YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do higher doses make it easy to stay lean?

the leaner you are means less conversion to estrogen and better insulin sensitivity.

but lets say one is not that lean say 12-14 percent and has sub par insulin sensitivity instead of him losing some body fat and re-graining insulin sensitivity what if they use arimidex and metformin and just start a cycle where they are at? won't that yield similar gains?
no, you can not cheat the physiology of the body even with huge doses of drugs - it will give the effect, but not the same as you would get by going down to a low level of body fat

It helps a little bit. If you eat like shit you’ll still get fat. Where I find it helps is that it’ll keep more muscle on your body even with a subpar diet, which in turn will keep your BMR raised which of course burns more fat.

In my experience this depends on age, how you’re body reacts to certain drugs, and of course the diet. I’ve been using AAS over 30 years and at 51 for me it’s 800mg primo and 500mgs test along with gh. I used to go higher with the test and run tren as well and was able to stay fairly lean but now my body just can’t take it. My body also can’t tolerate high carbs like it used to do who knows. If I had it to do over I’d run 1000mgs test avd 1000mg primo per week with Anavar and gh and stay away from the tren. Assuming you get your hands on legit primo and gh- that’s gonna give you solid size with little bf.
Totally agree high dosing the Anavar and I’d would add quite a bit of Masteron to that. I’m 43 and got my labs and physical last week. I’m in fairly shit shape bc I have a new born baby, yes I let my diet and training go for a few months AND no sleep still which makes AM cardio almost impossible but my labs were ok my physical was good, I was terrified and no I didn’t get a CT score or a sonogram but the EKG was good and my heart “sounds like a racehorse” and at my weight my resting HR is 65 now my BP is a tad high but I ate shit food from Feb to July 5th so 130/75 is really bad for me but not bad other than that my HDL is 17 but my total is 180 so they don’t care and my family history is they all saw 90-100 or are still alive so that may help me but going back I ran test 750 but with tren and Halo, deca all of which including winny id drop now id still run EQ during bulks but the test, var, primo, mast is effective and not taxing or estrogenic. I never took much tren bc I get the cough EVERY SHOT, so I felt like a god on tren but I felt the anger, the sweats, the BP and I kept it moderate but still going back Id drop it and imo Deca is the most worthless drug we use. Common thread here 19-nors are…….

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131