over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp

Damn so you STARTED your wife off at double the dosage as a 5ft5 gorilla takes (me)? 🤔
lol...no. She started on 1 capsule and stayed there for a 2 weeks before she tried 2 capsules. Only took 2 capsules for maybe 3 days till the hives presented. That was last fall. She just started another run but this time she is taking 1 capsule every other day and in a week going to try 1 capsule a day. She is 48yrs old and between the hot flashes from perimenopause and the dnp the sweating is over the top. If it's too much she will go back to 1 every other day.

lol...no. She started on 1 capsule and stayed there for a 2 weeks before she tried 2 capsules. Only took 2 capsules for maybe 3 days till the hives presented. That was last fall. She just started another run but this time she is taking 1 capsule every other day and in a week going to try 1 capsule a day. She is 48yrs old and between the hot flashes from perimenopause and the dnp the sweating is over the top. If it's too much she will go back to 1 every other day.
1 capsule EOD is a perfect dose for her, stay at that dose and DIET, she will see fantastic results, it she wants to accelerate those results more then add a small amount of clen.

1 Capsule ED worked wonders for me. Can't imagine needing to take 2 a day. The key really is in staying strict on your diet.

is the cataract scare overblown? has anyone had that recently or was that a thing of the past and mostly in females?

1 capsule EOD is a perfect dose for her, stay at that dose and DIET, she will see fantastic results, it she wants to accelerate those results more then add a small amount of clen.
Would that protocol work for men also

Maybe I missed it but is one capsule 200mg?

Any sides on this EOD protocol?

Thanks

Maybe I missed it but is one capsule 200mg?

Any sides on this EOD protocol?

Thanks
Yes almost all dnp is 200mg per capsule.

Only side is increased body heat but it is very tolerable at such a small dose.

If you had acces to 100 mg caps, would you still opt for 200 eod? Or are there other benefits to eod dosing?

do you run any antioxidants or special supplements to support this dose?

If you had acces to 100 mg caps, would you still opt for 200 eod? Or are there other benefits to eod dosing?

100mg caps just do 1 per day. 200-250mg caps then do 1 EOD. Most men would likely be better working up to 1 cap (200-250mg) per day though.

I should have also mentioned because of DNP's half life dosing it daily will result in the dose accumulating so EOD dosing is a good way to prevent that if you are sensitive to it's side effects. If someone has 100mg caps that is very low so daily dosing would be fine and for most needed for optimal results.

is the cataract scare overblown? has anyone had that recently or was that a thing of the past and mostly in females?

I have posted about this in my old DNP sale thread but will copy and paste the info here as I recall posting about the exact subject you mention. It is over blown but I would recommend supplementing with anti-oxidants such as vitamin e, vitamin c and nac because free radicals are generated due to the uncoupling nature of DNP. You may have read cataracts are a possible side effect from DNP and that is true (especially in women and when used extensively) but if you supplement with vitamin e it directly helps protect certain parts of the eye and will significantly lower (near zero) any possible risks. If that one side effect is very important to you I would even recommend adding in lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin c and fish oil as they all can help prevent macular degeneration and lower the risk of developing cataracts.

The sponsor here that sells it. His shitbis the bomb. It made me tired AF, so I took 250mg at night and fat melted off.
How was the fatigue on 250mg taken at night?

My wife and I have both been on DNP from one of our awesome sponsors here and it was great. Obviously she takes a much lower dose then me, but it worked great for us. I was on 1 cap per day and she was on 1 cap EOD. It was the perfect amount. Dropped a bunch of fat.

Hi everyone. I plan on using DNP for the first time soon. 10-14 days @ 250 mg/day. I will not be using more than that daily dosage.

I will be in a caloric deficit, and only consuming carbs pre & post workout. But, I haven't found a solid diet plan for when I come off DNP...

So, how do most of you generally like to re-incorporate carbs and calories into your diet when you finish using DNP? Incrementally over X number of days, etc? Please share, thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131