over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do I have gyno

bfriedman1987

Registered
So I have been freaking out all day my left nipple has been kinda sore. I noticed I have 2 soft lumps behind nipples. Not sure if its fat. I did a cycle recently of NPP and test didn't get any symptoms. Right now I'm on ghrp6 and mod grf and left nipple is hurting a little. About a year ago I had real sore nipples on cycle and took nolva. Do u think I have gyno? What should I do? Maybe letro. The shitty pics are from today nipples look bigger but I have been pinching them all day so maybe that is why. The other pics are from 3 months ago

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

I would say yes you do. But i have seen a lot worse. I had the surgery done twice lol. If your tripping about it, well its something to look into. Good luck bro!

I would try some nolvadex first, if I read right Nolva is specific to breast tissue.

Long term a little Adex will make that go away

Last edited:
How long did it take to recover from surgery? Can I go to work a few days after. Also how much it cost. I'm pretty bummed. Hoping its a temporary gyno ill try to reverse. Do all 4 pics look bad.

Ya this summer I didn't notice anything. I was even on cycle. Those first 2 pics were from a few months ago can u see the gyno on those to? Might be prolactin ill post bloods when I get.

Ya this summer I didn't notice anything. I was even on cycle. Those first 2 pics were from a few months ago can u see the gyno on those to? Might be prolactin ill post bloods when I get.

Yes, you definitely had it on the befores, and honestly it looks the same in the before as the after. Maybe you just noticed it now, pinched it all day, and now you're sore. That's what happened to me the first time...

Remember you have always had some degree of gyno, it's just a matter of how developed it becomes. Everyone's gyno grows with age, taking things like TRT and AAS will just accelerate this grow. Even if you have it removed, they will leave a little bit of it under the nipple so you don't have an indentation. Nipples are weird.

No, that's what mine usually do although I don't think they're quite as puffy as yours are in the other pictures. I'd nolva nolva nolva, while running adex / letro at the same time. Doing both of these will at least help rid your anxiety...but like Kaladryn said, it will only increase over time no matter what. AAS or not. Just think of all the old men you've ever seen shirtless in the locker room.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131