advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do "NATURAL" athletes deserve a trophy? SteroidsR4losers phenomenon.

Is the steroidsr4losers dude the same as the musclemissions guy? I've tried to listen to his argument but to be honest he appears to be mentally ill.

but compare their totals. layne only totaled 1500 something at raw unity

I used the deadlift as an example because it has the least carryover in regards to the suit.

I'm gonna deadlift 600 sometime in 2012, I'll be damn proud to say I'm natural (and raw) then.

Are you saying that Layne's total isn't impressive for a natural? I put his DL up against one of the most badass dudes in PL.

Sports is all about NOT having an equal playing field - doing everythign you can to get that TINY advantage. Equipment, training, mental preparation, diet, tweaking form on certain stuff... drugs? yeah why not.

X2 If you have poor genetics you do what you need to to reach your goals. Is being juiced to the gills any more unfair than someone with awsome genetics competing with average guys?

Well then you must know Tee Meyers "Skinny Man" from Augusta Ga bro. Google him. I believe around 700 DL at 198 and a twig. Dont quote my total number by just about that. Props to him. But he cant bench 3 plates. And he must be 50. As i stated earlier you are gonna have about 10% GENETIC freaks in any respective sport that dont need enhancement. Lucky for them. Imagine if they enhanced??

I used the deadlift as an example because it has the least carryover in regards to the suit.

I'm gonna deadlift 600 sometime in 2012, I'll be damn proud to say I'm natural (and raw) then.

Are you saying that Layne's total isn't impressive for a natural? I put his DL up against one of the most badass dudes in PL.

Last edited:
Another element of the whole debate is how unfair the natural playing field actually is. Consider your own, totally natural untrained undieted state. If the guy you're set to compete against is 7'2" and an untrained unjuiced 300lbs, a bit like Shaquille or Wilt Chamberlain, then how fair is that situation?
If Layne Norton can dead 700, but struggles to bench 3 plates, it is likely that his genetic structure, maybe a short torso and long arms (LEVERAGE) is responsible for that strength achievement. Is that more respectable than the guy who isn't genetically predisposed (leverage wise) yet juices up and trains his ass off for that goal?
(I know Layne is a beast in the gym, just using it as an example)
I quess what I am getting at is why is being born a certain way and achieveing goals based on something you had no choice in more admirable than the guy who achieves the goal through drugs, training, and diet?

Layne is tall with long arms, he's built to pull, simple as that.

Too me the natural athletes who think they need a trophy and recognition for just being natural are the ones would never win anything if they were juiced to the gills or not.

They are just haters because there were probably not that great to begin with and looking for excuses.

This is a very good point, along with the notion that all you need is being on gear and you automatically become a super freak, I believe that those of us that choose to do a cycle or two are very dedicated people even more so than the so called "natural" athletes.Blessings, Minister.

Layne is tall with long arms, he's built to pull, simple as that.

totally true !

the point is everybody lies, no ones knows who is really 'natural'...
"natural" defenders are made to be unhappy, they'll always wonder what they could have done if...
i don't respect people who say "SteroidsR4..." or "juicers are..." but only those who say "i can stay natural, because i see no point in taking juice since i still improve myself the way i want to"

Well then you must know Tee Meyers "Skinny Man" from Augusta Ga bro. Google him. I believe around 700 DL at 198 and a twig. Dont quote my total number by just about that. Props to him. But he cant bench 3 plates. And he must be 50. As i stated earlier you are gonna have about 10% GENETIC freaks in any respective sport that dont need enhancement. Lucky for them. Imagine if they enhanced??

Sounds awesome! I don't keep up with people in the sport at all . . not at that level yet.

Like they say, awesome pullers can't bench, and vice versa. Or something like that.

it is impressive but its no where near the same level as matt kroc, gear or no gear. I have pulled 700 recently and for some reason juice barely affects my deadlift. I have to be on gear to bench 400s but when i go off my deadlift never goes down, or up when im on. Also like another poster said about being "built to pull," i have the ideal bodytype for deadlifts and i have one of the biggest pulls in my city, but i can go into a commercial gym and see a lotta ppl out benching me

it is impressive but its no where near the same level as matt kroc, gear or no gear. I have pulled 700 recently and for some reason juice barely affects my deadlift. I have to be on gear to bench 400s but when i go off my deadlift never goes down, or up when im on. Also like another poster said about being "built to pull," i have the ideal bodytype for deadlifts and i have one of the biggest pulls in my city, but i can go into a commercial gym and see a lotta ppl out benching me

I see, I see. Definite reality check there. I can relate - My DL may not be great but it's not bad . . but my bench is totally wack.

Question . . am I "built to pull"? My arms are not short but are by no means "long". . . this is last June;
YouTube - 455 lb Deadlift.mov

It's a double edge sword. I give the natural guys lots of credit, but most Natty Bb's get accused of juicing anyways.

I see, I see. Definite reality check there. I can relate - My DL may not be great but it's not bad . . but my bench is totally wack.

Question . . am I "built to pull"? My arms are not short but are by no means "long". . . this is last June;

maybe not completely ideal but not bad imo. my torso is way shorter, and my arms almost go to my knees

:eek:

pulling deads.....IN THE RACK!!!!!

you dirty bastard!!!!.....i bet you curl in there too???:D

PROPS TO THOSE WHO USE, AND TO THOSE WHO DON'T. NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT YOU STILL HAVE TO HIT THE BALL, SCORE GOALS, ETC. IMO I THINK THEY SHOULD ALL BE HAPPY BEING ABLE TO PLAY A SPORT FOR A JOB!

Obviously, any sport organization has the right to set rules for its sport. Thus, it can ban steroids from its sport, if it wants to.

I think that any athlete should be able to choose between competing in a "natural" organization and an "everything else" organization. That's what makes sense.

And it certainly is interesting trying to improve physical performance without steroids. I feel like you have to regulate your recovery ability much more closely in order to be a natural athlete.

That said, I don't see why natural athletes deserve some kind of special treatment. There's plenty of hard work that goes with being a chemical athlete. I'd say that there's even MORE hard work that goes with being a chemical athlete. After all, you have to be on top of your cycles/PCT and you have to work out with more intensity, frequency, and volume in order to make the most of your steroids. You also have to eat a buttload more in order to optimize your gains from steroids.

If a natural athlete tried to work out and eat like a chemical athlete, he'd just get fat and overtrain almost immediately. I'd say overall, being a chemical athlete requires more discipline, but it also has a long-run health risk, which some people might not be willing to take.

Keep in mind that most guys who pose as "natural" do so b/c if they didn't they'd have nothing to talk about & no attention would be brought to them

Keep in mind that most guys who pose as "natural" do so b/c if they didn't they'd have nothing to talk about & no attention would be brought to them

speaking of.......wonder what rock lockett is hiding under???

:cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity