over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do I need 1.5g of GEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to like raptors. In first grade there was a kid Corey who drew a t Rex on his notebook, badass. So I drew a better one that's when I realized I was good at drawing. Should have been an architect or did something in the field but got into fitness.

But back on topic, always liked dinosaurs. I remember as a kid playing the Jurassic park video game on Sega. Now the games are all basically virtual reality and so good the kiddos never grow out of them and play into adulthood.lol

I used to like raptors. In first grade there was a kid Corey who drew a t Rex on his notebook, badass. So I drew a better one that's when I realized I was good at drawing. Should have been an architect or did something in the field but got into fitness.

But back on topic, always liked dinosaurs. I remember as a kid playing the Jurassic park video game on Sega. Now the games are all basically virtual reality and so good the kiddos never grow out of them and play into adulthood.lol

The one where the raptor said "sega" at the beginning?!

The one where the raptor said "sega" at the beginning?!
I think so. I remember golden axe, slaughter sport, sonic, the Jurassic park game. I feel like once they came out with playstation that's where games got too advanced..all about graphics not gameplay. I grew up in the 90s lol. Atari, etc

Haven't touched a video game in 10 years.

I just want to point out this is probably the weirdest thread of the year. We went from Broderick Chavez cycle design to weird Gregg loving, to FJ cruisers, to dad and daughter time.

Do we HAVE to let new members in???

Seeing that FJ Cruisers came up in this thread, here's a couple of pics of two of mine:

Attachments

• IMG_20190714_104033_617.jpg
    IMG_20190714_104033_617.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20200322_132412_512.jpg
    IMG_20200322_132412_512.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 12
I think so. I remember golden axe, slaughter sport, sonic, the Jurassic park game. I feel like once they came out with playstation that's where games got too advanced..all about graphics not gameplay. I grew up in the 90s lol. Atari, etc

Haven't touched a video game in 10 years.

From your mouth to gods ears brother!

To stay on topic: The White House has ordered the release of thousands of documents on the murder of John F Kennedy in full for the first time.
Dude this is crazy I can't believe that they are doing this.... but what's even crazier is that they are doing this all while my snowblower hasn't started all season. Like I can't get it started. What are the odds of that??? I am not a conspiracy theorist but it's safe to say that it was sabotage. I haven't figured out yet how brodick Chavez was involved but I think this whole thread was just to let me know that "they" can strike at anytime!! I mean what you think it looks perfectly normal right???? Like Ok they warned me I get it I am not mad but if something happens to my lawn mower....I am gonna expose the whole thing!

Attachments

• IMG_20230307_105853107.jpg
    IMG_20230307_105853107.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 14
Dude this is crazy I can't believe that they are doing this.... but what's even crazier is that they are doing this all while my snowblower hasn't started all season. Like I can't get it started. What are the odds of that??? I am not a conspiracy theorist but it's safe to say that it was sabotage. I haven't figured out yet how brodick Chavez was involved but I think this whole thread was just to let me know that "they" can strike at anytime!! I mean what you think it looks perfectly normal right???? Like Ok they warned me I get it I am not mad but if something happens to my lawn mower....I am gonna expose the whole thing!
I read your post and 10 minutes later I'm still laughing my ass off

Shhh. You know what happens to people that wake up in the Matrix!

He may have been natural at the time he had the bloodwork done. Man people are so gullible. Just because a YouTube fitness star says someone is natural doesn’t mean they are you do know that right? But anyway who cares about if he’s natty or not I’m about to take me a good ole 3cc shot to the glute real fast. 😎

You'd probably progress if you just spent a fraction of the time working on your nutrition and training that you do making new accounts on ProM to gurgle this dude you keep posting photos of in here...

Dude my new neighbors just moved in this house and they drive Hondas as well. They either have kids or just enjoy what a sweet ride a minivan is.

Attachments

• IMG_20230308_142922603.jpg
    IMG_20230308_142922603.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 15
Lol this is truly incredible. I’m so fascinated people like this actually exist.
yes it’s fascinating, until it‘s realized that all this bullshit is just a cry for attention because he was unloved and ignored as a child.

He should try existing on redditt, get lots more attention there

this is the type of cunt that’ll end up throwing acid in someones face when his advances ,that took him years of courage to work up, get rejected

yes it’s fascinating, until it‘s realized that all this bullshit is just a cry for attention because he was unloved and ignored as a child.

He should try existing on redditt, get lots more attention there

this is the type of cunt that’ll end up throwing acid in someones face when his advances ,that took him years of courage to work up, get rejected
He’s definitely an in cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws