over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP

thanks a lot for you’re input and knowledge. Can you check out my post about my electrolyte protocol above and see if you would add to it ?

Thats pretty much just gatorade2? If you like the taste of it, than it doenst have much electrolytes.

If I was taking DNP again (I might never take it again bc it sucks and I dont recommend it) i'd make sure I salted EVERY meal I had, kept the mag and VitE/C, drank water constantly, and took EVERY and I MEAN EVERY measure I could to stay cool. Overheating and overexertion are the real no-no's with DNP.

Yea it basically is a g2. But zero cals and sugar. I feel like it’s probably not worth it. I fee like a bloated mess right now because I want to accelerate the process. As of now I think I’m going everything possible But still may not be worth it

Thats pretty much just gatorade2? If you like the taste of it, than it doenst have much electrolytes.

If I was taking DNP again (I might never take it again bc it sucks and I dont recommend it) i'd make sure I salted EVERY meal I had, kept the mag and VitE/C, drank water constantly, and took EVERY and I MEAN EVERY measure I could to stay cool. Overheating and overexertion are the real no-no's with DNP.

If you drink too much water and you don't have tons of salt, you're looking problems.

So I’m pretty sure I’m showing signs. I just took my 4th dose of 200mg and I put a tighter pair of shoes on and I can def feel pain in my toes. This will be my last dose. I hope this doesn’t get any worse
i would advise stopping your DNP cycle,

That it's due to rapid dehydration which you're not going to mitigate....... Any idea that neuropathy from DNP is due to "toxins" is wrong. You're body is a literal furnace and the mechanisms of dehydration are multi-faceted, take whatever supplement you want to try and stop it you wont, plus the neuropathy is for the majority of users a short term side effect.

do you have any evidence proving the neuropathy is from dehydration?

i haven't been able to figure out a reason for the neuropathy, but was always curious.

also i wouldn't take the neuropathy from DNP lightly, theres a bunch of posts of people having it after taking dnp for long periods even after stopping

here's just one case study 2 years after dnp, patient still had neuropathy

If you drink too much water and you don't have tons of salt, you're looking problems.

Yea, it's called hyponatremia and it's actually a lot worse than people think.
causes cells in your body to swell due to lack of sodium, including the brain, can cause death,

i would advise stopping your DNP cycle,

do you have any evidence proving the neuropathy is from dehydration?

also i wouldn't take the neuropathy from DNP lightly, theres a bunch of posts of people having it after taking dnp for long periods even after stopping

here's just one case study 2 years after dnp, patient still had neuropathy

Miss me with that study, it's a teenager with an extreme eating disorder who BINGED the drug. Thats an outlier not the norm.

DNP induced peripheral neuropathy comes from
1) Dehydration disrupting proper nerve function. The electrical and vascular system are both compromised during DNP.
2) Water retention (caused from the oxidation of adipose tissue) causing compression on the nerve.

The mechanisms are similar to DM2 induced neuropathy. Essentially blood sugar goes up so high that they cannot get proper hydration into the cell (causing dehydration) and instead the fluid levels build up in the blood stream (causing water retention) which causes long-term neuropathy.

Miss me with that study, it's a teenager with an extreme eating disorder who BINGED the drug. Thats an outlier not the norm.

1) Dehydration disrupting proper nerve function. The electrical and vascular system are both compromised during DNP.
2) Water retention (caused from the oxidation of adipose tissue) causing compression on the nerve.

The mechanisms are similar to DM2 induced neuropathy. Essentially blood sugar goes up so high that they cannot get proper hydration into the cell (causing dehydration) and instead the fluid levels build up in the blood stream (causing water retention) which causes long-term neuropathy.

Got a message brother

Do you have any evidence to back this up?

also do you mean dehydration as in a lack of electrolytes or a lack of water consumption?

Do you have any evidence to back this up?

Other than clinical experience working with neuropathic patients? I'm not going to answer this, I cant give you what you want because you want a TL;DR for a drug thats been out of circulation for 80 years. If you have a rebuttal be my guest, we can discuss it. But i'm not going to spend a few hours on a write up just for someone to ask for links to a public study which proves my beliefs.

"She subsequently revealed that she had taken dinitrophenol up to 1 g daily as a weight-loss agent for 6 months before the onset of her symptoms, and for 1 year afterward."

Lol, the incredible thing is that this anorexic girl didn't die.

"She subsequently revealed that she had taken dinitrophenol up to 1 g daily as a weight-loss agent for 6 months before the onset of her symptoms, and for 1 year afterward."

Lol, the incredible thing is that this anorexic girl didn't die.

No shit, I'm wondering what the hell she had to have been eating to still be using a gram a day for that long. I mean it seems like there'd come a point where there's just literally no more body fat to lose lol.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear