over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do Any Of You Have MS?

Bio,

get a copy of all your MRI imaging. Ill need mri spine and/or brain with and without contrast. Ill let you know within seconds if its even on the differential.

Once you get it PM me and we will set up a way for me to look at the images for you.

Thats amazing. So hard to get doctors to do anything today. Gotgame is a great person

Bio,

get a copy of all your MRI imaging. Ill need mri spine and/or brain with and without contrast. Ill let you know within seconds if its even on the differential.

Once you get it PM me and we will set up a way for me to look at the images for you.

I called the Neurologist's office today and the earliest they can get me in is March 16th. I set the appointment but told them to call if they have any cancellations.

I called the Neurologist's office today and the earliest they can get me in is March 16th. I set the appointment but told them to call if they have any cancellations.

Good luck my friend...

Prayers, brother. You are one of the best guys here, and have always treated me with the utmost respect. After all you have been through, you need a break already. Keep us up to date on all this, I wish I could add more. let me know if there is ever anything I can do. I flippin' love Gotgame, he has been such a huge asset to so many, damn good guy!

So my appointment was set for March 16th but I told them if they had a cancellation to call me...they did two weeks ago and then I had a brain MRI without and with contrast...the results came back and no MS!

gotgame, at the bottom of the report under Impression, it says...

"Essentially normal MRI of the brain with and without contrast with low-grade nonspecific periventricular T2 white matter hyperintensities."

Anyway, the Neurologist thinks it's all coming from the neck. I see the spine doc on Tuesday.

gotgame, Stewie and anyone else in the know, my pain doc is putting me on Low Dose Naltrexone...at first I was just indifferent about it but when I got home and did a search on LDN, I was floored at what this was accomplishing with various diseases...I'm really encouraged! I'm going to start a separate thread about it....please check it out and respond...I'll post links in that thread.

Last edited:
Man, that is great news about the MS!:headbang:

I guess Stewie, gotgame, or some of the other medical guys can say more on all this. I hope it continues to stay positive though.

Thanks for the update, Bio:)

Man, that is great news about the MS!:headbang:

I guess Stewie, gotgame, or some of the other medical guys can say more on all this. I hope it continues to stay positive though.

Thanks for the update, Bio:)

Great news Bio !!!!

Excellent news Bio!!! So glad to hear that.

Thats excellent news. My dad has it and has confined him to a wheelchair. Wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

So my appointment was set for March 16th but I told them if they had a cancellation to call me...they did two weeks ago and then I had a brain MRI without and with contrast...the results came back and no MS!

gotgame, at the bottom of the report under Impression, it says...

"Essentially normal MRI of the brain with and without contrast with low-grade nonspecific periventricular T2 white matter hyperintensities."

Anyway, the Neurologist thinks it's all coming from the neck. I see the spine doc on Tuesday.

gotgame, Stewie and anyone else in the know, my pain doc is putting me on Low Dose Naltrexone...at first I was just indifferent about it but when I got home and did a search on LDN, I was floored at what this was accomplishing with various diseases...I'm really encouraged! I'm going to start a separate thread about it....please check it out and respond...I'll post links in that thread.

Glad to hear it now stop worrying.

All that T2 white matter stuff means is mostly nothing. It may be small microvascular issues if you have hypertension or have had poor lipids and stuff in the past. Small vessel disease is common and seen all the time in patients over the age of 70 but if you are under age 50 you may want to make sure you are being health as possible.

It could also just be some prominent spaces that are showing up like that which is nothing or transependymal flow of CSF. Nothing abnormal and I see it all the time.

Either way you dont have MS and u dont have any brain tumors so that is good news

Bio my girl has MS. So I pretty up date on on new treatments. I see you don't have it though. You and I have simaliar issues. Herniated disc injuries joint Neuro stuff. I was tested for MS several years ago and thus past year as well as for muscular dystrophy and genetic testing for mitochondrial and neuromuscular disorders. Things came back good accept I had extra genetic testing done which showed Lyne in DNA and joints etc.So lot my issues prob from chronic Lyme. I'm bout to get back on LDN see if it helps. Never really gave it a go because I was trying get baseline hormone levels last 6 months and just recent had sleep apnea surgery so will be starting again this week. I see only positive reviews from docs and people using it for autoimmune and chronic pains issues.

Bio my girl has MS. So I pretty up date on on new treatments. I see you don't have it though. You and I have simaliar issues. Herniated disc injuries joint Neuro stuff. I was tested for MS several years ago and thus past year as well as for muscular dystrophy and genetic testing for mitochondrial and neuromuscular disorders. Things came back good accept I had extra genetic testing done which showed Lyne in DNA and joints etc.So lot my issues prob from chronic Lyme. I'm bout to get back on LDN see if it helps. Never really gave it a go because I was trying get baseline hormone levels last 6 months and just recent had sleep apnea surgery so will be starting again this week. I see only positive reviews from docs and people using it for autoimmune and chronic pains issues.

I'll talk to my doctor more about Lyme disease. Ankylosing Spondylitis runs in my family and I did test positive for the HLA-B27 gene but I have yet to be diagnosed with AS. Good times! LOL!!

Thanks for the replies guys!

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear