over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do I have a hernia??

Fullybuilt

Banned
Ok whenever I do abbs with weights, really heavy, I get this odd feeling in my lower abdomen. Below my navel and above my pubic region. That whole region feels like something is gonna pull. It only happens when doing heavy abbs or when I roll my lower stomach. Its kinda hard to explain. Sometime's i'll feel it when I bend down to pick something up. I wish I could explain this better. Also, after heavy abb work, while im in a seated position, it feels like a bunch of knots are trying to unravel in that area or something. Its kinds scary, b/c it always feels like something is gonna pull, but i'll usually sit upright or stand up and it goes away. This has gone on for about a year. I figured my lower abbs were just weak. I sometimes will do hanging abb swings to work my lower abbs, and for some reason after that, it feels better when doing weighed abb work. Any ideas?

sounds like a hernia just because you have an ackward feeling when you bend over.. thats a good sign right there..knots is a good way to describe a hernia also..You need to get it looked at cuz if your intestines get crimped or twisted then you are in trouble..and if it has gone on for a year than that increases that chance..

HUTCH said:
sounds like a hernia just because you have an ackward feeling when you bend over.. thats a good sign right there..knots is a good way to describe a hernia also..You need to get it looked at cuz if your intestines get crimped or twisted then you are in trouble..and if it has gone on for a year than that increases that chance..

Its only happened like 2times when i've bent over, and thats only after heavy abb work though?

Let me see. It feels like intense mindblowing cramps in your whole abdominal wall. Yet, you can feel the intense knotting pain in each individual abdominal. Sometimes the pain is so intense, you're literally locked into a position of raw pain. When you stand up and kind of stretch out the area, the pain subsides.

That is what is happening to me. It brings me to the fetal position, wanting to scream out loud, but of course I don't. It hit me just 2 days ago. Now I figured because I am back on clen, I am depleted and I am just catching cramps. But then again I felt that I have an hernia. I feel the pain in my lower ab region sometimes when I am deadlifting heavy. Makes no diference If I work lower or upper abs.

When I train abs, if I stretch the region out real good, I am somewhat okay. The pain seizes each abdominal "block", I mean it locks it up and it feels rock hard. After a while it rolls to each ab; feels like I have alien in my stomach.

I have never felt such pain. Even right now I have this "bloated feeling". Like something is just sitting in my stomach. I better get some help, like Monday.

Hiram I had that same bloated feeling when I had mine...Make sure your doctor gives you a good hernia check...Not some bullshit feeling on your stomach thing...Make sure he does the full check, as shitty as those are...first doc told me i had a abdominal tear..he didnt know shit..so i went on with the pain for a few more months..

i was just about to post this same question,i get the same feeling in my abs and it can be felt in each different ab muscle. it totally locks me up and is scary when it happens at the gym,feel like i am gonna fall over from the pain.
only happens when i directly work the abs,crunches,all forms of situps and even after sex....
nothing else bothers me at all,just direct ab work....

Im not getting any pain like some of you listed. Not really painful, just a weird feeling. You put it best when you said it feels like a little alien in my stomach. Its only effecting my lower abdomen and middle abbs. Not upper. Only happens on heavy abb work. Really odd feeling. I've never felt anything like it. Feels like something wants to pull but it wont. I can control it though. Thats the weird part. If i really wanted to, I think I could roll my lower abbs, and suck them in really hard, and I think it will get worse, but I control it by sitting upright or standing, or sticking my gut out while leaning back

Last edited:
i just shook the majic 8 ball, MY SOURCES SAY YES... lol

go to a damn doc man, be on the safe side and get it taken care of.. you might just have a small tear or something, you never know until you get it looked at...

Fullybuilt said:
Ok whenever I do abbs with weights, really heavy, I get this odd feeling in my lower abdomen. Below my navel and above my pubic region. That whole region feels like something is gonna pull. It only happens when doing heavy abbs or when I roll my lower stomach. Its kinda hard to explain. Sometime's i'll feel it when I bend down to pick something up. I wish I could explain this better. Also, after heavy abb work, while im in a seated position, it feels like a bunch of knots are trying to unravel in that area or something. Its kinds scary, b/c it always feels like something is gonna pull, but i'll usually sit upright or stand up and it goes away. This has gone on for about a year. I figured my lower abbs were just weak. I sometimes will do hanging abb swings to work my lower abbs, and for some reason after that, it feels better when doing weighed abb work. Any ideas?

See a doctor asap.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner