Do any one of you get this

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Do any of you get diarrhea from adrol? I've taken it before and never had this problem.

I started 50mg ed split dose twice a day .im one week in but the diarrhea is to the point im may drop the drop

Just wondering those that get this what you do to control it?

I hate to have to stop it but if this keep on I will have too

Do any of you get diarrhea from adrol? I've taken it before and never had this problem.

I started 50mg ed split dose twice a day .im one week in but the diarrhea is to the point im may drop the drop

If you´re sure it´s the adrol stopping is the wisest choice, try another supplier to see if you´ve developed an intolerance to the compound and if you two cannot be apart maybe try the injectable version?

Why do you think it's the Anadrol? I've never heard of this as a side effect.

IF its the anadrol causing this then try eating some Greek yogurt or saurkraut daily and see if this helps, if not then drop the anadrol

If you´re sure it´s the adrol stopping is the wisest choice, try another supplier to see if you´ve developed an intolerance to the compound and if you two cannot be apart maybe try the injectable version?
The supplier is not the problem. Because I've used the same twice before and didn't have this issue. Actually I'm using the same bottle from last time since it has a bunch left over.

And I have no problem in stopping if I have to. I'm not a oral person. This is probably the 4th time I've used orals in my 49 years

Why do you think it's the Anadrol? I've never heard of this as a side effect.
Bio I think its because it started when I started taking it. I thought it was weird and Googled it and from what I read its one of the most common side effects

Reactions: Bio
The only side I ever got was God awful headaches. I'm sure it sent my BP through the roof.

IF its the anadrol causing this then try eating some Greek yogurt or saurkraut daily and see if this helps, if not then drop the anadrol
B-boy I think thats a very good idea. Because the only difference im doing this time that I didn't do before is taking it on empty stomach so it absorbed better but I don't think thats a bright idea.

I'm try what you suggested and see how it turns out. I'm only doing it for 3 weeks anyways. Thanks for the advice brother

The only side I ever got was God awful headaches. I'm sure it sent my BP through the roof.
I do get the headaches but I can deal with that versus going to the toilet 15 seconds after each meal

But you have to love that pump .that water under the muscle pushing that muscle so hard it feels like it's going to rip out of my skin

It could just be some way your body has changed. Years ago I had an issue with dbol. Same as you it came from the same bottle as the last time I took it. I had never had an issue with anything until that last time. My stomach bloated to the point it was extremely painful and I looked like I had a beer gut. Stopped the dbol and within 2 days the bloating was going away and the pain was gone. Haven’t touched an oral since.

Yea I know that does happens...I was just trying to see if this was a common thing with others here and what they did that worked and was able to continue.

If not Im a big believer that when you're body reacts and refuses something is for a reason.even if it didn't before. There a reason why it is now.so always listen to your body.I never swim against the current

Getting older now brother!
I can’t handle what I used to be able to... not even close
Side effects creep right up

I do get the headaches but I can deal with that versus going to the toilet 15 seconds after each meal

But you have to love that pump .that water under the muscle pushing that muscle so hard it feels like it's going to rip out of my skin
Sure did, I'm a slightly older man now..lol BP needs to be top notch. Just had a physical for work, BP was 107/76 with no meds. I'll take that!

I'm not a Nobel Laureate by any stretch of the imagination but something tells me that there is a high likelihood that the God awful pounding headaches was linked to the off-the-charts BP numbers while on A-drol.

I'm not a Nobel Laureate by any stretch of the imagination but something tells me that there is a high likelihood that the God awful pounding headaches was linked to the off-the-charts BP numbers while on A-drol.
No not really bro .yea most of the time its is .you're right. But not in my case.my blood pressure is in the 129/76 or 133/72 a bit above normal it I don't think thats high enough for the headaches

Drol especially, but all orals mess my digestive system up so badly. I get the opposite effect though. Its as if my digestion slows down to the point that it comes to almost a stop. I eat the same foods, at the same time everyday so trust me i know how long it takes to clear things. When i start using orals i can physically feel my digestion slowing down.

If i keep forcing my meals down I get to where i have this huge distended gut. I almost stop shitting all together. Then i get to where i cant even force feed anymore. Its crazy shit.

With ultra low doses cycling on and off sometimes i can make it 3-4 weeks. With higher doses this happens in a matter of days. Its crazy. I just dont even bother with orals anymore.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear