over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How’s it going fellas

I like to aire on the side of caution so in terms of a preventative measure instead of ALCAR can injectable L-carnatine be used?

yes you can inject it, the end result from taking ALCAR is the L-carnitine
I'd never use DNP again but if i did
i'd take at least

b complex, vitamin e (mixed), vitamin c, selenium, zinc, magnesium, NAC, Choline, Inositol, L-Methionine, molybdenum, taurine, essential fatty acids, MSM, L carnitine,

Thanks guys. On a side note does anyone know the signs of NP are on Dnp.
I know it’s rare but I’ve been having a little throbbing pain in my left foot. It doesn’t feel like pins and needles or falling asleep. Just like a dull ache. My hands and feet go numb pretty easy as it is. If I stay in one position too long. Just want to stay as cautious as possible

day 3 on 200mg

Thanks guys. On a side note does anyone know the signs of NP are on Dnp.
I know it’s rare but I’ve been having a little throbbing pain in my left foot. It doesn’t feel like pins and needles or falling asleep. Just like a dull ache. My hands and feet go numb pretty easy as it is. If I stay in one position too long. Just want to stay as cautious as possible

day 3 on 200mg

When did the throbbing pain start?
What vitamin /minerals are you taking and what PEDS
How’s your diet?
Are you taking and medication?

by np do you mean peripheral neuropathy?
It can have a bunch of symptoms, pain, pins and needles, burning sensation, feeling numb or tingly

When did the throbbing pain start?
What vitamin /minerals are you taking and what PEDS
How’s your diet?
Are you taking and medication?

by np do you mean peripheral neuropathy?
It can have a bunch of symptoms, pain, pins and needles, burning sensation, feeling numb or tingly

YES that’s what I mean I’m taking

NAC
Ala
Vit c
Anti oxidants
Vit e
Vit d
Electrolytes

metoprolol
Hydroxyziene

test 200mg wk
Aromasin as needed

diet just started to be clean keto style
Started a few days ago. It comes and goes

So I’m pretty sure I’m showing signs. I just took my 4th dose of 200mg and I put a tighter pair of shoes on and I can def feel pain in my toes. This will be my last dose. I hope this doesn’t get any worse

These DNP protocols kill me. Literally the drug is the most powerful fat loss agent and it's dirt cheap, why bring in a bunch of overpriced OTC supps? For what?

I think the same way . I wanted to go low and slow 200-300mg added into my regiment. But I’m noticing the sides of neuro pain. And don’t really want to mess around. I’m going to see how today goes.

I think the same way . I wanted to go low and slow 200-300mg added into my regiment. But I’m noticing the sides of neuro pain. And don’t really want to mess around. I’m going to see how today goes.

A side effect of rapid dehydration

A side effect of rapid dehydration

I am holding on to a shit ton of water also drinking much more then I was before Dnp I was drinking under a gallon before now I am well over 1 gallon with added electrolytes

and on 200 mg a day I am barley sweating. Just an occasional hot flash or two. I am on keto

I am holding on to a shit ton of water also drinking much more then I was before Dnp I was drinking under a gallon before now I am well over 1 gallon with added electrolytes

and on 200 mg a day I am barley sweating. Just an occasional hot flash or two. I am on keto

My point was you're not going to mitigate that side effect of DNP.

You're still dehydrating and losing electrolytes. Stay on top of it or your experience could be a bad one. What electrolytes are you taking in and in what quantities? I'd suggest over a gallon, too, that's really not much and your electrolyte intake should be concomitant with the extra you're taking in.

You're still dehydrating and losing electrolytes. Stay on top of it or your experience could be a bad one. What electrolytes are you taking in and in what quantities? I'd suggest over a gallon, too, that's really not much and your electrolyte intake should be concomitant with the extra you're taking in.

1 scoop of this maybe a little more per day with added 200-400 mg mag glyc. Added today. As per my last bloodwork I was on the verge of high potassium so I didn’t wanna overdue that. I also have 1-2 Gatorade zeros A day

0C2FA5D6-718F-4F8D-85E6-98CF60CB75C4.jpeg

Of nerve pain? Interesting can you touch on why you think this ?

That it's due to rapid dehydration which you're not going to mitigate....... Any idea that neuropathy from DNP is due to "toxins" is wrong. You're body is a literal furnace and the mechanisms of dehydration are multi-faceted, take whatever supplement you want to try and stop it you wont, plus the neuropathy is for the majority of users a short term side effect.

That it's due to rapid dehydration which you're not going to mitigate....... Any idea that neuropathy from DNP is due to "toxins" is wrong. You're body is a literal furnace and the mechanisms of dehydration are multi-faceted, take whatever supplement you want to try and stop it you wont, plus the neuropathy is for the majority of users a short term side effect.

thanks a lot for you’re input and knowledge. Can you check out my post about my electrolyte protocol above and see if you would add to it ?

Potassium looks low but if your blood work is showing high potassium I would stay there. Please stay on top of everything, even if you don't feel bad, dnp can sneak up on you and have you feeling like shit before you know it. Last fall at work, I was running 400mg a few days and I ended up sweating a lot more than I realized, trying to get something done quickly. People saw me and wanted to call an ambulance, I was white as a ghost. I'd lost too much too quickly and almost got myself in trouble. Sure, you can run dnp without dying, but safety should be your number one concern with it.

Potassium looks low but if your blood work is showing high potassium I would stay there. Please stay on top of everything, even if you don't feel bad, dnp can sneak up on you and have you feeling like shit before you know it. Last fall at work, I was running 400mg a few days and I ended up sweating a lot more than I realized, trying to get something done quickly. People saw me and wanted to call an ambulance, I was white as a ghost. I'd lost too much too quickly and almost got myself in trouble. Sure, you can run dnp without dying, but safety should be your number one concern with it.

at this point I’m out of work so I haven’t done anything major During the day excet for light training and cardio I really haven’t sweat much of anything. Just peeing a lot and I do have loose stools right now which I remembered the last time I ran Dnp

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws