YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do Any of you bro's use MAX MUSCLE products?

biggerthanyou

Registered
whats goin on guys. I was just woundering what kind of supps you guys like to use. I've been using Max Muscle for the last 2yrs. mainly because I worked for the company. BUt we just closed shop in my area and I'm having to pay full price for the shit. just curious if there is something better out there for the money that any of you know about. I'm talking mainly protien supps. I use Max Pro. and I use the Carbo Max to minipulate carbs. thanks for any info guys.
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

My buddy owns a few so I steal them all the time.hehehe I actually found the perfect post workout protein drink from them. I mix 1 serving muscle milk and like 5 servings of the High 5. I use banana flavor and it is great. Some products ain't as good but, that is everywhere.

RY

the High 5 is good stuff. But banana huh! damn bro. I can't stomach the taste of the shit. I have 3 4lbs tubs at home that haven't been opened of the Max Pro and I'm having a hard time even thinking about using it. I love the strawberry though. have any of you guys ever used Isopure. I've heard that it's a great form of whey. But I hate how you can only buy it in 2lb jugs. and I don't really know if it's as good as everyone says. anyone know?
also, I have a good bro that is a national boy. he's sponsered by Bioplex. I don't know dick about these guys. do any of you know about any of there product? I can get a great price on it. thanks guys.
good luck and be safe...

bigger....

Hmm

Optimum nutrition 5lbs buckets of whey are like 25$ at www.netrition.com. They always give away some good stuff with each order and I like the taste. The vanilla, and chocolate are good.

Haven't tried their products but

thought about looking into franchising one of the stores. How did you like the store. At one point was the owner making decent money. Im in kindof a bind right now and looking into possible business options. Hoping one pans out, but you never know...gotta keep the options open. Any help would be appreciated.

Tough to make $$$

My buddy isn't happy w/ his. He puts almost as much into it as he makes from it?? He has to branch out and get other products like MuscleTech and shit to make everyone happy. His store is in city and between 2 hardcore gyms too.

RY

Be careful with all the cheap stuff. I just helped Synthetek develop their protein powder and I fell off the chair when I saw the price. There is no multiple hands involved that the product has to pass through - the company that extracts the whey from the milk makes it for Synthetek, so no middle man at all, so it's the cheapest possible price, yet Synthetek pays for every 2lbs of it MORE than 2lbs of any other brand retails for! That's how big the difference in price is for quality!
Most of the garbage found in 99% of protein powders costs $2 or less per kg to make while the good stuff can be almost as much as 10 times more. So don't be fooled. It was a real eye opener for me. If it looks like a good deal it's not always!

Also, it was an eye opener regarding labels. Only one company in this part of the world (includes all the countries in Oceania) has the right to manufacture whey. So there is NOWHERE else that a supplement company can buy it from (unless they smuggle it in - doubtful). Yet, some of these powders CLAIMING that they have quality stuff in them retail for less than the powder should wholesale for??
And if you see the pure isolate powder it looks way different than most of the commercial powders - certainly no crystals in it, which obviously are just sugars and fillers than the commercial crap has.

Thanks for the info RY

I was pretty much figuring on that RY. As for my other, I know it will work out and when I become rich I'll remember all of you.LOL.
Its just been a stressful last 6 months(last few weeks even worse) and slower financially than the've been in a couple years. Sorry for the rant guys. Now I can focus again on what important-the Board.hehe. Sad but true.

I loved working for the company. mainly because I got all my supp's hella cheap. and yes, the guy that owned the stores I worked for made alot of money. he had a street store and two proshops in golds gyms in the city we live in. the only problem is that we sucked ass with money and was spending WAY to much company money on his own hobbies. and then got caught running a back door buisness for gear.OOPS! but to tell you the truth bro, I wouldn't buy into the company unless you had the perfect location in the right city. otherwise it's just to big a gamble.
good luck and be safe..

bigger..

I have used their Big Max. Weight gain.... I liked it...it worked well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131