over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do any of your kids use?

Lene28

Registered
Does anybody on here have a son who uses AAS? I don't mean a 10 year old but does anyone have a son in college they know use? Wonder what your opinions on them using are....

If I had a kid, hed be pretty jacked lol. Id support and help out as much as needed. Rather he do it properly then having to figure it out.

well im only 21 and a student, so i still live with my oldies and can share there views

both my parents do not like my AAS use, even with my trying to educate them about it, they just dont like the idea of needles and syringes

which is fair i guess,

although my parents are fine with recreationaly/occasionaly smoking pot and taking ecstasy at dance events.......

my parents tend to keep what i do in the the dark, and just ignore it, my dad especialy

when i have a kid imma keep him as far away from AAS as possible. i will make him join gymnastics so he is naturally ripped and muscular to begin with, and wont think much bout using AAS.

Although i would support my boy in anything he wanted to do id rather he didn't if im honest, but if he wanted to id educate him best i could. If it kept him off the beer and the recs id probably be all for it. Wish id hit the gear younger rather than the booze and the drugs.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

when i have a kid imma keep him as far away from AAS as possible. i will make him join gymnastics so he is naturally ripped and muscular to begin with, and wont think much bout using AAS.

Good idea but you can't make them like something. My boys only 7 but already has to eat his steak and eggs to be like his dad so there's always a big chance he'll try to follow in your footsteps. Boys look up to there dads, especially if there dad is bigger than your dad lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

My adult son is just not interested in training.He would like to have the end result but not the effort to obtain it.Thats fine we are all individuals.T

I started my son on very small doses of HGH when he was only 6 years old and AAS at the age of 16. He's now a 7'2", 315lb ripped beast!! LOL j/k...I don't even have any kids....that I know of. :eek:

well im only 21 and a student, so i still live with my oldies and can share there views

both my parents do not like my AAS use, even with my trying to educate them about it, they just dont like the idea of needles and syringes

which is fair i guess,

although my parents are fine with recreationaly/occasionaly smoking pot and taking ecstasy at dance events.......

my parents tend to keep what i do in the the dark, and just ignore it, my dad especialy

I can relate to this. When I was living at home, my parents found my needles. It seems like the idea sticking a needle into your body is the hardest for them to come to terms with. They do not support me using, and I would never expect them to. Its pretty hard for anyone to support it unless they have that drive to look a certain way...

I really wanted to see if anyone who uses had a kid who uses. It would seem most would not want them too; but how can you tell them to stay away from it when your doing it.

Like someone said above; if they have kwoledge and do it right I guess it shouldn't be a problem.

Does anybody on here have a son who uses AAS? I don't mean a 10 year old but does anyone have a son in college they know use? Wonder what your opinions on them using are....

My boy always have known I have juiced for many years on and off. I started training him when he was 13. He's 21 now. He weights about 150lb and is putting up 300 clean right now. He has always been interested in lifting, and I love that. He has went to every one of my bench meets with me. He was interested in using and aksed me what I thought. I told him i would rather him get the best of his natural test level until he at least hit 27-28 years old. He didnt care to hear that. So I have been directing him for some months now to make sure he does it properly, while educating him at the same time. Imo its better than him doing it wrong and making a scary mistake. If you ask me, I think hes trying to beat dads bench :D I told him hes has anonther 140 pounds to go ;)

mick

I will try my best to keep my kids away from every drugs as much as possible. And I truly hope non of my kids end up a "whore" because even for a guy is not a good thing.

I guess I want a "Asian" kid...one that studies and tries his best to achieve greatness in everything lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131