over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do i really need all this hcg.

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Ive been on hrt since 2004. Usually i'll stay on more than HRT and cruise at around 400-500mg test year round and then maybe add something here and there. Ive been doing that since 04 but from the day I first started my first cycle I always did hcg at 500iu 2x per week. When I decided to stay on for life i continued to use hcg at 500iu 2x per week and have been on that since 2004. The reason why I stay on it is to reduce testicular atrophy and to have a better chance at having kids one day when I decide to. Im 29 turning 30 this summer. So I was just thinking, is it ok to stay on 500iu 2x per week like i have been and should I just continue this or is that dose too high? Dont most hrt doc's prescribe 250iu 2x per week. I always used more b/c I use more test than HRT but im wondering if my only goal for hcg is to keep the boys fuller, sex drive up and to have a better shot at having kids im wondering if sticking with 500iu 2x per week is good or should I back it down.

my understanding form reading and the anti aging doc i have dealt with say that 250 is enough and 500 doesn't do any more. i have found 250 to work and have been using it for a little longer then you although i am 20 years older. it does more then just keep the testies from shrinking. it also keeps open the p450 pathway to move cholesterol out of the blood stream and down stream to make other hormones etc.

My doc says smaller doses more frequently are better. My script says 250IU 2-3x per week...and he even told me that if I wanted to do EOD or ED, I could do that too, just lower the dose so my total weekly dose is between 500-750IU.

hmmm i may back it to 250iu 3x per week for a while and see how I do then go to 250iu 2x per week. thanks

my understanding form reading and the anti aging doc i have dealt with say that 250 is enough and 500 doesn't do any more. i have found 250 to work and have been using it for a little longer then you although i am 20 years older. it does more then just keep the testies from shrinking. it also keeps open the p450 pathway to move cholesterol out of the blood stream and down stream to make other hormones etc.

Intersting , i though it just kept the balls normal sized.

if you aren't getting any estrogen like side effects stay at 500. it's not uncommon for docs to put people on much higher doses 3x a week or more for long periods of time

I started out with hcg then I got my girl prego so I went ahead and stopped because we decided on only one. Well it's been a year and a half since then and our minds have changed and we want to try for another.
I'm gonna do 1000iu ed for 15 days then drop down to 250iu 2x week and add hmg 75iu Ed for 14 days at the beginning of her period because she normally ovulated around day 13 after the start of her period. Gonna continue this for 6 months or so and if she doesn't get prego by then I don't think it's gonna happen. But to answer your question 250iu 2x week should be plenty. That's all I was doing when I got my girl prego. We did all the tricks in the book though. She took clomid, lifted her hips in the air for 20minutes so nothing would come out, sperm enhancing lubricants, and a plastic cup that she would insert in her to keep the sperm in her for several hours. Lol.

Some good advice so far.

I would drop the dose to 250 or 300 max but do that 3 x a week or eod if needed. Hcg is important especially when you don't come off because of the effects it has on other hormones, which correlate to well being, etc.

I would add NAC to you daily supplements.

You are pretty young to be on that long non stop at 500+ a week. I hope you at least get blood work done every 3-4 months and check lipids, bp, etc. 500 a week is nothing crazy but if you aren't careful it can do some long term damage.

At one time, I also thought more was better with hcg because I was on higher doses, but for weekly use 250-300 M/W/F or eod works just as well.

If your concern is children, you should have your sperm checked now to see how your body responds. I know plenty of guys who got their woman pregnant on heavy cycles or years of HRT, but it's really dependent on the person. Some guys quickly have low sperm counts and motility while even on an HRT dose of test. It's better to have it checked so you have an understanding of what your sperm is like.

If it's low you could look into HMG for occasional use and at the time you decide to try for a baby. I have this same concern, I'm 35 and have a child already but my woman is 33 and wanting another in the next year or two. I'm pretty sure I was on for the first but that was 9 years ago, so I'm looking to get tested soon. One thing besides hmg I'm looking at is the use of small doses of toremifene during HRT and cycles, but I really haven't spent much time looking into it just more of a though and hoping it would help in this area.

Also I have read that proviron may be helpful with sperm in some way but I need to revisit that. I've been using proviron while on HRT along with hcg.

If anyone has any other info, on maintaining or increasing sperm counts etc while on it would be appreciated, but myself and the OPight as well get checked before doing much of anything.

What is the difference between weekly usages and possibly doing a small 1-2 weeks blast every month or when needed? I have seen some people go that route where they take it every 6-8 weeks in bigger doses instead of weekly.

yes it's a must if you want

your nut's hang low, wabble to and throw tie em in a not maybe even a bow !!!!!!!! then take them and keeps your sperm count up bro especially on hrt no breaks bro yes yes yes you need hcg bro

Some good advice so far.

I would drop the dose to 250 or 300 max but do that 3 x a week or eod if needed. Hcg is important especially when you don't come off because of the effects it has on other hormones, which correlate to well being, etc.

You are pretty young to be on that long non stop at 500+ a week. I hope you at least get blood work done every 3-4 months and check lipids, bp, etc. 500 a week is nothing crazy but if you aren't careful it can do some long term damage.

At one time, I also thought more was better with hcg because I was on higher doses, but for weekly use 250-300 M/W/F or eod works just as well.

If your concern is children, you should have your sperm checked now to see how your body responds. I know plenty of guys who got their woman pregnant on heavy cycles or years of HRT, but it's really dependent on the person. Some guys quickly have low sperm counts and motility while even on an HRT dose of test. It's better to have it checked so you have an understanding of what your sperm is like.

If it's low you could look into HMG for occasional use and at the time you decide to try for a baby. I have this same concern, I'm 35 and have a child already but my woman is 33 and wanting another in the next year or two. I'm pretty sure I was on for the first but that was 9 years ago, so I'm looking to get tested soon. One thing besides hmg I'm looking at is the use of small doses of toremifene during HRT and cycles, but I really haven't spent much time looking into it just more of a though and hoping it would help in this area.

Also I have read that proviron may be helpful with sperm in some way but I need to revisit that. I've been using proviron while on HRT along with hcg.

If anyone has any other info, on maintaining or increasing sperm counts etc while on it would be appreciated, but myself and the OPight as well get checked before doing much of anything.

and every thing this man just said is absolutely correct listen to him and the others who all say yes

Some good advice so far.

I typically get bloodwork done 2x per year. I also donate every 2-3months to keep hemo in range. Everything is usually always pretty good except HDL tends to sit a little on the lower side. But LDL and triglycerides and total cholesterol are perfect. I dropped to 400mg test per week about 2weeks ago and next week i'll back the hcg down to 250iu 3x per week and ride that out for a few months. I take proviron at 50mg ED and adex at .4mg ED. Estro stays in range(around 26 with a scale from 0-49) and I like keeping my free test high thats why im always on either 50mg proviron or a low dose mast like 200mg/wk. We are thinking about having kids but no plans yet. She just stopped birth control and were gonna see what happens over the next 6months. If it happens then it was meant to happen. If not not, and having a child is still a priority 6months from now, then i'll get tested and take the necessary steps ie clomid, hmg,etc....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws