advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do I really need an Anti-e for my cycle?

Pittsburgh_in_S.Bama

Newbies
Week 1-4: 50mg Dbol per day and 500mg Test E per week

Week 4-12: 500mg Test E per week

5'10'' / 260lbs / 28yrs old / 20% B.F./ My last cycle was 2 years ago-Test P- (I know the B.F. is VERY high but I'm working hard to get it down. Dropped 5% already in 2 weeks) All I've been eating the past 2 weeks is lean ground meat(cheeseburgers), turkey, ham, fish, beans, Special K's protein cereal w/ skim milk and protein shakes. Getting plenty of protein, too much I think because I been shittin alot more and drinking nothing but water.

Anyway, do you think I really need an anti-e? If so, what should I be taking?
ALSO: When it comes time for my PCT, what should I get and how much/how long do I need to take it for?

I'm new to this but plan on staying in it for as long as I can. Or at least until I realize that I'm abusing it.....you know how it is.

Some people need them some don't, it all depends on the individual. You said your last cyl consisted of prop, but on prop you don't really need anti e's, it's not until you get into the longer esters that u can get aromatise. I would def get some by you side just in case.. Good quote for ya "Id rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it" :)

Some people need them some don't, it all depends on the individual. You said your last cyl consisted of prop, but on prop you don't really need anti e's, it's not until you get into the longer esters that u can get aromatise. I would def get some by you side just in case.. Good quote for ya "Id rather have it and not need it, then need it and not have it"

Good advise bro...

What do you suggest I get and how much of it....if you were me. I've read that it's good to keep SOME estro. Scientists aren't sure exactly why just a little of it is a good thing, but it is. And please, if anyone else could give me their opinion...i'd greatly appreciate it. I've heard all the horror stories of not having any type of anti-e around. Like you said...rather be safe than sorry.

Last edited:
I would have some nolva on hand just in case and for pct wait 2 weeks after your last shot of test and run clomid for 4 weeks at 100/100/50/50mg

I don't want to be mean, but you should really reconsider starting THIS cycle with 20% bf. Cut down at least on 15%. And yes, with this combo, and your bf, you're gonna need AI's for 100% sure. And have Nolva on hand too. Better be safe than sorry, remember.

I don't want to be mean, but you should really reconsider starting THIS cycle with 20% bf. Cut down at least on 15%. And yes, with this combo, and your bf, you're gonna need AI's for 100% sure. And have Nolva on hand too. Better be safe than sorry, remember.

I don't want to be mean, but your Mom got some GOOD pussy. Tell me something I don't already know, sticklicker. Always use as condom with Daddy....Better be safe than sorry, remember? michaaaaaal I can tell your one of them type of dudes that go to the gym for the conversation and to look at yourself in the mirror and watch to see if any guys are looking at you, i know your kind...can't forget the great peterhawking in the locker room/showers. right michaaaaal? Sissy name. SKEET SKEET....Test E all over your face...

Thanks for all the good info bro. I'll sleep good tonite.

I don't want to be mean, but your Mom got some GOOD pussy. Tell me something I don't already know, sticklicker. Always use as condom with Daddy....Better be safe than sorry, remember? michaaaaaal I can tell your one of them type of dudes that go to the gym for the conversation and to look at yourself in the mirror and watch to see if any guys are looking at you, i know your kind...can't forget the great peterhawking in the locker room/showers. right michaaaaal? Sissy name. SKEET SKEET....Test E all over your face...

I'm sorry, if my answer was that bad for you. And the type of dudes whose you describe...is not really not me. I'm professional payed athlete. What are you?
Really sorry again.

:confused:

You are one disrepectful bitch. Enjoy your vacation!!!

Good advise bro...

What do you suggest I get and how much of it....if you were me. I've read that it's good to keep SOME estro. Scientists aren't sure exactly why just a little of it is a good thing, but it is. And please, if anyone else could give me their opinion...i'd greatly appreciate it. I've heard all the horror stories of not having any type of anti-e around. Like you said...rather be safe than sorry.

When you come back from your vacation, why don't you read the rules and utilize the search function. You won't last long hear with your atitude anyways, so go to bb.com or some other horseshit board

lol....someone is bitter about being fat

WTF? :eek:

I would have some nolva on hand just in case and for pct wait 2 weeks after your last shot of test and run clomid for 4 weeks at 100/100/50/50mg

^^ This.

What a douchebag. :banghead:

Week 1-4: 50mg Dbol per day and 500mg Test E per week

Week 4-12: 500mg Test E per week

5'10'' / 260lbs / 28yrs old / 20% B.F./ My last cycle was 2 years ago-Test P- (I know the B.F. is VERY high but I'm working hard to get it down. Dropped 5% already in 2 weeks) All I've been eating the past 2 weeks is lean ground meat(cheeseburgers), turkey, ham, fish, beans, Special K's protein cereal w/ skim milk and protein shakes. Getting plenty of protein, too much I think because I been shittin alot more and drinking nothing but water...

Lay off the cheeseburgers, who do you think you are? The Hoff?!.
hoff-knight-rider-burger.jpg

Originally Posted by Pittsburgh_in_S.Bama

Its good to see matters like this being taking care of and keeping things professional, no place for that kinda bullshit here!!!!!!!!!

With the high body fat I would do a low dose of aromasin. Remember fat attracts water molecules.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws