YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

do long DNP cycles lose their effectiveness?

100 mg/day is more effective for me than ephedrine, clen, t3, or any other cutting drug out there. It doesn't interfere with my workouts or job at that dose.

I did get itchy skin the first few times I tried it. Now I take zyrtec in the morning and benadryl in the evening to prevent this. That probably wouldn't be enough for someone with a severe allergy.

I honestly take 2 Benadryl per night at 400mg+ just to be safe and it helps knock me out which is good when you're hot and having trouble falling asleep.

If you can last 3-4 weeks on that much dnp your a bad mf'r.....although I would wonder how much fat do you actually have to need it for that long....5-7 days at 500 usually takes 15 pounds of fat off of me and puts me right where I want to be
I tend to like to use it after I have exhausted all other fat burning methods and need to just get the last bit off

100 mg/day is more effective for me than ephedrine, clen, t3, or any other cutting drug out there. It doesn't interfere with my workouts or job at that dose.

With double those doses you should get double the benefits and almost the same sides.

If you can last 3-4 weeks on that much dnp your a bad mf'r.....although I would wonder how much fat do you actually have to need it for that long....5-7 days at 500 usually takes 15 pounds of fat off of me and puts me right where I want to be
I tend to like to use it after I have exhausted all other fat burning methods and need to just get the last bit off

Its funny that you say that "last bit" - that's what I have the most trouble with. I usually get down to about 10% but the LAST little bit of fat around my mid section is a fucking nightmare, even with DNP. Getting the lower 2 abs to really pop has been the bane of my existence

Its funny that you say that "last bit" - that's what I have the most trouble with. I usually get down to about 10% but the LAST little bit of fat around my mid section is a fucking nightmare, even with DNP. Getting the lower 2 abs to really pop has been the bane of my existence

you need to either:

-up dnp dose
-lower calories
-increase cardio

or maybe all of em.

I got pretty lean on DNP, clen, and AAS during the transformation competition

Getting the lower 2 abs to really pop has been the bane of my existence

It basically requires to spending a few weeks in hell. Starving, tons of cardio and feeling like shit. The more you suffer, better results you will get, nobody will convince me otherwise.

you need to either:

-up dnp dose
-lower calories
-increase cardio

or maybe all of em.

I got pretty lean on DNP, clen, and AAS during the transformation competition

I think I mostly just need to not give up after 15-20 days, which is my usual cycle length. I get pretty sick of not having a life because of the DNP, it does make it really hard to do much social stuff, especially in the warmer months of the year.

I think I mostly just need to not give up after 15-20 days, which is my usual cycle length. I get pretty sick of not having a life because of the DNP, it does make it really hard to do much social stuff, especially in the warmer months of the year.

Please tell me you don't use DNP during the summer. I knew a guy in florida that tried that --- he's an idiot and almost passed out several times.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear