over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do’s and Dont’s GH

Hey pesty what about if your ran Hgh 10ius day 3 times a week with humalog with every meal 3 times a week also , what kind of results would you expect from doing it like that ? Or would I be better off running 5 ius gh 6 days week ? Same amount of gh either way, but do you think humalog every meal 6 days week is to much ?
Look at Luke's response. I think the same, ED 7 days a week. As far as Humalog, that is individual. I only take small amounts before work outs at 4 days a week. Mostly for recovery.

Gh only ED no E2D bullshit for poor people😅

The three times weekly or EOD done properly is done using the same exact weekly dosage, so cost would be the same. IE 3 IU daily = 7 IU Mon/Wed/Fri etc (Not 3 IU Mon/Wed/Fri)

I've seen guys with LOWER IGF-1 than baseline taking 2 IU EOD, so that's a bad idea. There are many benefits to three times weekly when used properly.

The three times weekly or EOD done properly is done using the same exact weekly dosage, so cost would be the same. IE 3 IU daily = 7 IU Mon/Wed/Fri etc (Not 3 IU Mon/Wed/Fri)

I've seen guys with LOWER IGF-1 than baseline taking 2 IU EOD, so that's a bad idea. There are many benefits to three times weekly when used properly.
with such small doses, it may still make some sense, but I can't imagine administering 30iu gh EoD lol

with such small doses, it may still make some sense, but I can't imagine administering 30iu gh EoD lol
Even still, just speculating, if someone’s IGF is lower on 2 units a day than baseline I would imagine they just have bad GH. 2iu is not much, but I can’t imagine it lowering you from baseline but who knows.

Even still, just speculating, if someone’s IGF is lower on 2 units a day than baseline I would imagine they just have bad GH. 2iu is not much, but I can’t imagine it lowering you from baseline but who knows.

Not 2 IU a day, 2 IU every other day. Makes sense if there is some negative feedback loop going on. It seems like doses of 2 IU or lower doesn't shut you down completely, whereas +3 IU can. So maybe 2 IU EOD is doing that.

In the studies, taking daily or MWF lead to just about the same IGF-1 as long as the dosage was equivalent. ( but with significantly better insulin sensitivity and muscle/strength gains in three times weekly).

For guys that use high-ish doses of HGH, is it more common to see an uptick in resting heart rate or blood pressure? I recently upped my dose (not @slesh doses but high for me) and the effects have been profound in a short amount of time. My blood pressure is virutally unchanged (115-120/60-65 every day) but my rhr is low 60's now whereas it's typically low 50's. But I don't feel lousy and if anything I generally feel better.

Not 2 IU a day, 2 IU every other day. Makes sense if there is some negative feedback loop going on. It seems like doses of 2 IU or lower doesn't shut you down completely, whereas +3 IU can. So maybe 2 IU EOD is doing that.

In the studies, taking daily or MWF lead to just about the same IGF-1 as long as the dosage was equivalent. ( but with significantly better insulin sensitivity and muscle/strength gains in three times weekly).
My mistake, I must have misread.

There’s no reason to not have carbs with it. You’re not blunting the release with a synthetic hormone.

Gh every day
If it makes you to tired just take it before bed

IM will produce a higher peak than subq, but if one isn’t lean I wouldn’t worry about using a long needle to pin it. Just get lean

Can you elaborate? How long, what results, etc

The fat loss is more dramatic, sleep and recovery is more noticable. I just bumped it up at the beginning of this year from 2-3 IU to 5-6 IU and my only regret is not doing it sooner.

There’s no reason to not have carbs with it. You’re not blunting the release with a synthetic hormone.

Gh every day
If it makes you to tired just take it before bed

IM will produce a higher peak than subq, but if one isn’t lean I wouldn’t worry about using a long needle to pin it. Just get lean
I won’t intake carbs for 90-120 minutes post injection or overtime my insulin resistance becomes terrible even with Metformin

I won’t intake carbs for 90-120 minutes post injection or overtime my insulin resistance becomes terrible even with Metformin
Usually i take my HGH before bed....

Usually i take my HGH before bed....

Same here, evening or right before bed. I'm tired all day if I take mine in the morning.

Same here, evening or right before bed. I'm tired all day if I take mine in the morning.

No issues with blood sugar? Assuming you have food on your stomach when you go to bed? Last time I tried taking HGH with food, my blood sugar was up within a few weeks.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws