit 90% of the guys on here run and even I think all the shit talking about dnp is bro science. At least with DNP if you do it responsibility, like any drug, when you're done you recover 100% you can't say that about most compounds.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131