over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do I have gyno from puberty.

AN3M4L

Registered
I don't know if I have gyno from puberty or just puffy nipples. I don't feel any hard tissue under the nipples and the only lumps I feel are the ones around and outside the nipple. My chest looks normal but I have puffy nipples sticking out. It does get better when I lean out though and vice versa. So the question is do I have gyno from puberty, or just puffy nipples? One last note I have fat or what could be gyno on the side of my nipples though this drops as I loose weight.

Last edited:
its probably just bodyfat related, get the bodyfat down and see where your at then repost about it.

I've gotten the BF down before and it did help it. Never got super cut but I still had buffy like nipples though not that obvious to others. Am I just paranoid? Or do I have gyno?

yea if you got a good % of bodyfat you prolly got puffy nipples

my suggestion is to try a good cycle of Epistane

i have not tryed it but i have read and heard NUMEROUS reviews of it getting Rid of their Gyno and some just shrinking it...goes for puffy nipples too if you dont have a lump

would anyone know if gyno made your nipples puffier

I don't know if I have gyno from puberty or just puffy nipples. I don't feel any hard tissue under the nipples and the only lumps I feel are the ones around and outside the nipple. My chest looks normal but I have puffy nipples sticking out. It does get better when I lean out though and vice versa. So the question is do I have gyno from puberty, or just puffy nipples? One last note I have fat or what could be gyno on the side of my nipples though this drops as I loose weight.

I had it in my left nipple from puberty. hated it cause it looked like a little tit. back when I did my first cycle of sust it got a little worse then went back to how it was. I never had a lump though. I took nolva at the time but apparently it was fake because nothing happened. Later after another cycle I took nolva again from a diff supplier and the shit was gone in like 2 weeks. I was happy as shit to lose my little Tit! lol

I had it in my left nipple from puberty. hated it cause it looked like a little tit. back when I did my first cycle of sust it got a little worse then went back to how it was. I never had a lump though. I took nolva at the time but apparently it was fake because nothing happened. Later after another cycle I took nolva again from a diff supplier and the shit was gone in like 2 weeks. I was happy as shit to lose my little Tit! lol

Can nolva or an anti e make gyno go away.

i've had puberty induced gyno my whole life......its not super bad but it is eactly like you are describing. the main thing is that when the nipple is hard there isnt any at all, unlike getting it from AAS where it is there and its hard under the skin and looks like a rock under there.

i found a few studies where they administered 60-100mgs tamoxifen citrate for 30-90 days. they noticed a significant decrease in size. some even dissapeared completely, whereas only about 10% actually had it come back....pretty good IMO

i started experimenting with this and have noticed a little difference......i started off with the lower dose and am going to up it in the next couple days as they did in the studies.

after reading them you either need to do the lower dose for up to 8-12 weeks or so or the higher dose for 4-8 weeks so give it some time.

you can google the studies im talking about and read for yourself if youd like.

hope this helps.

a

i've had puberty induced gyno my whole life......its not super bad but it is eactly like you are describing. the main thing is that when the nipple is hard there isnt any at all, unlike getting it from AAS where it is there and its hard under the skin and looks like a rock under there.

i found a few studies where they administered 60-100mgs tamoxifen citrate for 30-90 days. they noticed a significant decrease in size. some even dissapeared completely, whereas only about 10% actually had it come back....pretty good IMO

i started experimenting with this and have noticed a little difference......i started off with the lower dose and am going to up it in the next couple days as they did in the studies.

after reading them you either need to do the lower dose for up to 8-12 weeks or so or the higher dose for 4-8 weeks so give it some time.

you can google the studies im talking about and read for yourself if youd like.

hope this helps.

a

Thanks this clears up some of my question I will have to try that.

no prob bro.

im finding its working a bit, but my sex drive is in the gutter. i dont really know if the benefit to cost ratio is all that great but i feel it is worth a shot.

i think you can either try this, get surgery(which isnt affordable for me), or just take necessary precautions going forward. some say keep things like a-dex to minimum so you dont hinder gains while on AAS, but i dont think a few extra pounds is worth the risk of growing tits especially for people like us that are obviously sensitive to estrogen.

good luck

no prob bro.

im finding its working a bit, but my sex drive is in the gutter. i dont really know if the benefit to cost ratio is all that great but i feel it is worth a shot.

i think you can either try this, get surgery(which isnt affordable for me), or just take necessary precautions going forward. some say keep things like a-dex to minimum so you dont hinder gains while on AAS, but i dont think a few extra pounds is worth the risk of growing tits especially for people like us that are obviously sensitive to estrogen.

good luck

Thanks again man. Can you keep me updated on your results either a PM or you can post up your results on a thread or on this one. Thanks again.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear