over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do’s and Dont’s GH

No issues with blood sugar? Assuming you have food on your stomach when you go to bed? Last time I tried taking HGH with food, my blood sugar was up within a few weeks.
Use a glucose disposal agent

When i take HGH before bed i noticed that at 12:00-12:30 i become very tired and i Need to take a nap of like 30mins, which Is fine since its lunch break for me....

Splitting It in 2 like 5iu am or 5iu before bed didn't change anything.

I even tried 10iu am 10iu before bed for a couple of weeks and the lethargy was really massive, had to use 25-50mg Ephedrine daily to stay awake.

I am not using Metformin since its giving me the worst acid reflux ever, i Just stick to 20mg GW and my morning glucose Is Always around 80ish.

Y’all place way to much emphasis over insulin sensitivity, if your lean you really don’t need to worry. Most people take all these things and worry about insulin sensitivity but eat shit foods and go over 10 percent body fat

Y’all place way to much emphasis over insulin sensitivity, if your lean you really don’t need to worry. Most people take all these things and worry about insulin sensitivity but eat shit foods and go over 10 percent body fat
I agree... Totally.

Haha spot on.

I’m taking
2 IU pre fasted cardio
2 IU pre training
2 IU pre bed

Tell you what I did 5 IU before Easter buffet today...prob. about 1hr before, the banana foster french toast, lamb, chicken, candied bacon, oysters, etc. tasted phenominal lol but it wiped me the eff out. I get tired after buffets or big eating but this was on another level of wiped out.

No issues with blood sugar? Assuming you have food on your stomach when you go to bed? Last time I tried taking HGH with food, my blood sugar was up within a few weeks.
No. I've never had any issues with blood sugar levels while using HGH. I have a little bit of protein before bed but no carbs.

Regardless if you've had carbs not not?
'Just get it in ya??'
Right now I’m on no carbs but yes regardless. Sometime I take it 30 minute pre workout and sometimes like 2 hours pre workout.

Regardless if you've had carbs not not?
'Just get it in ya??'
Right now I’m on no carbs but yes regardless. Sometime I take it 30 minute pre workout and sometimes like 2 hours pre workout.
Carbs only blunt natural GH release - when you're using exogenous it doesn't matter. When growing it's actually beneficial to have protein and carbs shortly after you take GH due to its affects on metabolism.

People have to note that even if your blood sugar levels are perfect on GH. Your insulin levels are usually going to be very high to maintain it in that normal range.

A1C/Fasting glucose will look perfect, but HOMA index and serum insulin levels will be very high.

Ive always had blood sugar issues, so im a bit hesitant to even try it, sometimes my bs is at 90+ upon waking… sometimes it around 80…. And i get reactive hypoglycemia after eating a lot of times and my bs will raise and take a nose dive and slowly come back up… ive always wondering if gh would help keep it even thru the day… tried metformin a few times as my insulin came back high and bs low and it just jacked me up haha so im an enimga

I mean.. what about all these guys we see who abuse HGH and come off and never shrink back down to normality because of all the hyperplasi.... oh wait, it's never happened.
He doesn’t KNOW it’s a myth any more than anyone else knows it’s a fact.

For guys that use high-ish doses of HGH, is it more common to see an uptick in resting heart rate or blood pressure? I recently upped my dose (not @slesh doses but high for me) and the effects have been profound in a short amount of time. My blood pressure is virutally unchanged (115-120/60-65 every day) but my rhr is low 60's now whereas it's typically low 50's. But I don't feel lousy and if anything I generally feel better.
Yep I just started gh at 10-13 iu daily and my resting heart rate while sleeping is like 72bpm as opposed to the 61-65 it was previously. Only took like 2 days to show up.

My heart rate during activity is the same, but it’s elevated when I’m most sedentary.

This makes sense to me just given I’m holding more weight and require more blood output probably.

If you’re taking hgh to grow muscle you’re better off using something else. Like Slesh stated. It never helped me or anyone else I know grow more muscle. But it WILL help mitigate bodyfat.

If you’re taking hgh to grow muscle you’re better off using something else. Like Slesh stated. It never helped me or anyone else I know grow more muscle. But it WILL help mitigate bodyfat.
Hgh helps me push a larger surplus and stay in that longer without getting fat. So a net result is my off-seasons are more productive in terms of tissue acquisition without a level of fat built up I deem to be excessive.

so, yea hgh might not build like that itself , but if it lets you run a bigger surplus, which is in itself anabolic, I feel it is growth promoting for that reason.

Higher Igf1 level is nitrogen retaining also

I think where people get crossed up saying hgh does or doesn’t cause muscle growth is how they’re viewing it. You can look at it as hgh doesn’t directly grow muscle… or you can look at it as hgh creates an environment more conducive to adding muscle

I think where people get crossed up saying hgh does or doesn’t cause muscle growth is how they’re viewing it. You can look at it as hgh doesn’t directly grow muscle… or you can look at it as hgh creates an environment more conducive to adding muscle
That’s how I always viewed it. I recover better and hold on to muscle better when taking growth.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws