YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do higher doses make it easy to stay lean?

thedorkyd1

Registered
Newbies
So coming up to hitting a rebound off a show and honestly have no idea how to go about it. Had a bit of a falling out with my coach recently so i'll be doing this one on my own.

Plan is to keep in all the gear for a few weeks. Taper off the clen, reduce the t3 from 50mcg to 40mcg etc.

Honestly the biggest thing im fearing right now is getting fat again. Im pretty confident that will be hard to actually do but heres a bit more information.

Lowest cals in prep were 3800 and have been running roughly 4400-4500 which feels like a slight deficit still for me. Im still insanely hungry all day, all i think about is food and not even dirty foods, just like potato and chicken and rice etc. Even with 400-500g veggies per meal and total protein @ 400g daily i cant shake the feeling

Last 6 days ive been at just over 5000 cals 420P / 750C / 50F. Its hard to judge weight as ive taken out the winny/anavar, replaced it with anadrol, put test back up to 3g from 1.4g, keeping tren in for another 6 weeks, gh stays at 20iu per day and obviously with esters being all over the place its tough to look at the scale and judge from that.

I feel like i shouldn't have to be smashing 3kg of vegetables a day and over 400 protein just to feel full. Im hungry an hour after every meal and just think about food all day and want to get back to some sort of normality.

Where should i go from here? I obviously want to increase the cals more but im scared im gonna start piling on fat, will the higher doses of gear and keeping cardio in prevent that from happening?

I obviously want to grow but dont want to blow out and don't want to be constantly thinking about food. I have to eat the most satiating foods to get through the day while you see people like brett wilkin, hunter labrada etc. Who prep with barely any veggies and have basically no appetites throughout prep anyway. Brett made a comment on his last video with his 6300 cal diet update that he isnt even hungry for breakfast so he does the egg white and oat shake, then doesnt add vegetables because he struggles to get the food in, and this was only 2-3 weeks post show

you don't need so much gear in the rebound phase ... 1/3 of the doses you had during prep will easily do the job you don't need that much gh either
Probably not, but its what ive decided to do, was more of a post concerning caloric intake when moving into a rebound with high doses

Short answer, yes.

Medium answer, if your body allows it.
There is a point of diminishing returns and it’s individual.

Long answer, if you keep your body healthy and the doses high, you likely won’t add too much fat if you taper the calories up methodically. But you can only keep up that pace for so long before your body needs a break and you’ll probably hit a wall. Linear gains typically aren’t forever.

I am none but you are really pushing the boundaries 😜

Well for me it is double edge sword- it allows to stay lean but in some people it may trigger hunger. You can be shredded on next to nothing-200 test 200 primo will keep you lean forever if you want to- diet will decide if you will become eric cartman or not. Btw if you can and staying shrededd is your priority - nothing keep hunger at bay better then intermittent fasting.

If your question is whether they make it easier to stay lean(er), then the answer is yes.

Think you have to re-program your brain and accept the fact that you WILL STAY HUNGRY as long as you want to keep such leanness .. drugs help enough in that regard but the hunger issue ..it’s up to you

Maybe you want to experiment with some ligaritude peptide
Vigorous Steve have a couple o videos on how to manage hunger via that route

you have to be hungry, if you do not feel hungry for offseason then something is wrong, most likely your insulin sensitivity is bad and ghrelin level is low enough that there is no hunger signal

for example, since last July I have been on a positive caloric balance with a few 7-day minicuts during this time, my insulin sensitivity is still high (morning sugar on average 75-85) carbohydrates at the level of 1000-1200g a day and still I feel hungry - and it should be so

Is it even possible to get fat at 20iu HGH if you keep insulin sensitivity good?

you have to be hungry, if you do not feel hungry for offseason then something is wrong, most likely your insulin sensitivity is bad and ghrelin level is low enough that there is no hunger signal

for example, since last July I have been on a positive caloric balance with a few 7-day minicuts during this time, my insulin sensitivity is still high (morning sugar on average 75-85) carbohydrates at the level of 1000-1200g a day and still I feel hungry - and it should be so
@luki7788 In your opinion whats more important to regualte in the off season? body fat or insulin sensitvity?

They are very much related i realise but if one had fasted blood sugar of say 3.8-4.3 mmol on 4iu gh ED but were 13-15% bf. would you still slowly titrate cals up for the most part and ocassionaly throw in a 2 week minicut? Goal maximum size in the early years.

@luki7788 In your opinion whats more important to regualte in the off season? body fat or insulin sensitvity?

They are very much related i realise but if one had fasted blood sugar of say 3.8-4.3 mmol on 4iu gh ED but were 13-15% bf. would you still slowly titrate cals up for the most part and ocassionaly throw in a 2 week minicut? Goal maximum size in the early years.
Your glucose is good and theoretically it can lead to off-season, but I certainly wouldn't raise the calories in this case, just try to "grow in the same weight" because 13-15% of fat is definitely too much for me. Here I am of the same opinion as Justin Harris that the optimal level of adipose tissue for the best growth is between 6 and 10%

It's really compound- & time- dependent. For example, Tren is analogous to DHT - though the latter is ineffective in man due to the effects of 3α-reduction & lack of homology between rodent & human isozymes AKR1C1-4 and expression in human skeletal muscle (reducing skeletal muscle bioavailability) - in that tren potently impacts the commitment of human mesenchymal stem cells to a non-adipogenic (i.e., myogenic) lineage and downregulates PPARγ expression. Var by its unique hepatic ketogenic mechanism sheds ab fat > *. Test (though it decreases subcutaneous fat) & Nand both increase visceral fat deposition from months 3 - 9 but Nand, decreases ab fat (i.e., recomp effect). There are more examples but these spring to mind.

Your still hungry even with Drol in there? I’m assuming your taking 100-200mg/day since your other doses are elevated. That’d kill my appetite. Your fortunate to have the extreme hunger all the time. Perfect storm for getting SWOLE!

Cage

i used to quote a study to my clients where they (doctors/researchers) had 2 groups of men.
1st group, guys where were gym 'regulars', trained 5-6x a week, followed a diet, took all the proper supplements, slept well... in other words, did everything right.

2nd group, did nothing. no workouts, no diet changes. nothing

2nd group recieved HRT doses of testosterone.

after 12 or 16wks (i forget), the group with the TRT gained more LBM, dropped more BF, and decreased their waist circumference by at least double what the first group did.

Your still hungry even with Drol in there? I’m assuming your taking 100-200mg/day since your other doses are elevated. That’d kill my appetite. Your fortunate to have the extreme hunger all the time. Perfect storm for getting SWOLE!

Cage
Drol spikes my appetite so much..... :/

i used to quote a study to my clients where they (doctors/researchers) had 2 groups of men.
1st group, guys where were gym 'regulars', trained 5-6x a week, followed a diet, took all the proper supplements, slept well... in other words, did everything right.

2nd group, did nothing. no workouts, no diet changes. nothing

2nd group recieved HRT doses of testosterone.

after 12 or 16wks (i forget), the group with the TRT gained more LBM, dropped more BF, and decreased their waist circumference by at least double what the first group did.
If you can find this study please post it, I have to see what calories/diet was like in each group

If you can find this study please post it, I have to see what calories/diet was like in each group

Here’s a small study done with a group of 50 that shows the results mentioned where they gained more muscle area on 600mg of test with no exercise than the control group who did exercise with a placebo.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear