over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do androgens age you faster?

Twins

Funny you mentioned the thing about the twins thing. I actually know a set of twins. One trains and has used gear for over 10 yrs and the other one does not. And the brother that uses gear looks considerably older than the other brother. Personally myself I know for a fact with exception of some grey hair in my beard and my crows feet around my eyes a little wrinklier I look better now than I did 10 years ago. When I run hgh most of the grey hair seems to turn black again and my wrinkles almost dissapear. Whenever Iv run tren though when I'd look at my face in the mirror I would always look older and harder for some reason. Anybody else ever feel like tren did this?

Funny you mentioned the thing about the twins thing. I actually know a set of twins. One trains and has used gear for over 10 yrs and the other one does not. And the brother that uses gear looks considerably older than the other brother. Personally myself I know for a fact with exception of some grey hair in my beard and my crows feet around my eyes a little wrinklier I look better now than I did 10 years ago. When I run hgh most of the grey hair seems to turn black again and my wrinkles almost dissapear. Whenever Iv run tren though when I'd look at my face in the mirror I would always look older and harder for some reason. Anybody else ever feel like tren did this?

Do you think your face may have looked older on tren because you had leaned out and your face may have looked more angular due to less bodyfat and water retention?

I think high doses, intense training, other lifestyle choices, and genetics are the main factors.

Test and GH used in mild-moderate doses coupled with good nutrition would have the most positive effect on aging IMO.

I think high doses, intense training, other lifestyle choices, and genetics are the main factors.

Test and GH used in mild-moderate doses coupled with good nutrition would have the most positive effect on aging IMO.

Number #1 Genetics, # 2Life style.

Your not crazy I think your on to something. I noticed my pores looked bigger and I looked rougher. Can't put my finger on it...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I definitely feel like heavy androgen use has aged me faster than I would have without. I always had a baby face. Even up til 25 people always thought I was 18-19. Now im 34 and people guess 38-40. I can see it in my face. Im a spitting image of my dad and I look much older than he did at my age.

Absolutely. When I run tren I look... a bit older, harder in the face, and meaner looking. Not imagining it, and other people notice it, especially those who don't use gear. Tren does a lot of odd things. A lot of cool things too.

something to think about . . .

For us, aging is the creeping and then catastrophic dysfunction of everything, all at once.

Our mitochondria sputter, our endocrine system sags, our DNA snaps. Our sight and
hearing and strength diminish, our arteries clog, our brains fog, and we falter, seize,
and fail. Every research breakthrough, every announcement of a master key that we
can turn to reverse all that, has been followed by setbacks and confusion.

Starving yourself, unsurprisingly, has disadvantages. If you want caloric restriction to
have a chance of working, you should take in at least thirty per cent fewer calories,
and the most useful way to do that . . .intermittent fasting . . . ia both unpleasant for
subjects to endure and impossible for researchers to patent.

The problem with most diet books, and with popular-science books about diet, is that
their impact relies on giving us simple answers, shorn of attendant complexities: it's
all about fat, or carbs, or how many meals you eat (the Warrior diet), or combinations
of food groups, or ‘intervalic fasting’ (the 5:2 diet), or nutritional ‘genomics’ (sticking
to the foods your distant ancestors may. have eaten, assuming you even know where
your folks were during the Paleolithic era). They hold out the hope that, if you just fix
one thing, your whole life will be better.

In laboratories for example, it's a different story as it sometimes seems that the more
sophisticated nutritional science becomes the less any single factor predominates,
and the less sure we are of anything.

Today's findings regularly overturn yesterday's promising hypotheses. For instance . . .
a trial in 2003, led by researchers at the University of Pennsylvania, compared an Atkins
diet, high in fat and low in carbohydrates, with a low-fat, high-carbohydrate, low-calorie
one. After a year, there were no significant differences in how much weight the people
in each group had lost, or in their levels of blood lipids, including their LDL cholesterol,
the primary concern for heart attack and stroke.

In a follow-up study in 2010, participants who followed either a low-carbohydrate or a
low-fat diet ended up losing about the same amount of weight (seven kilograms) after
two years. It was impossible to predict which diet would lead to significant weight loss
in any given individual, and, as most dieters well know, sustaining weight loss often fails
after initial success.

Other research seems to undermine the whole idea of dieting: extreme regimens pose
dangers, such as the risk of damaged kidneys from a buildup of excess uric acid during
high-protein diets; and population studies have shown that being a tad overweight may
actually be fine. Even studying these issues in the first place can be problematic. Although
the study of the Mediterranean diet, for example, reflects randomized controlled experiments,
most nutritional studies are observational; they rely on so-called food diaries, in which
subjects record what they remember about their daily intake. Such diaries are notoriously
inexact. No one likes admitting to having indulged in foods that they know . . . or think they
know . . . are bad for them.

Scientists tend to focus on the time line . . . since 1900, the human life span has increased
by about thirty years and so, as a consequence, have cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes,
and dementia. Aging is the leading precondition for so many diseases that "aging" and
"disease" are essentially figures of speech.

Accidents and violence are the leading causes of death up to age of forty-four, then
cancer rises to the top, and then, at sixty-five, heart disease. Doctors . . . heck, most
everybody, want to understand the etiologies of cancer and heart disease and then block
them. Why do we almost never get those diseases at age two? How can we extend that
protection to a hundred and two?

But if we cured cancer we would add only 3.3 years to an average life; solving heart
disease gets us an extra four. If we eliminated all disease, the average life span might
extend into the nineties.

To live longer, we'd have to slow aging itself.

The New Yorker, April 3 2017, SILICON VALLEY’S QUEST TO LIVE FOREVER
Can billions of dollars’ worth of high-tech research succeed in making death optional?
By Tad Friend

I definitely feel like heavy androgen use has aged me faster than I would have without. I always had a baby face. Even up til 25 people always thought I was 18-19. Now im 34 and people guess 38-40. I can see it in my face. Im a spitting image of my dad and I look much older than he did at my age.

same here. my face was the same pretty boyish thin, cheekbones, from 25 to 42. always looked way younger than my age and was proud of it. once i started doing cycles. these last 5 years have changed my face alot. wider, older looking, like im over 50, not 47.i got those drooping cheeks goin on a little now too, brings my mouth down. its, i see pics/vids of me from 2011-12, then i look in the mirror and get so fuckn depressed. .
plus the hair's gone. that sucks the most.
then again, sun exposure for those years didnt do me any good, either. and i still feel like a kid, so seeing reality in the mirror perhaps hits me more than someone who acts and feels like a middle-aged fella

Throw some hgh in to anti Age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is funny that you mention that, because the whole "fountain of youth" "anti-aging" garbage that has been used to promote growth hormone (in legal clinics) is complete and utter bullshit.

The one thing doctors agree on world wide is that DECREASING IGF levels is the key to a long life.

And caloric restriction....

we're fucked :(

Your liver coverts GH to IGF-1, IGF-1 is growth factor, our body needs many other growth factors. The FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor) is the most important.

Research and clinical trials credits FGF with improving neuron functions in your brain, increasing amino acids and peptides in your cells and assigning the proper stem cells to restore your body’s organs back to their original state.

FGF reprograms adult stem cells and amino acids in your body, which make up your natural repair tools, to travel to the areas of your body that need it most. Once there, these repair tools have the ability to integrate themselves with that particular body part. Their mission then becomes to repair and regenerate the cells and tissue in that location, wherever it is in the body.

Very interesting Emeric.

Thanks

Obviously it's genetics first then what you do to yourself. I see so many people from where I am from who look 10 years older than me (same age) because they live rough lives. I do regret hammering the sunbeds when I was young to get rid of acne though :eek: I see girls who used the sun beds a lot and they look 45 at 33. I think I have been lucky in many ways as I used to party a lot. I went bald at 17 so will always look older especially with a beard. But I have been told I have a baby face :eek::D My gf and her friends all thought I was about 5 years younger when they saw me. But some days I can definitely pass for 10 years older :eek:

Some simply look older but we all see the bodybuilders and you can see 100% their drug intake has aged them rapidly. An example would be someone like Justin Compton. Add all the androgens and the slin etc to genetics to age faster and you get someone like that. Some of these guys look 40 at 25. Now the opposite can be said for many guys who aren't so extreme with everything. Many guys who are 50+ look so much better than most their age as they are active, train hard and don't go overboard on the drugs.

It's not just drugs but overall stress we put on ourselves (body and mind). Stress can age you faster than anything. Sadly I know 2 people who went through something horrific (different times) and they both aged about 20 years in 2 years after the incident.

I started steriods 6 years ago and stay on full time . I'm almost 46 years old and have been told alot I look like I'm in my 30s. That being said most guys around my age in my area are overweight and lots have lost their hair. In not anywhere close to the size of most on this board but am considered I'm great shape and big among my friends. I'm six foot 4 inches tall 232 lbs and currently about 16-18% bodyfat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I definitely feel tren makes me look older. My skin goes rougher on it and I just look different. I can notice the difference from when I'm on tren than when I'm not. Other things I'm fine on

Diet also play a role.

Most bodybuilding guys Only eat Protein and Comblex carbs from grains.

Fruits and Vegetables which contain alot of Vitamin C, Help the skin look young(Collagen = Vitamin C)

If someone wanted to look Young, like it was their main concerns.

I would only eat Fruits and Veggies. They wouldnt have the muscle mass of a typical Guy who eat Alot of Meat at each meal. But they would look way younger.

When i was in my early 20, Following a Typical bodybuilding diet(eating only meat, eggs, milk without alot of fruits, I look older.

Since i started eating Alot more fruits(alot of tropical fruits like pinneapple) and i Ditch dairy I look younger than my age.

Its a coin to toss, You either go All out and only eat meat and complex carbs.

Or

You eat alot of fruits and veggies.

Guys dont eat fruits and veggies because they dont want to add Additional Calories to their Diet for place like meat, eggs and grains.

I stronly belive Grains dont provide Much nutrition at all. Empty calories.

Fruits,Veggies,Nuts,Quality Meat,Quality fish,Eggs,milk(Not a fan of as today) provide good nutrition.

Fruits juice,Soda, Grains, dont provide nutrition. its Like eating straight sugar.

Just my 2cents

Diet also play a role.

Fruits and Vegetables which contain alot of Vitamin C, Help the skin look young(Collagen = Vitamin C)

I would only eat Fruits and Veggies. They wouldnt have the muscle mass of a typical Guy who eat Alot of Meat at each meal. But they would look way younger.

When i was in my early 20, Following a Typical bodybuilding diet(eating only meat, eggs, milk without alot of fruits, I look older.

Since i started eating Alot more fruits(alot of tropical fruits like pinneapple) and i Ditch dairy I look younger than my age.

Or

Guys dont eat fruits and veggies because they dont want to add Additional Calories to their Diet for place like meat, eggs and grains.

Fruits,Veggies,Nuts,Quality Meat,Quality fish,Eggs,milk(Not a fan of as today) provide good nutrition.

Fruits juice,Soda, Grains, dont provide nutrition. its Like eating straight sugar.

Just my 2cents
I think most guys can definitely put a few cups of vegetables and fruits into their diets daily, this will not only help serve as a good strategy for digestion, but also at least help provide viral micronutrients that we as meatheads, clearly don't give a fuck about too much.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Diet also play a role.

Or

Just my 2cents
I agree with everything except not 100% with the grains part. I still think a lot if grains particularly while grains are very nutrient dense foods things like oats and quinoa just quickly. Processed grains yes though 100% they lose a lot of their nutritional value

I think it has thickened my skin which makes me look older. I try to do chemical peels regularly and that seems to help.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131