over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP's Big Brother Dinitrocresol

5x stronger = 5x the toxicity. would never use that stuff.

Interesting. I've never heard of it before.

DNP is strong enough. What's the point of using something that is 5x stronger? Just a quicker death lol

DNP is strong enough. What's the point of using something that is 5x stronger? Just a quicker death lol

agree, if ya cant drop shitloads of fat off DNP alone ur either a moron, or destined to be one fat mother F@&^ER

but interesting to know theres actually something stronger out there

agree, if ya cant drop shitloads of fat off DNP alone ur either a moron, or destined to be one fat mother F@&^ER

but interesting to know theres actually something stronger out there

LOL........ But you know for a fact that if it becomes available... some 19 yr old tards are gonna start bragging about taking it and in the same sentance say that they are stacking it with creatine LOL

I thought it was pretty interesting that it was available to the public at the same time as DNP but stronger!

Complete write up is here: http://www.who.int/ipcs/publications/ehc/en/ehc220.pdf

Seems like it's similar to DNP that if the dose is controlled it can be used responsibly, but those who died from it (it appears that ALL cases of mortality were from exposure to the chemical via farmers spraying it and not wearing adequate protection) died quickly with no chance of being saved. The only case I saw of a purposely dosed death in the literature was that a 4 year old girl was given 50g (yeah, GRAMS) of a transdermal dose by mistake.

Anyway, probably not available anyway, and really, doesn't appear to be much different. 50% hypothetical metabolic increase with DNP is plenty, and not far off from the 70% that DNOC seems to provide. So the 5x stronger aspect doesn't seem to pass the smell test. Perhaps it's absorption rate is faster? Still I don't see a major difference. If one burned 2800 calories per day, and DNP increased that rate to for example 4200, then DNOC would be 4760. Yeah, is that a big difference, sure, but in the grand scheme of things, you're upping your chances of death for an extra possible pound per week...max. Who knows if that pound will be muscle or fat either, the body can only burn so much fat at one time...

Complete write up is here: http://www.who.int/ipcs/publications/ehc/en/ehc220.pdf

Seems like it's similar to DNP that if the dose is controlled it can be used responsibly, but those who died from it (it appears that ALL cases of mortality were from exposure to the chemical via farmers spraying it and not wearing adequate protection) died quickly with no chance of being saved. The only case I saw of a purposely dosed death in the literature was that a 4 year old girl was given 50g (yeah, GRAMS) of a transdermal dose by mistake.

Anyway, probably not available anyway, and really, doesn't appear to be much different. 50% hypothetical metabolic increase with DNP is plenty, and not far off from the 70% that DNOC seems to provide. So the 5x stronger aspect doesn't seem to pass the smell test. Perhaps it's absorption rate is faster? Still I don't see a major difference. If one burned 2800 calories per day, and DNP increased that rate to for example 4200, then DNOC would be 4760. Yeah, is that a big difference, sure, but in the grand scheme of things, you're upping your chances of death for an extra possible pound per week...max. Who knows if that pound will be muscle or fat either, the body can only burn so much fat at one time...

Though I understand your thought process your conclusion is flawed. we have no clue at what dosage those numbers pertain to. So in thoery DNOC could be 5x stronger at the same dose,as DNP, yet the most effect dosage would be 35 mg which happens to be a 70% increase in metabolism. I believe most in this thread are jumping to some big conclusions, while nobody really knows anything about the drug mentioned. Very interesting post though thank you Scout

Though I understand your thought process your conclusion is flawed. we have no clue at what dosage those numbers pertain to. So in thoery DNOC could be 5x stronger at the same dose,as DNP, yet the most effect dosage would be 35 mg which happens to be a 70% increase in metabolism. I believe most in this thread are jumping to some big conclusions, while nobody really knows anything about the drug mentioned. Very interesting post though thank you Scout

The research is pretty limited, there's not much else out there except for what I posted, so people can only go with speculation at this point.

Obviously mg for mg it could be 5x more powerful, so then the question becomes, what's the advantage there? If 100mg DNOC = 500mg DNP then does it matter at all which one you take? Probably not.

But nothing in this thread really matters at all except for serving interest, as this compound is not available in the slightest, unless you own a qualified facility that is able to process and accept DNOC shipments.

/Thread.

Regular DNP works just fine -its not broken -doesnt need fixing.

no thanks. i'll stick to a calorie reduced diet and my stationary bike which i've been told will extend my life not shorten it. ha.

If the 5x thing is true and it was viable for human use I feel you would have be very cautious on dosing. Tripling up accidently with dnp could be a really bad time . Imagine making a mistake and doubling or tripling something 5x stronger? Plain ole dnp is more than enough for me. T

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws