over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do I need to worry?

JC-What did you tell the doc?

I went to the doctor and got a prescrition for Amoxicillin-Pot Clavulanate

How did you explain the infection to him. Did you say it was a B12 shot gone bad or what?

No, I think honesty is the best thing when going to see a doctor for a reason such as this. I told him the truth: I was pinning my weekly TRT.

Yeah, I don't know why everybody is afraid to tell a doctor the truth. When you have a possible infection being honest is only going to help them treat it better. Your not in trouble, nor are you going to be arrested or anything. Your just there to receive medical help.

Go and get yourself a cheap thermometer. Take your temperature a couple times throughout the day, if you have an infection your body will raise it's core temperature to combat the infection. Odds are that it is just swollen, but being proactive about your health is never a bad idea.

Go and get yourself a cheap thermometer. Take your temperature a couple times throughout the day, if you have an infection your body will raise it's core temperature to combat the infection. Odds are that it is just swollen, but being proactive about your health is never a bad idea.

This is what I am thinking, but I am going to continue the antibotics and hot baths just incase. Thanks

This is what I am thinking, but I am going to continue the antibotics and hot baths just incase. Thanks

good job bro being proactive and manning up to see the dr...i know 5 people with chunks out of their asses or shoulders from infections, they faught off many infections by themselves so they didnt think they needed the dr or antibiotics(i dont do a cycle without amox of keflex on hand) and all ended in dr getting lanced...one was close to dieing from organ failure his ass infection got so bad...he was shaking so bad in emergency room on bed that he bent the metal rails on the hospital bed

Yeah, I don't know why everybody is afraid to tell a doctor the truth. When you have a possible infection being honest is only going to help them treat it better. Your not in trouble, nor are you going to be arrested or anything. Your just there to receive medical help.

I feel the same way. However, I made the mistake of going to the urgent care down the street from my gym to get treated for my abcess. 2 of the nurses there worked out at my gym-so much for privacy. :eek:

In retrospect I wish I'd have gone to an urgent care on the other side of town instead.

True, however, what most people such as yourself don't know is that the doc could tell your insurance company and there is a possibility that they will not cover you and also, they might cancel your policy as well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear