over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DO NOT COME TO A MOD....

This thread is very encouraging. This is how you build super loyal members. A admin/mod team that actually gives a shit. A few years ago, I wasn't so sure. Stuff that was bad for business tended to get swept away.

This is directly holding sponsors responsible to protect the herd (members). I am very impressed with what I'm seeing.

It’s a double edged sword right? I say this because if there are enough bunk sponsors this could hurt the reputation and integrity of the board, but on the other hand you guys are a for-profit business so I understand advertising revenue is key to sustainability and growth. The reason I think professionalmuscle is so valuable is because the quality of information (and product) is vastly superior to that of the competition. That’s what separates ProM from any other bodybuilding forum, and in that sense you need to protect your brand.

I say this just because I believe in the business model and relationships you have all built, nothing more. Personally, If I am about to try a sponsor I research as best as possible. Good vibes boys!

I do agree it goes both ways...Ultimately like rAJ said though, it will work itself out and either the failing sources will correct things or they will be phased out or they will continue on as normal with the same customers...All depends on what the members choose do because they're the ones that keep the sources and forums going.

Just an add on...For all you guys going onto the other forums about the testing, stop directing those members back here it is just confusing people...AnaSCI.org is where the testing is done not here, direct them there for the testing!

Last edited:
Yep, we need to know the truth whether some sponsors provide good shit or not by taking a look at our fellow's suggest, bad test commend should not be forced to delete that easily as long as it is for real . Also, we are definitely required to do more research before purchasing products.

I'll start my first circle until I gathered enough information. Solid gain might be the first step

Im honesly never surprissed in dealing with this kind of matter, its really sad!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131